Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 15:13:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mafia Retuns Reports (MRR) Issue 0.1 Contents Started by: Giovanni_Verrazano on Feb 18, '10 18:12

Front Page
*Major Announcements: Check here to know about new crews and such.
-----N/A
-----I Want You
-----Article Author

*Heat From The Streets: This is my detailed response to speeches in the streets.
-----The Mighty Bucks
-----Congrats SpaceMountain
-----R.E.S.P.E.C.T. ME,

*Various Articles: Here are a few articles from myself and others; as of now All are from me.
-----Made Men... Or Just Men
-----What It Takes To Be Made
-----Leadership Trait's (a.k.a. J. D.I.D. T.I.E. B.U.C.K.L.E.)
-----Old Women Purses Going Missing
-----A Women Assaulted
-----Guilty of Man Slaughter or Murder
-----Son Torches Father
-----Flashing Madness
-----Screams In The Wind

Second Page
*Weekly Mobsters: Check out the survey by your fellow mobster to get to know them!
-----Lucretia Borgia
-----RampagingFox
-----Giovanni_Verrazano

*Interviews: This is where I'll take amount to sit down and ask questions to get in the heads of Mafiosi.
-----Sorry

Fun Page
*Horoscopes: We all know what these are.

*Humor: If you like to laugh then this is the sectin for you.
-----A Sack of Monkeys
-----The Blind Man
-----One Liners

*Funny Peotry
-----A Crime Scene
-----Snake Bite

*Funny Pick Up Lines: Having Trouble dating these are sure to make thing worse.
-----Plenty To laugh at; ex: Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!

Other News
*Making Your Bones: If you got your first kill this week it will be here.
-----None yet

*Obits: You all know what here.

*Business of The Week: I'll vist a city and tell others what it's like.
-----None Yet

*Todays Made Men: Crew leaders can send me a list of newly Made Men and I'll post them here.
-----None Yet

*Latest Promotion: Crew leaders can send me a list of recent promotions and I'll post them here.

*Birth days: Let others know it's your B-Day this week.

*What's On Your Mind: If you have a few words you want to say to the public but don't want to give a speech simply MM me and I'll have it shown in next weeks issue.

Report Post Tip

After mush controversy I decided to go ahead and pre release the table of contents for Mafia Returns Reports(MMR). If their is something you like or don't like then please do say. This way MMR can be a great paper that all will look forward to. If you have any ideas then feel free to say as well.

Report Post Tip

Saul picks up a MMR

Is this it?

Report Post Tip

I love that there have now been two announcements for a paper nobody has read yet... Two.

This paper had better be fucking awesome man, or I'm going to be so so disappointed.

Report Post Tip

*Making Your Bones: If you got your first kill this week it will be here.
-----None yet

I highly doubt people will break omerta to share that they've been using their gun, and in fact, that's a big no-no on pretty much all of the cities in this country.

Report Post Tip

I think you missed what he said, Saul_Silver.

That would be a printing of the table of contents. Meaning...just a rough outline. A teaser if you will, suggested by WolfVidi earlier.

Certainly looks interesting, Mr. Verrazano.

Report Post Tip

Already superior to the Gwarble Barble, but fails totally when compared to The Reaper Daily.

Report Post Tip

Shouldn't it be MRR?

Report Post Tip

Congrats Blasty you found it I know more than any1 err I mean anyone that Mafiosi for some reason love when someone screws up. Besides I can handle insults very well and don't mind the jokes.

Report Post Tip

This won't be a touch on "mom news"!

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but I have to ask whats a touch on "mom news"?

Report Post Tip

Exactly!

Report Post Tip

Oh damn it. MY great great grandads paper Mom News. Hey atleast it was a paer. Have a nice day.

Walks away with a copy of this paper.

Report Post Tip

I mean at least. Sorry for my poor speaking. Can't chew gum while talking.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to see a come back from Mom News.

I'd probably even become a primary investor.

Report Post Tip

WEll I would also like to bing it back. But there's too many newspapers and I'm just starting into this thing of ours. I need to be ready like when my parent's were ready. Such as... I don't know maybe Wise Guy. I like to get use to this. I think people would understand. And Mom was a mistake. It was sussposed to be Mob.

The First Sweeney had his type writer and didn't notice what he put. And didn't want to start all over. So he let it be. Oh well.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney, its obvious that you should offer your bloodlines excellence in paper writing to this newly founded paper. Two editors is always better than one.

Report Post Tip

Well from your table on contents this looks like it's going to be a hefty read. I have to say I'm looking forward to it once it's out. I just hope for your sake that your not trying to do too much.

Remember quality over quantity is better every time. Good luck with this venture.

Report Post Tip

Yes, you could kill one stone with two editors!

Report Post Tip

That is true. But I always get screwed with working with someone. So nope.

And I don't want a someone to throw a stone to me and die. So no.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Retuns Reports (MRR) Issue 0.1 Contents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL