Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 02:23:09
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Myrmidons Started by: Achilles on Mar 05, '10 19:33

Achilles enters the street and pulls up a very worn soap box. Stepping onto it, he eyes a couple of ladies walking by and instantly catches their attention with some of his trademark hip thrusting action. Composing himself, he straightens his tie and addresses the gathered crowd.

Ladies, Gentleman and Gwarble, it is with great honour I come to these streets today. With the blessing of my Boss, TheDean, and my Godfather, Deimne, I have been given the nod to set up my own branch of The Lions Den. I will call this crew The Myrmidons.

I'm not coming out here with empty promises about what I will offer to this thing of ours and our lifestyle, for this is not a presidential election, a popularity contest and I'm not here to win the hearts of the general public. I'm simply here to expand our family business and to prove to those above me I'm the right man for the job they have chosen for me to do. A job I intend to do at a level that reaches even their lofty expectations. After all, that is all this life is about, business. We're either successful or we're not. All I'm hoping is that I can continue the success we have had here in The Big Apple and bring our great city even more in the future.

So without further adieu, I give you, The Myrmidons.

Achilles steps down off the soap box and enters his new home.

Report Post Tip

You have been outstanding for my and the rest of New York.

Your actions have spoken louder than any words could express. I have no doubt that you will be a fine captain and an exemplary leader.

Report Post Tip

Walking out of  the HQ, she heard the loud voice of Achilles. Curiosity follows ( I know curiosity kills the Cat....)

Ahh, it's one of those loud speeches of Achilles, all voice nothing substiancial.

Congratulations Achilles, you make TheDean proud of you.

Secretly smiles as she head back at the HQ and thanking her lucky stars that Achilles is no longer at the Lions Den eating and snatching her baby food.

Report Post Tip

My fellow greek! This is a monumental day for our kind. Congratulations Achilles and do New York proud. You have the blood of our warrior ancestors running in your veins.

Report Post Tip

There is alot of greek gods, which makes the leaders godlike, complimenting Aeolus, Achilles of course and Dionysus!

Special congrats to Achilles, hope you do wonders for New York or better!

Report Post Tip

Achilles... all i can say is... have fun with your Myrmidons in NY! Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! best of luck as well !

Report Post Tip

Congratulaions Achilles, it is good to see you given a chance, i know you will do well in your new role. Best of luck to you and your family, i look forward to seeing you prosper.

Report Post Tip

Quite simply welcome to the Jungle Sir. I know with the blood that run through your veins, you will make NY a very proud place.

I wish you the best of luck (even though you dont need it) and may you have a prosperous reign!

Tither walk's up to the newest CL of NY and pours some of the world's finest champagne on Achilles. Tither then hugs the man on the soap box

You have earned this my friend.

Report Post Tip

Walking into the New York offices, he approaches Achilles.

Congratulations on your new family. I'm sure you'll be a credit to the city and do us all proud. Here, this is from Deimne to help you get settled in the new place.

He gives Achilles a thick envelope and shakes him warmly by the hand.

Report Post Tip

RF listens intently to the speech and all the other mafioso say their part.

Achilles I have heard stories of your bloodlines history and from the stories I have heard it would be stupid of me to deduce anything but you doing a great job for NY and Godfather Deimne. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Achilles, knowing your family line as I do, I have little doubt you will go on to be a massive success in our fine city. Best of luck to you and yours.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Achilles. You have worked very hard within The Lions Den and have proved through and through that you're ready to lead your own famiily. I know you'll make NY proud as you've always done.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation's ! You deserve this opportunity.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Achilles. I am sure you will be a fantastic leader in New York. Very well deserved.

Illidan walks upto Achilles and shakes hands

Report Post Tip

This is most definitely belated, but like, I wanted to come out here and totally congratulate you, Achilles! You were always so super swell in The Lions Den, and it was so totally awesome to work with you!

I know you're like, such a cool cat and that your family will be just as neat! All the best to you and the Mer-my... Myrmms... Mermaid-ons!

Felicity smiles and skips away, humming to herself.

Report Post Tip

It's so great seeing what an unlimited pool of talent New York has become. No sooner than they send two big crews away to lead their own cities, they replace them with equally capable people to fill in the voids.

Congratulations, Achilles.

Report Post Tip

Loving the sarcasm CrazyNine.

I assume it was sarcasm, anyway.

Report Post Tip

Where would you say the sarcasm was? There was none intended. I'd like to think that DLS and myself were an important part of what was the NY before the war and as soon as we left there are already the same amount of auths in place.

Report Post Tip

It was a joke, fear not.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Myrmidons
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL