Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:46:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Chicago has Another Captain Started by: Jim-Levenstein on Jan 11, '10 15:35

Good Day all,

As you all know, I said last week that some news was to be
arriving from Chicago, well finally here it is!

Chicago is in need of another Captain, one who is going to
keep me on my toes, challenge me to work even harder and to also bring new
creative ideas into Chicago. Therefore, when speaking Godfather Iota and Noah,
we have decided that although, there has been many dedicated, hardworking
possibilities to Captain a Chicago family. One individual has recently stood
out a mile.

This individual has proved that he has all the required credentials
to establish himself as successful leader I would like to congratulate Bruiser
on his new position within the Windy City. May you do great things and continue
to prosper.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Brusier!! You deserve it and You will do chicago proud!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bruiser!

Report Post Tip

Bruiser come past shaking everyones hands and thanking them before he reaches Consigliere Levenstein.  Thank you sir! Bruiser says before addressing the crowd.

I would like to first say thank you to the great men who have entrusted me with this great honor.  God Father Iota, his right hand Don Noah, Don BagoDonuts, Don Stifler, my god rest his soul,  for leaving his journals behind detailing our work together, and most recently Consigliere Levenstein, who it has been a pleasure and honor to work with over this last week.  Thank you gentlemen.  I know many may not know me or my bloodline but I hope to rectify that in the coming weeks.  Now, I know all of you are busy, as am I, so without further hesitation  I would like to introduce my crew Fratelli In Armi, or FIA for short.   On this note I would like to take this opportunity to say, FIA will be recruiting and any new Civilians off the boat interested in learning the streets and this way of life are welcome.  Our upper management are narcoleptic, so we are always around.  We will nurture you and help you develop skills to make you  successful.  We are a tight, close family and we expect loyalty, honesty and hard work.  It's not for everyone,  BUT if you are serious and wish to join this life, and this family then we will welcome you with open arms, but enough on that topic as we are all to busy.  I would like to thank you ladies and gentlemen for your time,  I would like to especially thank  you Godfathers and Godmothers for stopping by to hear our news as I know your time is EXTREMELY precious.

Bruiser jumps in his Buick with the lovely Lotus and races down the street to get started in their new and exciting life.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bruiser, I know you will do a great job and do proud for Chicago.

Report Post Tip

As I realise most people will now have noticed that Mr Bruiser currently has the home city of St Louis.

I feel I must take responsibilty for this, I got him pissed to congratulate him on his promotion and it seems that my plan resulted in him signing the deeds to a property in the wrong city.

Sorry matey I will have a word with the city council and grease some palms and see about getting you moved back to a nice property that Jim had lined up for you.

Report Post Tip

Warden steps out with a sheet of paper in his hands.

"Umm,according to this info your hq is in St. Louis?"

Report Post Tip

Walks up with another piece of paper, stepping in front of Warden

Well! According to our stenographer, you're a bit late.

Congratulations to Bruiser - don't party too hard now!

Report Post Tip

Bruiser comes out to the street, yes, this loft is just for when I am in town doing business.  Thank you for noticing.  My headquarters are located in the beautiful windy city.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Bruiser! I'm glad to see someone like you representing the wonderful city of Chicago. Good luck to you and all of Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Minutes before Bruiser left......

Congratulations my friend, theres no doubt in my mind that your father, STITCH and your many forefathers of the old country would be proud of what you've achieved today. Its been an honour of my family line to work alongside yours over these many decades, and I hope we may continue that in the future!

But alas, now is your big moment my friend....

Michael puts his hand on Bruisers back and hands him 2 fine cuban cigars and a rather hefty envelope.

Goodluck my friend.

Report Post Tip

Michael hesitates then turns around.....

Perhaps it's time we called in a few Zips.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bruiser!!!

be the greatest captain ever and make chicago proud

Report Post Tip

Well done my friend

Report Post Tip

Way to go man new you could do it congrats!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bruiser

Report Post Tip

my deepest congratulation to you bruiser, i know you will make the city of chicago proud..well deserved..

Puck shakes the hand of bruiser

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bruiser, you served my father & Vinnie loyally & have worked hard for this honour that you rightly deserve.

Report Post Tip

Its good to see you as captain Bruiser, you'll do Chicago extremely well, that I'm very sure of.

Report Post Tip

My sincerest congratulations Mr. Bruiser. I only had the pleasure of working with you for a short time, but I know you will do just fine in the windy city.

Congratulations again.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chicago has Another Captain
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL