Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 15:21:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mafia Retuns Reports (MRR) Issue 1.0 Final Started by: Giovanni_Verrazano on Feb 21, '10 09:26

Front Page
*Major Announcements: Check here to know about new crews and such.
-----N/A
-----I Want You
-----Article Author

*Heat From The Streets: This is my detailed response to speeches in the streets.
-----The Mighty Bucks
-----Congrats SpaceMountain
-----R.E.S.P.E.C.T. ME

*Various Articles: Here are a few articles from myself and others; as of now All are from me.
-----Made Men... Or Just Men
-----Leadership Trait's
-----Hand Bag Bandit
-----A Women Assaulted
-----Guilty of Man Slaughter or Murder
-----Son Torches Father
-----Flashing Madness
-----Screams In The Wind

Second Page
*Weekly Mobsters: Check out the survey by your fellow mobster to get to know them!
-----Lucretia Borgia
-----RampagingFox

*Interviews: This is where I'll take amount to sit down and ask questions to get in the heads of Mafiosi.
-----Interviews

Fun PageFun Page
*Horoscopes
*Riddles

*Humor: If you like to laugh then this is the sectin for you.

-----Pick Up Lines

Report Post Tip

Have fun for this is the last issue.

Report Post Tip

Awww, why?

Report Post Tip

You put forth all that time and effort to call it quits after one issue? That's a damn shame.

Report Post Tip

It seems people don't understand what it takes to create a paper and I'm going to make this the last issue for that reason. I'm not going to sit back and work my heart out just so that people can bash my efforts, I understand somethings shouldn't be rolled through the press but hey everything is worth a try.

Report Post Tip

You're obviously not cut out for the newspaper business then. Journalist should be thick skinned and possess the ability to shrug things off.

Report Post Tip

Which I can but shaming ones family name is not something i can deal with.

Report Post Tip

This is what I was saying I put out this paper and nobody cares their only interested in the mistake I made in putting up the wrong paper.

Report Post Tip

Well in everything that you do, someone is not going to like it. If you lived your life based on what other people will think, you will have a miserably life my friend. But, it is your decision. Good writtens.

Report Post Tip

Boo fucking hoo. How about a little cheese with that whine?

Report Post Tip

Your paper isn't bad, why quit after only one issue. Grow some balls, ignore the haters, and do your thing.

Report Post Tip

Gio I think you owe it to yourself to the mafia community to continue to publish your paper after all you did hype it up a lot and even though some complain there are plenty more that won't.  I don't know what happened as far as the attack on your family name but their are lots who thrive on trashing others here it makes them feel powerful or mighty. By giving in to their bashing you are letting them prove that their assertions are true..... I say don't give them the satisfaction! Again I have not seen what was said or not but if there is any truth in those things modify and adapt your paper accordingly if you feel it warrants it.

Report Post Tip

GWARBLE FOR THE WIN

Report Post Tip

Deadmen cant publish papers.

Report Post Tip

This is true Falcon I guess this paper is the first at last issue. I never spoke to the poor kid in person or privately so all I can say is that he certainly did try good or bad and it shall be interesting to see if his kin picks up the pen that is mightier than the sword.

Walks off to go plot his next caper.

Report Post Tip

I liked it.  It was different.  I liked the links for the different articles.  made the paper readable.

Report Post Tip

Giovanni... this paper's nicely done. I cant believe you are quitting... you have made too much publicity, that was the only issue. But this paper is fine, i like it. Of course i understand it is hard work, but that is what quality writing emply's. Great job Giovanni! Too bad though!

Report Post Tip

Oops! Now i know why this is the last issue. Giovanni's body was found in the ditch... lifeless... what a shame. Damn good paper!

Report Post Tip

NOT BAD NOT BAD AT ALL

Report Post Tip

It had the potential to be a half decent paper, however it seemed obvious from the offset that the editor couldn't handle the criticism that came with it.

Achilles shrugs

If you can't handle the heat and all that jazz...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mafia Retuns Reports (MRR) Issue 1.0 Final
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL