Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 13:09:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Did Deimne even , ? Started by: Shaman on Feb 10, '10 06:01

Well well well here we are again

<em>rubs his hands together in effort to warm them on the cold winter morning</em>

For those that do not know, Quirinus [(GRHBS) I added brave in there by the way] allegedly shot WillHayes and Deimne in return shot Quirinus, again allegedly.

What I would like to know is, did Deimne even try to contact Quirinus? and how much effort was put into it?

I will get to the point. Looking at the obits I see Quirinus was shot rather quickly after WillHayes (7 mins after by my math) Quirinus was harmless for another hour as he must of had to reload his gun. So what was the rush?

How long does it take to get ones wits together, travel and such? A few minutes, not leaving much time out of the 7 minutes for thinking.  It is obvious what was going through Deimnes mind the minute the witness statement was provided.

Free kill.

Would it be so hard to send off a mail or two? I heard Quirinus left the coffee shops, but I'm sure a mail would of gotten his attention.

The answer is simple. Everyone is blood hungry and will turn on their neighbor and likely their own mothers, but under normal conditions they are too scared to do anything.

Many weak men have jealousy in their bones, but if I may boldly say, women have it even more.

Looking at the list of current CL's I am willing to bet many of them would like very much to put a knife in each others back.

I'm saying if I was a CL, especially one that many people envy.. I would be looking around the corners as I walk.

This is not a go at Deimne, but everyone as it clearly and brilliantly shows the mentality around here which is poorly tried to be covered up daily. Like the elephant in the room, everyone knows its there but nobody wants to feed it.

So here is to a 1 million dollar bet; the fun is just getting started. Any takers?

Report Post Tip

Are you related to WoodStein?

Report Post Tip

CantThinkOfAName stands and thinks for a moment....

Did i just hear right?

Shaman if you where a godfather and someone just shot one of your city bosses would you stand and chat about it over a cup of coffee... I think not The godfather of New York done the right think got the info and acted very fast when Don willhayes was shot...

Report Post Tip

No but if you would kindly keep your private affairs private I wish you luck finding his contact info to arrange a date some other way.

Thanks.

Report Post Tip

Uhm ... What exactly would you expect Deimne to say in this hypothetical mail? What is there to say to the man who just shot one of your Dons without any warning whatsoever? Your very question implies that there was some set of circumstances that could justify Quirinus having shot WillHayes in his sleep in this manner, or some sort of insight to be gained by mailing.

That is not the case. There was no need for a mail: Deimne had all the relevant facts needed to decide he should be shooting Quirinus rather than talking to him. I shall now list each and every relevant fact: 1) Quirinus shot WillHayes. 2) The witness who gave proof of the shot was 100% reliable.

Report Post Tip

I'm not interested in dating WoodStein, hilarious quip though.

It was more the unbelievable stupidity of what you said that made me think you might be related. Unfortunately I guess we have more idiots than I accounted for.

Why would Deimne try to contact someone who just killed one of his Dons? That isn't an act that you just walk away from. The moment he found the witness statement he acted on it. Had he delayed he may well have found Quirinus protected. If you don't understand that and believe he should have had tea and scones with him instead, then you're truly lost.

Report Post Tip

"What I would like to know is, did Deimne even try to contact
Quirinus? and how much effort was put into it?" - Some Prick Aka Shaman

Why would Demine contact a godfather who just shot one of his city dons dead ?

I am sensing this is going to be another 'speech' developed from a
fanny that is only going to lead to them being put on thier arse

Report Post Tip

LB, I am not arguing that Quirinus did not need to die. Indeed he was a fool for not taking a dshot and clearing others and should therefore be shot. I am arguing about how it was done

What if WillHayes had taken the shot first and Quirinus was just now retaliating? Absurd as it may seem.

I'm sure then the death of Quirinus would be an unfortunate accident written in the papers the next day.

There was no second thoughts, it was a free kill and that was it.

Report Post Tip

Shaman, do pay attention.

The answer to your last question is fairly easy to find out, had to taken the time to do some research. However, I assume you've spent all the time since getting off the boat thinking about what sort of half-assed speech you could come up with that would generate verbal food to feed your trollish urges.

Therefore...Be quiet.

Report Post Tip

Well let's face it, if the Godfather of another city attacked us - we would not hesitate to return fire. You say he was harmless for another hour which is complete and utter shit - he is the Godfather of a city, he had many guns at his command and could've ordered them to fire at any time.

7 minutes? I can pretty much assure you it does not take that long for people to "get ones wits together, travel and such". I would imagine 6.5 of out those 7 were spent "waking up".

Turn on their neighbour? I don't think so. Quirinus was the Godfather of a different city, who had just murdered one of Deimne's underbosses in cold blood. Not a neighbour or 'their own mother'.

Brave? No offence to Godfather Quirinus but shooting someones Underboss in your own city then fucking off to sleep without a single word is hardly brave. I would imagine you would call the person that stabs their neighbour in their back whilst they're sleeping is brave too?

"I'm saying if I was a CL". Well let's hope to fuck that you don't become a Crewleader. Your warped and twisted little mind which has obviously been contorted further by the fact that your father probably died recently, could not handle the responsibilities that come with leadership.

One million dollar bet? You don't have the finances to back such a fucking bet, so get lost you piece of scum.

Report Post Tip

Sigh. Yet another no named C piping up because their parent was slain.

Ignoring all the other shite you've just said I'm intrigued to know just what a "free kill" is though. Care to elaborate?

Report Post Tip

<blockquote cite=" cite for the quote">

What if WillHayes had taken the shot first and Quirinus was just now retaliating? Absurd as it may seem.

I'm sure then the death of Quirinus would be an unfortunate accident written in the papers the next day.

</blockquote>

I doubt it, If WillHayes did shoot at Quirinus then Quirinus is more
of a prick than i thought for not contacting Demine before he shot. You would expect a 'Wise' Godfather to be able to handle the situation abit better than just retaliating straight away.

You Argument is leading no where, Fuck off and die.

Report Post Tip

hmmmm don't a look a cunt now for messing that up.

Report Post Tip

OK, let's go down this hypothetical that you'd like, where every counterfactual is actually in Quirinus' favor on this, and Will shot at him sometime hours and hours ago and then logged off for the evening and Quirinus only just then got around to doing something about it. Nevermind how absurd this is. Let's assume it to be true just for the sake of argument and see where that takes us anyway.

Quirinus still shot Deimne's Don and Deimne wasn't OK with it. Quirinus still gets shot, and Deimne still handled the situation properly. Once again there's nothing to mail about, and there are no facts to be gathered. The relevant facts still come down to 1) Quirinus shot WillHayes and 2) the witness was reliable. No talking necessary.

Report Post Tip

Clearly Diemne should have got permission from everyone in the country before taking action against the person who shot his fucking Don!

It was an obvious mistake to make, really, believing that he could just defend his city swiftly and without mercy and not have any negative repercussions. It's not like that his primary responsibility is to defend his people, right?

As for this "Free kill" theory of yours, how very true. At losing one of his closest friends, his most trusted allies, a leader in his city, I'm sure his first thought wasn't "Who the fuck did that and where are they?" rather than the more obvious,  "oh yay, now I get to shoot someone."

Report Post Tip

no change there then Mogwai. Even this twat Shitman looks better than you

Report Post Tip

Are you kidding me? Now you are just making this into a what if game. What if Will had pickpocketed Quirinus's mother? Or one of Will's members tried to open up a candy store nexxt that Quirinus didnt like.

If you want to ask a really debatable question dont bring things besides the facts to the table

Report Post Tip

Yawn....are we doing this again?

Actually, I have to wonder if Deimne is getting slow in his old age. He should have got that shot off in about one minute.

Shaman, remind me to shoot any of your descendants who try lead their own family. There is a learning process that must be fulfilled before stepping into those shoes. You clearly have no clue what it means to run a family, much less a city.

Do you have any idea how badly I would thrash your family in a war? While you were sending off happy mails, I would be shooting your doodz and lining up pro shots.

Report Post Tip

I like this game Grizzly. What if WillHayes Done a John Terry to Quirinus?

Report Post Tip

This is such a pointless and waste of time discussion.
It is clear that Mr Shaman is obviously very bitter about one of his parents being killed during the war.

Shaman, this is the way a see the line of events;

- Quirinus = Godfather of STL
- Quirinus killed WillHayes
- WillHayes = New York Boss
- Deimne = New York Godfather
- Deimne = Declares war on STL
- STL Lose
- War over
- People moved on

When a Godfather kills a city leader, it's like a a member of a family shooting at another family member, it's wrong and you pay the price.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Did Deimne even , ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL