Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:58:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Drug trade Started by: D-Kat on Feb 04, '10 20:04

D-Kat walked through the streets, his pockets lined with drugs. His nature had evolved from his earlier timid purse snatching. A bit of pocket lining could go a long way, and this type of business earned more than enough money to cover for the expense. As he walked, he turned his head slightly to find every cokehead, stoner, or other kinds of junkies. Business was good. He had a contact to get his drugs cheap, and he could sell them for almost double what he paid.

"Come on, come on.. Any takers?" he muttered under his breath, as he slowly walked.

Report Post Tip

"Me, me!"

Marky looks in his pockets for money....

"Ummm, do you accept lint?"

Report Post Tip

D-Kat muttered a curse. Swiftly backhanding the man, he turned and started to walk to another street.

"Such blatant forms of disrespect are unwelcome here, friend. Remember, next time you are so stupid, I just may give you a 'new pair of shoes', if you know what I mean.."

Report Post Tip

Hey how bout some weed i wanna see it.

Report Post Tip

"Come with me, messiere.."

D-Kat beckons the customer into an alleyway. True, it was not the safest spot. But it was more private than the sidewalk, and it was never a good idea to show a druggie to your home. Once into the alley, D-Kat reached under his jacket, pulling out a large bag filled with smaller baggies inside, each weighing a quarter ounce.

"I've got a number of selections, good sir. I'd tell you names, but to me all that is just nonsense. Feel free to inspect, I have only the highest quality cannabis. And, just a warning if you want to run. My bullets fly faster than your feet run."

Report Post Tip

NYPD HANDS UP THIS A CRACKDOWN PUT THE BAGGIE ON THE GROUND AND HANDS IN THE AIR

Report Post Tip

D-Kat turned and looked at the officer.

Huh... I thought I'd already paid off the street runners here... Gonna have to talk to the captain about this.

"My friend, I do believe you are coming down on the wrong people. I am not a lawless villain. No, I can understand the work the police do for this city. Accept this as a token of my appreciation, for keeping the streets safe for folks like me and my friend here."

D-Kat reached into his side pocket and pulled out $250 cash, as well as two of the quarter ounce baggies.

"And this, maybe it can calm your nerves, I know dealing with petty criminals can be stressful. Take these things, relax a little, buy yourself something nice.

Report Post Tip

Coach overhears an Earner speaking of drugs in public. He shakes his head as a grin spreads across his face. "I hope he gets busted." He mumbles to himself as he continues down to the street to hear some important news.

Report Post Tip

oh my mistake senior hand that over and ill be on my way. But remember am the new chief the old one came to a watery end so you grease my hands now. THE COP PUTS HIS GUN A WAY AND TURNS AROUND AND WALKED AWAY.

Report Post Tip

"looks like the police is dumb these days..."

takes a joint and lights it while trying to catch a cab

Report Post Tip

Coach overhears an Earner speaking of drugs in public. He shakes his head as a grin spreads across his face. "I hope he gets busted." He mumbles to himself as he continues down to the street to hear some important news

Wow Coach what an excellent point your bring up. The concept of Friends of Ours coming to these streets and discussing crimes, murder, and other facets of our business is totally unheard of. Perhaps D-Kat should have come out and discussed his new recipe for cupcakes as to not draw any attention from the law.

Report Post Tip

Well Drexl,my point was,that there was no point in coming out here to say this. If you want to sell your drugs,go to the drug dealer. If you want to sell to fellow mafioso,buy a drug front property,don't waste my time with some foolish speech.

Report Post Tip

If you want to sell to fellow mafioso,buy a drug front property,don't waste my time with some foolish speech.

Oh now I see. Another excellent point, Coach. Why come out to the streets and try rummaging up some business and/or interaction with other fellow mob associates when he could have just as easily purchased a drug front property like a fucking mute? Besides, he is just an Earner as you pointed out. A mere mob associate, not even a Mafioso.

Perhaps he should heed the wisdom of mob associate elders such as yourself, the eldest of all mob associates.

Report Post Tip

Okay,okay,so I suppose he is doing some good interacting with other mob associates,but,I fear he is doing so inappropriately. Speaking of drugs in the streets,and not to mention the way he's just slapping around goomba's,active as if he held some sort of power.

And was that last sentence supposed to be a joke on the rank I hold? Anyways,I do not plan on responding to anymore sarcasm or questions you might ask. I have far more better things to do. Good day to you sir. And D-Kat. Coach turns to D-Kat with a smile on his face. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

And was that last sentence supposed to be a joke on the rank I hold? Anyways,I do not plan on responding to anymore sarcasm or questions you might ask. I have far more better things to do.

Yes it was, and apparently a good joke based on some private feedback I've received from various Friend of Ours... excuse me I mean various Friends of Mine

It really pisses me off when I see young aspiring mobsters come out to the streets attempting to engage in something interactive, only to see responses such as yours following it that serve no other purpose than to discourage them from doing so. And I'll continue to call people out on it, regardless if it is somebody that I do respect, or alternately somebody I do not.

Report Post Tip

That was some fine coaching you just did there, Drexl. I'm sure young mobsters all across this thing of ours would appreciate having you as their coach, and also consider you a friend of theirs, or ours, or mine.

When I think of a coach, I think of someone who provides solid guidance on a particular topic, and you fit this criteria perfectly. Hell Drexl, I'd allow you to coach my first born, and maybe even fool around with my daughter (if I ever have children). 

One thing I would never do, is allow you to coach the youth of Succasunna, NJ. Unless it is on the finer points of being a beta male, then you could coach them. And maybe you could have some assistance from Coach on that very topic.

Report Post Tip

are we gonna wrap this up and keep role-plaing or what???

Report Post Tip

Hahah. Well my friends, I wasn't trying to start a big fight with this, merely have a bit of excitement. True, talking about drugs in public isn't smart, but as my characters rank is just earner, as Drexl pointed out, he is still learning. Especially since I had just gotten the title of earner, my character is still learning the ways. Forgive me for not starting him out knowing everything about everything, perhaps I should become the all doing, all seeing, all knowing earlier on in the game. He knew he had paid off the cops (Except for that one I suppose) so figured it was safe. Slapping around a goomba like he has power? No. Slapping someone who blatantly and intentionally disrespects him to his face.

Anyway, I sincerely apologize. I will remember that having fun and showing how your character grows and learns is strictly forbidden in the forums. I'll remember not to do it anymore. Mister Coach, forgive me for spoiling your day with my post that had nothing to do with you at all. I completely understand your need to come here unprovoked and degrade the way I RP.

Now if you'd excuse me, I would like the fighting in my thread to stop, if anyone else has comments to make, there is mobmail where we can all discuss our views on the topic without causing a huge fuss.

Report Post Tip

Roleplays, threads, mobmails, Im confused by all of these terms.

One day, the masses will learn what the streets are about

Report Post Tip

Shaking his head, D-Kat snaps out of the unworldly daze he had just fell under. It was as if some greater force had posessed him, and caused him to babble nonsense. (Sad cover up, I know.. sorry!) Turning back to herbsman, D-Kat pulled out one of the quarter baggies.

"Well, with all these people around, normally I'd say we should move this to a more private location, but it seems like theres enough attention here as it is.. 25 dollars and it's yours, and then we get out of here before anything else happens, I know plenty of streets I can visit.. Hey, as long as you guys are around, and you know the cops wont bother us anymore.. Anyone want anything?"

D-Kat chuckled to himself.

"I'll give you a little discount if you forget about this embaressing run in here.."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Drug trade
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL