Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:31:43
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Boss Screen Started by: Drexl on Jan 25, '10 14:09

Probably not a big topic of interest with some of the other more heated convos in this forum, but I just wanted to say how great the Boss Screen feature is, and thank whoever came up with this brilliant idea. Lest any admin wonder if it is being put to good use, I can assure you it is. Daily in my case. It comes in extremely handy for people like me who have a ball-buster of a boss who occassionally looms over your shoulder like a fucking vulture. Granted my job has little need for an online calculator, but the screen draws a lot less suspicion than a "Run a Prostitution Ring" screen does.

Report Post Tip

Yeah I have to agree, that thing has saved my arse a few times now! :D

So thank you, so very much!

Report Post Tip

You can take a ride on SpaceMountain in gratitude, Drexl. It's a highly enjoyable experience, I assure you.

Report Post Tip

Wow I didn't even realize this feature was here. Very nifty indeed.

Report Post Tip

If he falls for that screen, he deserves the boot.

Report Post Tip

works for me and i work for the government......wait they're dumb anyways so nevermind.

Report Post Tip

http://www.mehwhatever.com/

very nicly done.

Report Post Tip

Wow, just noticed the feature.

Very interesting indeed.

Report Post Tip

I was afraid to click the X for ages. And I'm vastly dissapointed that its not a working calculator :(

Report Post Tip

I must say I didn't think much of the Boss Screen at first, but since the addition I have used it daily myself, it has turned out to be a great addition and I am very glad they decided to give it a go, but I argee with Arabface it would be nice if the calculator actually worked  :-)

Report Post Tip

I was wondering if anyone actually used the Boss screen.. I guess so.. 

Report Post Tip

I love it, I use it to save myself from switching screens to hide what im doing.

Report Post Tip

lol i never though about it this way :)  and i never tried to use it ,so i didn't know it's fake :D

Report Post Tip

I just used it literally fifteen seconds ago!

Report Post Tip

I may be completely missing the key point...but does it work for anyone? Perhaps its ranked based or whatever?

Report Post Tip

You mean the foll or the calculator?

Report Post Tip

Well all I see is a broken down calculator. Figured since some people were speaking about it like it's the best thing next to sliced bread it would work for them based on their rank?

Report Post Tip

I didn't even know it's purpose until now.

Report Post Tip

I think the boss screen is an amazing option cause now I can be in computer lab at school, and get on MR at school while in class and not get chewed out by professor during class : )

Report Post Tip

Ah is that what it is. I was thinking Boss screen, something related to being a street boss or whatever. Ah, so it's basicly a screen you can hide when a teacher or boss walks by.

Perhaps an even better advice, there are also programs where you can make the button on the taskbar disappear as well. It is trigger upon a key combination and not only the screen disappears but also the button (if set) on the taskbar.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Boss Screen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL