Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 05:12:31
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Brutus, Death and What Actually Happened Started by: WoodStein on Feb 10, '10 19:12

Brutus was a powerful Boss from NY. He was heavily involved in the 'SL Slaughter' and had a well trained gun and a strong following. And he was killed - and the 'official' story is that it was a wackback..

This is clearly not true. Was Brutus the pay off for the recent rumblings of discontent between the offspring of the SL fallen, their erstwhile leader and the powers that be in NY? I think so. Whilst doing away with him, his assailant also silenced one of the most outspoken and feared members of NY - tipped by many to be a future GF.

Brutus took many secrets (sekrits?) with him in his coffin.

LA recently made an appearance on the streets to proclaim their independence - might they have done it? Unlikely.

Chicago? No.

Philly? Strong possibility, but I think not.

Could it be that actually someone from within NY bowed down to pressure from one or more of the surviving GF's or cities?

My money's on that.

And remember where you heard it first.

On the QT and strictly Hush Hush..

Report Post Tip

OST listens for the first sentence or two then sighs heavily.

Are you enjoying all you're story telling? For awhile it's amusing but it is getting tedious now.

Report Post Tip

You didn't use any of my dramatic interesting stories this time? I'm so disappointed.

If anyone is interested in the quirky "fatcs" I shared with this "Well Informed" mafioso, drop me a line.

I'm up for a few laughs.

Report Post Tip

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously?

I can't even be arsed to disprove all the shit you're spouting.

Just go and die somewhere. Honestly. Grabbing at straws covered in shit.

Good day.

V wanders off muttering to himself.

Report Post Tip

Everything he said is true.

Report Post Tip

"fatcs" even.

And I did not mean I was supplying him with this drivel, he asked me what happened and I used my active imagination to draw up some crazy stupid scenario's for fun.

If you wish to see them, drop me a mail.

Report Post Tip

Your other trolling was more effective. I'd suggest you stick with the conspiracy theories that work in the future.

Report Post Tip

"facts"**

He facepalms

Do not speak while intoxicated you fool!

Report Post Tip

Brutus was 'taken care of' following a misunderstanding between me and Phelix. I had hoped to hide this and blame a gun malfunction, but once again our learned friend has ousted my cunning plan.

Knowing it was Brutus' birthday, I kindly asked Phelix to "Take him out and show him a good time". Phelix mistakenly assumed I was using a euphamism for "shoot the guy in the face please" and did indeed 'take care of him'. GRHS Brutus.

Obvious disclaimer... Phelix couldn't shoot the broad side of a barn so any suggestions he actually shot something are a blatent lie.

Report Post Tip

Phelix thinks to himself that he would love to read the "fatcs" that were supplied to this man, but does not know the name of which to put on the letter.

I am going to post this, in an attempt to get information!

To whom it may concern,

I am interested in these "fatcs" you speak of. I have always been interested in my fair share of Fat Cs. The fatter the C the better, to be completely honest. Now, The fatcs you want to disclose can be sent to my mail by addressing:

PhelixTheSphinx
666 Quarter St.
New York, NY 55555

Thank you,
Phelix

Report Post Tip

I am not remotely surprised to find you're still breathing, your fact based insights are just what the doctor ordered and in no way disrespectful mindless drivel.

Love n hugs.

The_Liar.

Report Post Tip

Through tortured logic, intellectual leaps of faith and a pathetically low standard of evidence you've managed to reach a conclusion.  When the rest of us sheeple simply used Occam's Razor to discover what happened, you took a much longer route:

1. Godfathers Exist

2. Brutus has died

3. Godfathers sometimes kill people

Therefore Godfathers killed Brutus

You should name your child non-sequitor.

Report Post Tip

Bell goes cross eyed at all the drivel being poured onto the streets.

Report Post Tip

Adelaide come across Bellissima going all crossed-eyed and frowns. Shaking her gently, she waits for the women to recover her senses.

Don't let the meaningless words of a bloodline known to spend a few hours explaining the impossible/ridiculous affect you. Tis not worth it.

Shaking the women one last time, Adelaide goes back to her business. That being the theft of grannies' purses.

Report Post Tip

Wood-Stein, shut the fuck up and die. It'll do us all a favor.

Report Post Tip

Oh wait, he is dead.

Mux leaps and bounds in joy.

Report Post Tip

As OST said, it is funny for a while, then it gets boring.

Report Post Tip

Drunk Floyd stumbles over

I'm with FlyingPig on this!

Report Post Tip

Gaius listens to the man and shakes his head in shame

How can you call yourself a mafioso? Seriously? Do us all a favor and put a bullet between your eyes already.

Report Post Tip

I heard he choked on a potato chip

But thats all just rumors...

Grizzly shakes his head and walks away

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brutus, Death and What Actually Happened
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL