A Small Kill. Started by: Willam on Feb 23, '10 07:54

William was waiting in a seedy bar in the suburbs of San Fransisco
and sipping on a beer and his eye's seemed to dart about everywhere in
the bar as though he was waiting for someone.The barmaid seemed to take
some special interest in him and his well muscled body and he was
getting sick and tired of repelling such a beautiful women but then he
saw the people whom he wanted to see and he walked up to them with his
beer still in his hand.

What took you guys so long?I have been waiting here for ever.

Report Post Tip

Jillian and Brain approach Willam while discreetly scouting the bar's patrons.

"Sorry we're late," Jillian says. "Brain had a hell of a time finding a parking spot out there. So, what time is this guy supposed to show up? Probably won't be hard to spot, seeing as how he likes to run his mouth," she adds.

Report Post Tip

Brain adjust his suit coat to better hide the bulge of his weapon, and signal's the waitress over to order them a couple beers, watching as some loud-talker walks in the door with a couple of floozies on each arm.

Report Post Tip

William almost naturally reaches for his weapon as he hears some punk get drunk and raises a ruckus.

Alright guys here's the plan-Jillian you wait here in the bar to flush him out when he comes here.I will be waiting on the outside close to the door and Brain you get the other door and one more thing guys-Shoot him as soon as you see him alright.Any questions

William puts his beer on the table and signals for the check

Report Post Tip

Jillian nods and watches as the men get up and leave, each of them casually walking to their positions. Reaching behind her, she pulls out her weapon and rests it in her lap, safety off.

It had become a waiting game. Minutes ticked by. She watched as several bar patrons came and left.

The man they were looking for suddenly enters the bar from the mens' room. How had they missed him? Coughing loudly, Jillian tries to catch the attention of either of her crew mates. Due to the noise of the crowd, neither hear her. She quickly scratches out a note on a napkin and hands it to a passing waitress. 'Please give this to the man in the charcoal suit, near the front. There's a twenty in it for you if you hurry," she adds.

Report Post Tip

A Waitress reached him and gave him a napkin with a message scribbled on it and he immediately recognized Jillian's handwriting.He read it and his face became a mask of surprise.He took the first note that he could reach in  his  pocket and he gave it to the waitress and told her,"Forget this ever happened babe,It's better for you".He then took his gun out of the small of his back and then started to move towards the table where the Jillian was seated and he signaled Brain to do the same.

Report Post Tip

Not knowing what was going on brain made his way to the table to try to find out what was up. As he neared the table he saw that both Jillian and William both had a panic look to their faces and ask "what the hell is going on?"

Report Post Tip

While the men were heading toward the table, their target sauntered up to the bar and ordered a drink. Jillian tucked her weapon away and stood. "Change of plan. You two go out the front and bring one of the cars around. I'll lure him out in a few minutes. If the street's clear, we can do what we need to do right then and get the hell out of here. If it isn't, we'll have to subdue him somehow and toss him in the trunk or something..."

Report Post Tip

William could not think of a better plan and even though he was deeply anxious about the safety of this plan he had no choice but to agree,after all their target had insulted their Family in a very uncomplimentary manner and had to suffer the penalty-Death

Alright,C'mon Brain we got work to do.

Report Post Tip

Brian was thinking to himself  "maybe we should just abort this idea and plan it for a better time" but he knew the time was now and it had to happen. He is very worried about Jillians safety but still does what she says anyway ."William, I am going to get the car and bring it around, I will park right over there and you tip your hat if I need to get out or stay in the car with the engine running.

Report Post Tip

Preparing for the worst, yet hoping for the best, Jillian took a deep breath and watched her partners leave. After a reasonable amount of time, she stood and made her way to the bar, feigning drunkenness. Brushing up beside the target, she ordered a stiff drink and winked at the man whose life expectancy had just dropped drastically. "Hi there," she began. "Can you believe my boyfriend just stood me up? I have half a mind to go home with the next fella I see, just to get back at him," she slurred. The man gave her the once-over and began to grin. "That so? Well I'm free, sweetheart!" he chuckled.
She grinned back.
This was too easy.

"Youknow...I only live a couple of blocks away," she said in a husky voice. "Care to take a walk?"
The man knew a sure thing when he saw it, and didn't even bother to answer. He threw some bills on the bar and followed her out the door. Once outside, Jillian looked to her left and right. Where was that damn car?!

Report Post Tip

William can't help but notice that Jillian's safety seems to be the thing Brain is most concerned with

Yes,Please bring it around Brain

He then moves closer to Brain and tells him in an undertone

She can take care of herself and if that wasn't enough we both are here so stop worrying about Jillian,Brain.

Report Post Tip

At that moment, the mark made a fatal error.
He pinched Jillian's rear end.
The knife was out, open, and in his gut before she even knew what she was doing. Appalled, she looked around for witnesses. It was late evening, but the street lamps were bright, and customers were still filing in and out of the bar at a steady pace. Several had noticed.
"Hey!" one shouted at her. He and his friend started towards them. The friend had a bulge near his ribcage. "Jesus," she muttered to herself as she looked again for the car.

Report Post Tip

In the dim light, it was hard to see what was going on but Brain could tell something was wrong. He slammed his car into gear and u turned and came to a stop in the middle of the street right in front of the bar. He did not know yet what had went on but he knew it was time to get the hell out of there as he yelled "get your ass in the car now!"

Report Post Tip

Jillian jumps in the back as Willam jumps in the front seat. As the car screeches away from the scene, Jillian looks out the back window for any pursuers. Looking down at her clothing, she can't see any blood in the darkness, but she knows it's there. Her hands are sticky with it. She glances quickly at the car's rear-view mirror, knowing what she will see before she even sees it: That 'I told you so' look on Brain's face as he stares back at her. No time to argue about it now, she thinks as she takes another look through he rear window. She can see headlights pulling away from the curb back there. Lovely.

Report Post Tip

William saw the rear view mirror and he saw that they had a tail and that tail had a siren and had three flashy lights on top of it.

Oh Shit!We got cops.Step on it Brain,we got to get out soon.

He then drew his gun from the skin holster and aimed at the incoming vehicle and tried to shoot it's wheels but it was close to impossible as Brain was steering the vehicle in a haphazard manner.

Oh for Christ's Sake.Steer so that I can shoot,will you.

Brain turned to him

Yeah,Here I am trying to weave through traffic and you are swearing at me.Oh,This is a perfect day.

Then as William turned around he saw another police cruiser join the previous one on the chase.

Oh Christ!We got another one!

He then just fired off a blind shot which by some fluke or something like that hit the Wheel of one of the cruisers and it blocked the road for the next one.

Oh Yeah!We lost 'em.For now.We got to ditch this car and get to the airport some other way man

Report Post Tip

Brain does drive like a maniac but he had experience hauling illegal whiskey so what appeared to William as reckless, Brain had it under control the entire time. After zipping thru a couple of alleys and making a few turns, Brian found the used car lot he once worked at. He shut off the engine and lights and turned to William and said "Pick out one you like and give me 3 minutes, I will have it running and we will have a new car"

Report Post Tip

William got out of the car and he looked around and he immediately spotted a black Benz that he liked.He turned to Brain

How about that black one,right over there,We could use it for out getaway to the airport and sell it there easy.

Report Post Tip

"Nice choice, I will be right back." Brain ran off behind the building for reasons unknown to Willian and Jillian. Having worked there in the past, he had a spare key to the office and never turned it in when he left. Rather than showing off with his picks, he just walked into the back door of the office and grabbed the only Benz key on the rackand jogged back to the car. Unlocking the the doors he (in a proud of himself way) says "your chariot awaits, where to people?"

Report Post Tip

William, stunned to silence by Brain's handiwork turned to him and said,

Well to the Airport,I guess but just stop a few blocks ahead,I know a guy who would love to buy this baby off us.We'll walk for the rest of the distance.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Small Kill.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL