Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:22:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Respect the CODE! Started by: MickeyTheAnimal on Feb 11, '10 13:11

She sways up hearing the discussion she has heard many times before being reborn once again, drawing in a deep breath she decides to finally speak up on the matter herself.

"Pick Pocketing in this thing of ours is part of our way of life, many even myself have tattoo's that make requests about it.. some choose to turn them into threats and demands, sure people dip into my pockets all the time some are respectful and honor my request for repayment but others choose to keep the money  for whatever reaon who knows maybe they just need the money more then I do at that moment..

What is all comes down to though is the rules of each city and respecting those who are in control there, what our tattoos say really is unimportant, if a cities rules say that Pick Pocketing is allowed no matter what your pockets are open season and there is nothing that can be done about it, I don't like not knowing who slips into my pockets and I think it would be respectful if the person atleast let it be known who they are but that is irrelevant...

Our Godfather/Godmothers and even our CL's have set these rules for a reason, when you enter a city if you do not know the rules take time to look at them so this way if someone slips in your pocket you will know if its best to just ignore it or if there is even a point in making an issue about it, lets face it no one wants to die just because they slid there hand into some unsuspecting shlubs pocket to pass the time, but respect is respect and above all else it should be given to those that run our fair cities and to a lesser extent those who roam the streets here..

If your lower then a Godfather/Godmother or even a Don its not your place to really question the rules they have set forth for us, you are only to abide by them and respect their wishes, it may be a pain in the ass but that's how things go around here, threatening someone who takes your cash in one of these cities where they allow it to be done can mean your life.. ask yourself this.. is it really worth putting your life on the line for a couple of bucks you can make back in the blink of an eye? or is it better to just suck it up and move on about your business? "

Shaking her head she pulls a small silver flash out of her pocket and sips from it as she makes her way further down the street singing silently to herself.

Report Post Tip

*Matterhorn picks through his pockets for his notes. He finds them and reads them aloud*

Feb 09, '10 15:48 You PICKPOCKETED! Gwarble.
Feb 09, '10 13:47 You PICKPOCKETED! Gwarble.

Expect more where that came from, lassie.

Report Post Tip

"That doesn't mean I have to agree with it and only a PUSSY wouldn't say how he felt about it."

I feel extremely offended by this statement. So, you're saying everyone who hasn't commented on this subject is a pussy? That's a pretty vague statement, and I can't imagine it going over well, insulting nearly the entire mafia underworld. Luckily, I've given my two cents on the matter, thus excluding me from being a "PUSSY". Whew! That was close.

Report Post Tip

I look forward to testing your theory out sometime soon hopefully, Mickey. Don't worry, I'll have a little fiddle around whilst I'm in there.

Report Post Tip

Mux, i believe MississippiMobFloyd meant that only people who were pussys would not, when asked state their opinions on this matter or on rules. Not simply anyone who doesn't post here is a pussy. They, in my opinion, are two very different things. I'm sure you'll agree?

Personally, I feel that you pickpocket people at your own risk. However, Very few people have the right to go around saying "Pickpocket me and i'll kill you." That is simply ridiulous. For a start, you must be in a position of power to even contemplate making such a threat, and a higher power to carry it out. When i see mere earners walking around with this tattooed, i simply stop, look and laugh. Next time i see some wannabe tough mafioso with this threat, who i deem unable to carry it out. I shall Pickpocket them and await the outcome.

Report Post Tip

Floyd turns back and laughs

Thinking to himself, "Some people should think more logical. The statement is as it says, "only a PUSSY wouldn't say how he felt about it"

If I must go deeper into it for those with low critical thinking skills, "IT" as it pertains to that sentence refers to "rules" a person doesn't agree with.  Which can be any other than pickpocketing.  Maybe you should have listened(read) more carefully. Then again people hear what they want, see what's good to their sight, and say little of how they feel.  Ow well, hope I cleared that up for you.  To get truth out of statements always acknowledge the lines before and after the certain ones you single out.

With respects, Ole Floyd 

Report Post Tip

Thanks Hoopi!

I'll be looking forward to meeting you! I'll have my ears open listening for you.

It seems I have some unhappy with opinion, which is understandable to some degree. But their also seem to be those you who seem threats out. That is not cool!

*Lights his cigar and takes sip of whiskey before w*alking ou

Report Post Tip

"Those will low critical thinking skills"?

You want to point those people out for me?

Report Post Tip

Mickey, as long as it is your ears and not your flies, we're good to go.

Floyd, with respect, there is an option for those that don't like to be pickpocketed. Avoid the cities where it's been cleared as ok by that city's leader. Easy.

Report Post Tip

Floyd, you originally said "That doesn't mean I have to agree with it and only a PUSSY wouldn't say how he felt about it.". This isn't the same thing as "if someone had problems with it they'd have to be a pussy not to say it!". It's very different. So please don't dare try and belittle good Mux when it is you that is in the wrong. If you haven't noticed, I'm very protective of my guys.

Now, just so we're clear on what's happening here...

You're willing to come out and whine and bitch about the issue of pickpocketing, yet have never made any suggestions to date to resolve it.

You've now stated that you will be changing the LA rules on pickpocketing, I'm sure PJ will love to find out he won't get a say in this.

You've said that you respect the rules laid down in the eight cities, yet have referred to it as 'twisted', 'bullshit' and a 'step backwards'.

You've seen one of your members make a public threat that can be taken as saying he will shoot a New Yorker. You've seen me take exception to it. You've seen me call him out on it in public... yet nethier you nor he saw fit to remove this? Really?

Only a pussy wouldn't say what he felt about this. I'm not a pussy, so I'm happy to say "I'm pissed!".

Report Post Tip

Why I'd love to Mr. Mux!

My statement actually said, "those with low critical thinking skills".

"Those" can pertain to a group of people which can be used in a plural form.  Plural pertains to more than one.  More than one meaning a group of people, which takes me back to the first statement I made.  That group of people consist of many, as we can see from responses up and down our streets daily. I leave it to "those" who feel offended to group  themselves in that plural form.  Hope you understand that.  Having gone to the University of Mississippi, sometimes I forget to put it in laymens terms when I'm not drunk. My apologizes, hope I cleared that for you.

Report Post Tip

I think you may be trying to bite more than you can chew Ol' Floyd. It may be, ike somebody said that you implied that only a pussy won't comment "when asked", but you didn't say it. You did make a blanket statement calling everybody not commenting here or about any rules pussies.

Speaking of low critical thinking skills "it" can never stand for "rules". But I guess you missed the class about plurals and singulars. "It" obviously meant THIS rule and I'm sad that I actually PP'd somebody already a little while ago or I would be offering some money to whoever fed me the whereabouts of your little guy to go PP him and see him try to kill me.

And by the way, I think you need to leave a few more people speak before you try to pull off a veiled insult to my captain without making it pathetically obvious. I don't care how much you try to make your insult vague, it was pretty clear to everyone.

Report Post Tip

Despite your patronizing comments, and your adequate "University Degree" definition of the word "those", you are yet to answer my simple, clear-cut question.

I asked you to point out these, substandard mafiosi, which you have failed to do, despite your "advanced education". I guess UM didn't do a good job.

Report Post Tip

With all due respect. *mickey chuckles*

When was it stated that I would KILL New Yorkers?

Nowhere to my knowledege, but you have singled out your city out of all the 7 other cities.

Did this just open things up for you begin threats? It seem so!

Report Post Tip

You have said you would kill anyone who PP's you. If you are in Philly, LA, LV or other cities where the city rules clearly state a higher ranker can PP you, any higher ranking New Yorker can PP you. I'd have no problem what so ever if they did. Therefore, you're saying you're willing to kill one of mine if they are simply following rules laid down by city leads.

It isn't singling out New York, it's just as relevant to all cities. I simply don't care if you're willing to insult them or not. When you're willing to insult New York, I do. I haven't made a single threat 'yet'. I've simply said I'd take great issue with it. I have, I am and it's growing minute by minute.

Report Post Tip

Which means if you go in my fucking pockets chumps and don't ask. I WILL KILL YOU!

Are you saying New Yorkers are exempt, Mickey? Phew? I'll still test if you don't mind anyway.

Report Post Tip

Joe looks around and listens to everyone speak on another pickpocket subject. When he hears a question he can answer.

I do believe you do wear a nice little texted shirt that says you will kill someone if they pick your pockets without asking. So yeah that would include New Yorkers. You've also stated that " Personally, I don't take too kindly to threats or attacks, and you
dipping in my pockets without my knowledge is most definitely an attack." yet you make threats to those who pickpocket you without asking. So what is one to think about that? Its okay for you to make threats? Are you some godly person that can't be touched?

You also said "It's pure foul play and if you decide to ignore a fellow mafioso's
request, you will be dealt an unmerciful hand." which sounds like another threat a threat of death in my opinion.

That is what I get out of all your speech that you made. So yes you did say you would kill New Yorkers. Maybe you didn't say New Yorkers singularly but that vague of a speech would suggest New Yorkers as well.

Report Post Tip

"Damn bubble-guts! You got a point there Mr. Mux. I think that's what I'll do as a matter of fact. Expect changes in LA to come pretty soon. Real soon."

I'll bet your Don, PoisonousJelly might feel a little different about your statement. I mean after all he is the head of Los Angeles and did authorize the current rule himself.

But sure, go ahead and change everything since it's your city after all right? You might be the Right Hand, but I doubt you have the right to go changing any rules you wanted to without talking to your leader first.

Report Post Tip

Godfather Deimne, it feels good to be acknowledged in your presence and with all due respect I will explain.

All those words you used, 'twists', 'bullshit', and 'steps backwards', is exactly how I feel personally about alot of issues we face in our community. Being a man of Made status I feel I have earned the right to address those issues and state my opinions on them as well.  As I said before, I respect and comply with "ALL" rules.  At the same time if a topic comes up about different subject, I won't bite my tongue in speaking my feelings as long as I stay respectful.  Yeah I curse alot, that's just my Mississippi background.  It's a part of my character.  Don't blame me, blame those damn hillbillies.

On a serious note, this has gotten way out of hand.  People are beginning to feel singled out and feelings are getting sore.  My apologizes to New York if me or one of my members has offended you.  But men of Made status should be allowed to say their piece without fearing death and maybe the streets would have more great conversations of this caliber.

No hard feelings at all.  In fact, I'm enjoying this conversation to be honest.

Don CrazyNine, we all know how to play on words and we all will perceive them differently.  Maybe my professor weren't as good as I thought.  Afterall, I am from Mississippi, the poorest state in this country.

Apologizes to those I may have offended!

Floyd grabs Mickey and heads off to have dinner.

Report Post Tip

Deimne said it perfectly it is the cities rules set  by the godfather.It is not up to you to say or whatever that is disrespectful abide by the rules of the city.If it is PP free and don't bother the godfather about it then there for do not disrespect his rules in the city by saying you would kill over it.That is disrespect.This is your opinion keep it that way don't start a riot in the street about it.I don't PP much however I get PP and I do not care.You are a made person why go about threatening like that you are not a gangster remember the role you have.And why ask sir can I steal from you first I see that as hypocrisy. That is my two cents I guess take it as you will ,final statement why another post about this there has been to many.And there is many views agree to disagree and not make threats over 5,000.

ChaosSpike Lights a cigar shakes his head,Nods at Diemne with the respect a GodFather should be given.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Respect the CODE!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL