Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 19:11:41
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Letting the Bear loose Started by: CrazyNine on Feb 21, '10 01:16

CrazyNine had assembled all his upper structure and his high ranking people and a few other select members to make an announcement. He looked very happy about what he was going to say but nobody knew what was going on. Questions asked in whispers and mumbles could be heard but CN didn't care. He actually enjoyed what he was seeing, he liked to create suspense and make people jumpy around him every time he could. He finally raised his hands to get everybody quiet and starting speaking.
Today, I come to you with an announcement for my family, and for the great city of New York. After the tragic loss of Mux, I have been itching to get the chance of having another Captain. I thank the Lord that Godfather Deimne didn't make me wait as long as I thought he would and that he recently approached me to tell me I could set up a Captain.

Pooh_Bear, my right hand man, who I have entrusted with my life on a daily basis, is being given the opportunity to set up in New York.

Neither Pooh_Bear's bloodline or mine are very old but since they have met they realized how well they worked together and that still goes on today as most of you can clearly see. We feel almost like brothers, and it makes me so proud to be able to give him this chance today. New York is a great city, filled with great leaders and now with the addition of Pooh_Bear... you've gotta admit, its sweet.

Now go out there and tell everybody you know so they know there is a new Captain in New York that I'm sure is eager to doing business with plenty people out there.

Report Post Tip

Aussie steps up from the crowd, his bloodline and Pooh Bears bloodline had been very close since the beginning.
Congratulations my old friend, i have complete faith in you and know you will not let Don Crazynine or Godfather Deimne down.

Report Post Tip

lotus steps out into the street and runs up and gives Pooh a great big bear hug!!

"congrats my friend You will do a great job! and if you ever need anything please let me know."

Report Post Tip

Don Bruisers ears perk up as he hears CrazyNine talking about a loose bear.   As he listens to Don CrazyNines speech, relief falls over him as he realizes it's Pooh Bear and not some savage beast running the streets.

Congratulations Pooh_Bear, we share some common associates, and I've heard nothing but great things about you and I am sure you'll continue to be an asset to Godfather Deimne and the great city of New York!

Report Post Tip

Bruiser, I hate to say this, but Pooh is kind of a savage beast when he doesn't find his honey jar.

Report Post Tip

He watches a crowd has gathered around here he clears  his way and gives the new captain a warm hug

Congratulations Pooh_Bear, it has been an honour to work with you and i have got nothing but best wishes for you

Report Post Tip

Arrives in a long black stretch limo.. watching the crowds gather around Pooh_Bear

My friend, we have worked together for a bit now and it looks like we will be moving into the future together, to better New York and our family. Congrats on the position, and once again New York shines more than most.

Steps out of the car.. closing the door with his hand on his gun incase people get a little too excited

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, friend of my father and friend of mine.

He had hoped to one day see you get such an honor and I am happy to see it with my own eyes.

Smiling, she stands back and lets others offer their own congratulations

Report Post Tip

Prince-cola stands and listening to CrazyNine in crowd of  all the people

He is pleased when he hears that his friend Pooh will start a crew on his own
I have waited for this after the tragic death of MUX

He goes over to Pooh and gives him a bear hug and congratulate him
I am sure that your going to do very well for you and the city of New York

Report Post Tip

Gio makes his way to the front of the crowd, there's never this many people in one place unless someone has died or there's a new crew in town

"Wow who would have thought the man I just interviewed has become a crew leader.
Hey Pooh, hey, over here"

With all these people in the way it's hard to get close to thank the man not to mention
his BG's are making sure that nobody gets very close. Once Gio finally makes it he says

Congrats on your recent accomplishment sir, good luck to you and your crew judging by the words we had
during your interview you seem to be a rather profound gentlemen, so I'm sure a crew
is something you more than prepared to do. I look forward to seeing you around gotta go.

Gio runs of to post an article in next weeks paper

Report Post Tip

Well well Pooh_Bear, it is always good to see a friend set up his HQ in NY. Congratulations my friend! I now you will make NY proud!

Report Post Tip

A brilliant day for the ever thriving city of New York, congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Pooh. I'm glad to see you get your shot, my good man...er, bear.

SpaceMountain brings a congratulatory jar of honey and presents it to the savage beast.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Pooh. I wish you to quickly earn your 1st million as a new crew leader, you know why . :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pooh Bear, wishing you all the best!

Report Post Tip

Stepping forward from the gathered crowd he shakes Pooh Bear by the hand.

Congratulations Pooh! I wish you the very best of luck and the longest of lives.

Report Post Tip

O'Banion steps out into the street to hear what his boss has to announce, paying the up most attention making sure not to miss a word he begins to push his way to the front. Turning side way's through people and even putting his hands on others and moving them out of the way. Once O'Banion makes it to the front he stand's in his long black over coat that covers a white dress shirt and red tie. After the speech he starts to clap his hands and give is appraisal like the others in the crowd of people that has now gathered.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pooh_Bear I wish you all the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

TheSandman walks out into the streets and throws his cigerette to the floor

Our bloodlines have worked well together in the past and im glad to see you have another chance to run your own family, Your fore father done well last time know he will do so again.

Congrats Pooh and good luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Pooh.

I know you will carry on the hard work and dedication use have shown in the imperial hawks, and lead your family well, and keep New York strong.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Letting the Bear loose
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL