Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:40:19
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Looking For Models Started by: LailaThompson on Feb 05, '10 18:00

Laila makes her way into the streets since her first time on these shores. Laila looks around and see's the lack of, fun. Laila thought of a great idea which she is sure will press some peoples buttons, but some would also think it is a great idea to spice up these streets.

Hello all. I have come here today to try to recruit models for my new magazine, Sizziling. This is a, well, nude magazine. If you agree to be one of my models, you have to agree to strip down. Now before anyone comments on age...if you are not old enough to partake in these activities, please excuse yourself. If you think that this is a redicilous idea, please excuse yourself. If you think it is a great idea and you would like to be apart of this new magazine somehow, sign up right here. Laila pulls out a sign-up sheet and a pen. Times have changed all, and it is time to push the barriers. Laila smirks to herself and waits for people to sign up. Let the contoversy begin!

Report Post Tip

They used to call me Achilles, of the nimble feet and huge pee pee.

I do not work for free however.

Report Post Tip

budd walks over "is it possible for me to get a subscription?" Budd hands Laila a card with his details and walks away.

Report Post Tip

TP walks in with massage gel, towels and professional table.

hello my name is TP, i've been told to come her and give massages to female models so they can be relaxed for pictures

Report Post Tip

I only read it for the articles.

Report Post Tip

You too, Mr. Hayes?

Report Post Tip

After hearing about a possible job I walk in wearing nothing but a robe.

Ok... Im here!

Walks up to a couch and opens his robe sits down spread eagle for the world to see his bald head.

Now ladies this is what a real man looks like!Let the pictures begin.

Report Post Tip

Arsenal flexes

Not that I need the job.. I just like to show off..

Report Post Tip

Great. So Santos and Achilles, you guys want to be in my first issue?

Report Post Tip

Hmmm this sounds tantalizing ! ooh the possiblities ! yum !

Report Post Tip

Do we get to learn about how old they are and what they like to do? It's my favorite part.

Sweeney says lying.

Report Post Tip

Vegas digs out her pen as she looks it drops on the floor revealing her cleavage just as so. "Where do I sign ? " As she smirks

Report Post Tip

Laila smirks. Right here hun. Gestures towards the sign up sheet.

Report Post Tip

She signs and puts the pen down. Any peticular way you want me to pose ?

Vegas get's ready to lay down a pose, she takes her hairtie off letting her hair go down to her shoulders. Takes off her Satin straps off her shoulders letting it fall freely. Cindy has only undergarments on showing her full figure to all to see. No imperfections or scars,just pure beauty fills the room

Report Post Tip

That's cute. You definately should be one of the models for the first edition.

Report Post Tip

A very specific model :)

Report Post Tip

I'm buff

Flexes his muscles

I can also bench 142.kg, and that's at the end of my workout

Report Post Tip

Gaius listens to the man before him and laughs models, he knew the best

Perhaps you should call on BrutustheBarber? Just make sure he shaves his chest and back... all that hair you'd swear he was a monkey!

Report Post Tip

Now, now Gaius. I have enough wimminz beating down my door trying to get a little piece of paradise.  If I were to expose myself to the whole world, women would leave their husbands, their teenage daughters would run away to New York, and I would never get a moment of peace or any sleep.

Report Post Tip

come on guys I know you love your big burly chest's too much. However Muscles is not everything ! It's truely how you use them...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Looking For Models
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL