Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:29:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
PHI unsponsereds leave them alone Started by: ScipitaRourke on Jan 22, '10 19:05

Unfortunately one of my bosses, Paul_Vidi just passed away.
I keep this short and simple, do not SHOOT anyone of the PHI unsponserds.
When in doubt if it was a TylerDurden members or one of ours check with me first, this excuse shall not be accepted.

Report Post Tip

Everyone at the Crackerjack Outfit has been notified. I am sorry for your loss.

Report Post Tip

The Moguls have been instructed that there is to be no shooting of Paul's members.

Our thoughts go out to you at this great loss.

Report Post Tip

Las Vegas offers its most heartfelt condolences to Philadelphia for the loss of a fine Don. My city has been notified of the protection order, and we shall cooperate fully in trying to stave off further losses.

Report Post Tip

If a person wears a metal necklace around his neck, also known as ID tag with a number higher than 87724 it's save to say it's one of that prick Tylers and not ours.

Report Post Tip

Fratelli In Armi has been notified and please accept our deepest condolences on the lose of a good man!

Report Post Tip

LA has been notifed.

And on behalf of LA, we offer our deepest sympathies to his family.

Report Post Tip

Am I wrong in believing that any member from Philly who has a blank business card should be excluded from the protection list?, Meaning that they carry no infomation in regards to what family they belong to at their own lazy risk?

Report Post Tip

Yes, you are wrong.

"do not SHOOT anyone of the PHI unsponserds."

I think that answers your question?

Report Post Tip

Hmm..alright then, fair enough, not much need for the tone, but meh.

Report Post Tip

Does anyone else find it comical but sad that the "most powerful" mobster in this thing of ours spelled unsponsored incorrectly, not once but twice in the same alert?

If it was once I would give her the benefit of the doubt to a slip of hand

To top it off the improper use of grammar using "save" instead of "safe"

I don't give her until the end of February

Report Post Tip

Spelled incorrectly? Slip of hand? GRAMMAR?!

What are you gibbering about sir?

If your illness continues to inflict you in this way, I don't think you'll even last 49 hours!

Report Post Tip

Pfft about his illness V, his disrespect towards a godmother will probably get him first if he continues. Whatever happened to respect for high ranked leaders around here? And as Far as Godmother Scipita's errors, as she said she was wakened in the middle of the night and had to instantly deal with a major crisis, frankly I'm surprised she could write at all with that adrenaline flowing. And English is not first language to all of the mafioso here including Godmother Scipita, so I don't understand those so willing to jump on a grammer, spelling bandwagon

Report Post Tip

I fail to remember when speech difficulties were against the law??
Everyone in entitled to a bad day, no matter who there are or rank, if you take the time to go and listen to her other speeches, you'll see that this was just unfortunate.

Report Post Tip

Surprising to see people get their panties in a twist over what a petty thief said. Since when is the words of someone of such low rank even taken into account? A bird farting would peak my interest more then what a petty thief has to say.

Report Post Tip

Whadda you talkin about aye? In Italia we speak Italian, I tell you uno word Mr-X, vacagare.

When I started mafia there is no school.
We were said school is stupid, crime earns more.
Oh and good gun makes u very smart!

I has good familye, check.
I now lots of crme, check.

I don't can see, your point? Mr. Anymous Wuss.

Report Post Tip

I predict a long and fulfilling life for Mr X, with such a clear grasp of the common courtesy one is expected to pay a Godfather in public, he is almost certain to be a leader in no time at all.

Bravo, Mr X. Bravo.

Report Post Tip

On a more serious note, we still have some people out there who've not been placed in a family yet.
Some are currently overseas and I ask you to remain patient whilest we work towards accomodating all.
When I feel we've done everything we can I speak to here once again.

Report Post Tip

Well Hades, i totally agree... what the... is a petty thief doing here. I for one think i have balls to come here to speak being only Made Man. But only one question comes to my mind... do birds really fart? Godmother ScipitaRourke... in the name of Montreal Connections, the unsponsered will be protected.

-Sneak! LHM

Report Post Tip

You're absolutely right, Mr Rat. Those below Made Man are not even worthy of holding an opinion, let alone expressing one in the streets.

The issue is not the tone that he took with Godmother Scipita, but that he had the audacity to come to the streets at all given his lowly rank.

The streets are clearly busy enough without us low ranked scum chipping in our two cents. I shall retire to my HQ immediately and keep my fat mouth shut until such time as Mr Jelly sees fit to give me my button.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PHI unsponsereds leave them alone
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL