Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Reaper Daily Emergency Issue. Started by: The-Reaper on Jan 17, '10 18:15

Reaper Daily
by The-Reaper

Front Page:
WAR.
By The-Reaper.

War declared and New York involved.

Today we all awoke to find war had broken out. The reason is unknown to this writer, but the people involved is for sure, New York gangs and Vegas, New Orleans, Saint Louis, Philly, LA perhaps every city is pinned against on another. A business friend of mine has been killed in this war, no doubt by a new york hitter, of low rank. The orbituaries have changed from the usual rate of suicides and low rank kills, to high ranking members of all types. I have seen even Crew Leaders killed in the mass. I beg for the members of this war to end it once and for all. Only death comes from war, profits fail, leaders die, all members of New York and the entire country put away your guns and work through this. Death is iminent but that doesn't mean we should speed this process up.

This new yorkian will only defend himself and if killed his kin will take his place over this paper.

Advertisements:

ET custom weapons
The Owner of ET's has been killed, due to the war.

Report Post Tip

Front Page:
WAR.
By The-Reaper.
War declared and New York involved.

The other cities involved matter too, damn it.

Report Post Tip

Fuck sake!

Could have told me there was a war, that's where everyone's gone!

Storms off to the weapons arsenal.

Report Post Tip

If you payed attention earlier today you could tell they were involved i just found out New Yorks involvment.

Report Post Tip

You just found out despite belonging to a NY family?  And you've been Made?

Awesome.

Report Post Tip

I was on earlier but got off when i got on i read my mail and their it was the news.

Report Post Tip

You was on what?
Drugs?
I cannot understand this kind of speech. On, off, on again?

Report Post Tip

There's a sinkhole in New Orleans, three HQs have sunk.. Why was this not printed?!

Pfft.

Report Post Tip

Emergency Newsflash

In other shocking news, Marietta has retired in Detroit and Tallien has been brutally murdered in New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

A lot of good people have died

Ducks a bullet.. hearing screams around the corner

It is best to stay inside until all the gunfire is done, and bodies picked up.. I am sure there will be talks of this for a while.

Report Post Tip

Battista walks by a kid selling the sheet of news and takes the stack from his hands to set them upon the side walk.

There'll be better material in a few hours, trust me..

With that Battista took the stack and any others with him to a dumpster where he'd toss them into.

Report Post Tip

You never know, Reaper.  You might survive.

Report Post Tip

At least Cav died

Report Post Tip

Looks down at the ground.

War.....It's usless. There's no point. Bang! I shoot you....You are dead! What good is that. You just killed a human life...Don't you just know that will just cause more problems.......Agian fighting useless!

Looks up.

I lost atleast my 10 friends and my whole crew was pretty much wiped out! Agian there's no use! There's no use!

Report Post Tip

RIP Henrietta

Report Post Tip

RIP Whoreora.

Report Post Tip

I for one would like to commend this excellent publication for bringing news of the war to the streets.

It's usual practice that after any war takes place explanations will be given and stories published, but rarely does anybody publish the fact that it is happening at the very same time as war rages. This will give those of our world who don't frequent the coffee shops a more complete and exciting view on what is happening as it does.

A more in depth report with regular updates would have been better, but for a first attempt I give it high marks indeed.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Fredio, I have one request for all crews all persons to collect those they know who have been killed in this war, so that i can compose a tribute and put it inside of tomorrows issue.

Report Post Tip

also if someone would like to put something inside the paper commending their deaths, you can free of charge.

Report Post Tip

i knew when i seen most of my crew wiped out R.I.P guys and jeez this war is crazy

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reaper Daily Emergency Issue.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL