Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 13:02:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Crazy Times Started by: Deimne on Mar 05, '10 10:37

Nothing like late news, especially when it's so blatently obvious that it's not news at all. However, it would be wrong of me to let such an event pass without comment.

Deimne adjusts his suit, still wrinkled badly following his thirteen hour sleep in it. Wars always left him on edge and he tended to sleep with one eye open in their aftermath.

As chaos erupted in the eight cities, what followed was nothing short of horror. Friends, loved ones, trusted friends and family were taken from us all. Nobody escaped the touch of the recent events, nor will any of us be able to forget the losses that hit us all.

However, in the midst of all the loss and heart ache, there was one silver lining that I wish to now highlight. Don CrazyNine, who had been a vital cog in New York operations for a long time now, made his move to Saint Louis under my orders and wasted no time in taking up his new role as Godfather of the city.

This man had worked for me since the day I first opened my HQ doors. His dedication, loyalty, hard work and constant thirst to learn and develop meant he made continued steps up the ladder. Earning his place as a New York boss, he grew a strong family of loyal members, which were a constant source of joy and pride for both himself and the city of New York.

I see him now sit atop of his own city, about to write the next chapter in the history books of the city of Saint Louis. I know he will do the city proud, as he always has for his old home of New York.

With the change, only a single step in the rebuilding efforts that will hit the eight cities, it also means there will be significant changes here in the big apple. TheDean will be spreading his wings and stepping up from his role as captain, a role he filled with style and brilliance, and forming his own family as a New York street boss. I know SpaceMountain, his old boss, will join me in saying this promotion is well deserved and nothing less than the good man deserves.

We have many other steps ahead of us, but each one will be tackled in time. For now, I'd like to simply pass my congratulations to CrazyNine on his new role as Godfather of Saint Louis! Congratulations CN, you've earned it.

Report Post Tip

Crazy Nine, nothing makes me happier than to see you in the position you have reached. You deserve it. It has been a honor being a part of your family. I look forward to seeing you what you make of our new city of STL.

Report Post Tip

"JesTer78 nods in an affirmative tone" to what Godfather Deimne spoke and C_I just said .

His father The_JesTer used to tell him the great stories about CrazNine and how much he helped him to not just become a Mafia but to become one of the best, it was his honor to serve him and he was proud that he had served him till his last breath and made himself and me proud.

JesTer78 walks back to the street making a promise to himself that like his father he too will serve till his last breath.

Report Post Tip

Sero stood there listening and nodded as Godfather Deimne spoke of the past day. Once he was done he went up to the Godfather and shook his hand.

Godfather Deimne I had some great times in New York when Crazynine was Headquartered there under you. I will miss New York but will be there often on business. I know TheDean will do a bang up job for you as your new boss.

Report Post Tip

CrazyNine... you will always be a good friend. I congratulate you on your new role as Godfather of St-Louis, i know you will make this city a great one. Your leading skills are undeniable, well done my friend and Godfather of St-Louis. Sounds good does'nt it?

Report Post Tip

Prince-Cola listening to what Godfather Deimne have to say

when he is finished Prince-cola goes over to Deimne and Crazy Nine

"There has been an honor to serve under your Godfather Deimne and Don CN in New York and it will be an honor too serve under you in Saint Louis CN"

"Congratulate Godfather CrazyNine"

Prince-Cola goes out in the crowd to continue to do some businesses

Report Post Tip

It is an honor to work here with you CrazyNine.  I look forward to the successes of the future!

Report Post Tip

After listening to his former Boss' words and while still having a lot of bloody memories of the last war and the pain of the loss of so many dear friends and colleagues in allied cities CN receives the congratulations of the first people to speak up. He motions for people to let him speak.

I want to deeply thank Deimne and many of the members I met in New York for all the great times and valuable lessons they gave me while I worked in that marvelous city.

I have always felt very proud of being a part of the strongest city and to always have been able to stand next to so many great people I grew to love and admire through thick and thin.

This new chapter in my life comes in a painful time in my life having suffered the loss of many great associates such as Pooh_Bear, TheDefinition, Trixie, The_Jester and StripheCorelli.

One thing that again fills me with pride is that knowing of my low funds at the moment their sons still pledged their loyalty to me knowing that it is not a certainty if they will be able to be "taken care of".

My foremost goal from now on will be to have a very long lasting ruling over the city of Saint Louis. I don't believe in cursed cities, just in Godfathers not up to a task (mind you, I include the late Adrian in that list). People used to say that Chicago was cursed. Where are those people now that we see a great Godfather like Iota ruling it?

Some people are already wishing me the best and "hoping for the best" since it seems that SL is also a little "cursed". Nonsense! There are no cursed cities and I intend to prove that making SL thrive the way the city deserves and take it to heights never seen before in there.

I thank Godfather Deimne once again and the many people that have already congratulated me. I will be headed off to take care of important business in my city.

Huh! It does feel good to be able to say "my" city. You're all welcome in it any time.

Report Post Tip

congratulation crazynine.

the italian man go out and try to find the right way for his old friend. and think "damn wrong click" and who also "cursed translation".

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and best of luck Godfather CrazyNine.

Intersting choice of words, "Godfathers not up to a task". I'm not sure I agree with such sentiments as we have lost some great Godfathers and great Godmothers more than up to the task of running a city; this is a world of crime, war and violence, no matter how up to the task one is, if the other man has a big fucking gun and family intent on your death, something has to give.

Every life must end, eventually so shall yours; will it be because you are not up to the task? I guess time will tell though I don't think that death and worth are mutually inclusive.

Report Post Tip

Saul steps forward out the crowd after listening to the Godfather of New York.

Congratulations CrazyNine, you deserve to rule your own city and I wish you more success if the future ahead of you sir Good Luck.

Saul turns round and walks away.

Report Post Tip

RF noticing his LH walking away pulls him back. RF knows he needs the security when visiting the streets, seeing as how his face is so rarely seen in them. Never know someone might get brave and do the unthinkable...But back onto the matter at hand.

CrazyNine my ancestors have become acquainted with you, always one to talk to regarding anything and never shy to give your opinion regardless of how it may be perceived. Qualities that Deimne saw from the start allowing you to set up within his city and now to take it one step further and become a Godfather. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Hayley waits for the crowd to scatter a bit, and makes her way to Crazy. 

CrazyNine, congrats on your promotion to Godfather.  You definitely deserve it, and I'm glad to see you here.  I have always enjoying working with you, and most recently it was great being a part of your family.  I know you will continue to do great things in St. Louis. 

Report Post Tip

Origami_Killer wait till the speech is finshed and make way to the Godfather, to shake his hand and concratulate him for his promotion.

Concratulation on your promotion to Godfather. You have work very hard for it and you desrever it. It being a pleasure working for you and Don Serotonin. You will do great thinks in St. Louis.

Report Post Tip

O'Banion stand behind Origami for his turn to shake both the Godfather's hands. First coming to Deimne.

Thank you Godfather Deimne for looking after us for so long in New York and looking after me in the time I was criticized in the streets, I don't care what people may think or say you proved to be a great Godfather.

O'Banion then shakes CrazyNine's hands

Thank you for taking me in when I was in time of need for a family and I hope to serv you well. I may not be the best you have, but I will try my best to become one of them.

Report Post Tip

After hearing both Godfather Deimne and CrazyNine speak, he thought for a moment CrazyNine will do marvelous in the city of St. Louis he was the perfect man for the job, well for my opinion

Congratulations CrazyNine, I know for sure you'll be a legend in St. Louis make the city, rebuild, once again Congrats!!

Report Post Tip

TheSandman looks at his Godfather and smiles

I too do not believe in curses and well i just know that you will do a fine job running the city of Saint louis. I personnaly cant wait to see the things you do with the city.

Many congratulations CrazyNine.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations CrazyNine, I wish you the best of luck in St Louis. And I am certian you will make it a fantastic city. St Louis has seen many leaders and I am sure are the one and only for the job.

Illidan smiles at CrazyNine

Report Post Tip

Approaching CrazyNine and Deimne, he shakes the new Godfather by the hand.

Congratulations on this my friend. I'm sure you find and fulfil the potential in the great city. I have always enjoyed the afternoons there in the summer. The breeze through the willow trees, the warmth and easy atmosphere. I look forward to some lazy afternoon drinking when I get chance to come visit. Good luck.

Extending a freshly bandaged hand, he slips Deimne a note and walks back into the throngs of people bustling around.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations CrazyNine!

you have proven your self to be a great leader, and I expect nothing less from you!

-A- takes a puff then hands CrazyNine one of his famous cigars...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Crazy Times
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL