Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 17:56:06
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe Started by: Sinfest on Jun 27, '16 08:37

Walking down the streets of Detroit you can't help but smell a delicious aroma. You look around to try and find where this smell is coming from and notice a small but adorable shop front with the name Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe. You decide your pocket book can take a hit and walk inside. The smell obviously gets a lot stronger as soon as you open the door. Looking around you see a bunch of tables with white tablecloths and a vase full of flowers on each one. There is a counter near the door attached to a kitchen. The smells are making you salivate and you just know you're going to get yelled at for spending too much here. When it is your turn to order a very kind and friendly sales person asks you 

"What will you be having today? Take your time deciding."

You take a look at the menu before deciding 

Welcome to Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe
Your one stop for all things baked and delicious 

Turnovers: (Cherry, Lemon, Peach, Orange, and Apple)
Muffins: (Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Banana, Banana Nut, Pecan, Lemon, Lemon Poppyseed, Chocolate, or Bran)
Cookies: (Chocolate Chip, Chocolate, Snickerdoodle, Sugar, Peanut butter, Pecan Sandies, Oatmeal, Oatmeal Raisin, or Ginger Snaps)
Brownies: (Blondies, Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge, Walnut, Praline, or Chocolate)
Pies: (Cherry, Dutch Apple, Apple, Peach, Pumpkin, Creme, Coconut, Chocolate, Lemon/lime Meringue)
Candies: (Fudge, Peanut butter fudge, Lemon Bars, Taffy-Cherry, Chocolate, Coconut, Lemon, Cola, Vanilla- or Sugar Canes)

Drinks: (Coke, Green Tea, Black Tea, Peppermint Tea, Coffee, Chocolate Milk, Milk, or Hot Chocolate)

Report Post Tip

Sinfest looks at his empty business in shame. He often wonders what he did wrong. Maybe he hasn't gotten the word out his family name is THC and all these delicious goods can be medicated with the right code word. Either way the lack of customers was driving Sinfest mad so he decides to post up a sale sign

50% off all baked goods

If that doesn't bring in customers then nothing will, Sinfest thinks to himself before dusting his hands off and sitting back down.

Report Post Tip

After finishing up a shift at his own restaurant, Pizza guy decided that he needed to take a walk around town. He had been very stressed lately, business was getting a little slow and he needed to take the edge off. He thought about going to the local gentleman club but all the girls started to look the same and he wanted something a little different.

As soon as he walks out of his door, he smells a very nice smell. A smell of something he had done in a little while. The smell drew him to the "Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe". Pizza-guy loved brownies but hadn't had any in a while because Crystalize controlled them in the HQ. He thought everyone else would enjoy some special brownies and some regular ones.

Hello there Sinfest, quite a shop you got there. Could I get an order of special chocolate brownies and then two orders of regular blondies to go. Do you have any suggestion for what kind of drink these treats would be best with?

Report Post Tip

Chris walked into the diminutive bakery. He wasn't sure if it was what he was looking for, but after looking around Detroit all night he had all but given up hope. As he entered a small bell rang above the door and a beady eyed looking 'thing' with horns behind the counter looked at him. Chris was a little taken aback, it didn't strike him as a particularly good look for attracting customers, but having wrestled freaks like Mankind and Kane, nothing would surprise him. He looked around at the various brown coloured tray bakes on offer, but he seemed to be out of luck.

"Welcome to aye Olde Brownie Shoppe, can I help... wait a minute... Aren't you the famous Rock?"

"Yeah, The rock, the people's champ in the house. What's happening, Slick?"

"Hey, how're you doing, Rock? Look, you gotta take a picture with me before you leave, guy."

"Whoa, whoa, The Rock doesn't want to take pictures, The Rock just wants a piece of pie - you got any of that in this bakery?"

Report Post Tip

Cin spent hours just trying to decide where in Detroit she would like to visit. As she walked up and down the business district she couldn't help but be enticed by a smell. It took her some time to figure out exactly what it was before she was outside of Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe. She stood there momentarily verifying the smell before she finally walked through the door.

Standing just inside the doors she noticed a few other people in the line up at the counter. She decided she would take a quick look around before she decided to order. Without moving she glanced at the nicely set tables and the neat looking counter before her eyes fell on the menu. Taking her time she finally decided she may as well get her family a bit of a treat.

Staring at the menu she tried to figure out what Pine or Liftoff might like. Since she didn't really ask them before she went about on her walk she settled for getting an assortment of the delicious menu that she could just take back with her. It would take a bit of time before the line really moved though so she settled in to wait patiently for her turn.

Report Post Tip

Having found an old letter Sinfest learns that this brownie shop was owned by one of his relatives. Sinfest decides that instead of selling it that he will reopen it. Sinfest hires a cleaning crew to clean up the kitchen and dining area to make the place immaculate. Sinfest also updates any prices needing updating and adds some nice clean tablecloths onto the tables. He hopes it will have more success this time around without having to cut prices. After everything seems like its ready Sinfest places a sign into the window.

Hear ye, Hear ye

Grand Reopening of 

Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe

Report Post Tip

Death city is the good place for me to do my crimes.. I walk down the street after had done some transactions . Im going arround on empty street.. I smell something really good.. hmm cakes... i was looking around following the smell.. Stop in front of YE OLDE BROWNIE SHOPPE ,, she can't hide her smiles, she knows her food intuition never be wrong.. I doubt it is still open or not, it is look like the old store.. I try to come in and smile because the smell of cakes are very very strong here, it is mean this store is open.. I can see some sweet flowers on the table.. I walk to the counter .. and ask for the menu.. Well there are so much yummy cakes. 

" well i order 1 pie, and 1 turnovers please "  i still doubt which else cakes i want.. 

" of i forget to tell.. I mean 1 dozen slices  for each cake i want give it to my friends too.. " I smile and wait for the cakes.. 

Report Post Tip

"We have a variety of cakes for your choosing and it would be no problem to cut them so you have 12 slices. With cakes though they are made to order so you will have to come back for the cake in a few hours. I hope that won't be a problem miss?"

The baker hands Basic a pamphlet with an order form for his cakes.

Ye Old Brownie Shop

Cakes for all occasions

You pick the design and flavor we will do the rest

Wedding cakes take a week advance notice and can be delivered to any venue!

Cake Types:

Box Cake(square and one tier perfect for on the budget and birthdays)

Tea Cake (1 tier round cake)

Two tiered round cake

Three tiered round cake

Ring Cake

Custom Cakes take a little longer but just ask and we will see if we cant help you

Cake Flavors:

Chocolate, Double Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Devil's Food Cake, White, Red Velvet, Pineapple Upside Down, Cinnamon, Spiced, Rum, Carrot, Cheese, Coffee, Sponge, Angel's Food, Yellow, Gingerbread

Cake Icings Flavours:

Buttercream, Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Ganache, Caramel, Sugar Glaze, Chocolate Fondant, Fondant

Order Form for Ye Old Brownie Shop

Name:

Need Delivered: Y/N

Cake Type:

Cake Flavor:

Icing for cake:

Color of Icing:

Need anything written and if so what?:

Color of Writing:

Any other requests?:

Report Post Tip

Basic hands a pamphlet, read it carefully,, 

She fill the form.. 

Name: Basic

Need Delivered: no needed

Cake Type: ring cake 

Cake Flavor: rum and cheese yes being mixxed please.. 

Icing for cake: sugar glaced

Color of Icing: white

Need anything written and if so what?: i love you,,

Color of Writing: blue

Any other requests?: no please dont write i love you please write "have a good day. " 

she smiles and gives the form to sinfest.. 

Report Post Tip

The baker giggles at being mistaken for Sinfest but takes the order and states to Basic

"Right away miss, If you come back in a few hours you will have your cake ready for pickup would you still like a Pie and a turnover? Those you would be able to take now. You also never mentioned what pie or turnover you wanted so if you would be so kind to choose from our menu?"

The baker then points to the menu behind him before continuing 

Muffins: (Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Banana, Banana Nut, Pecan, Lemon, Lemon Poppyseed, Chocolate, or Bran)
Cookies: (Chocolate Chip, Chocolate, Snickerdoodle, Sugar, Peanut butter, Pecan Sandies, Oatmeal, Oatmeal Raisin, or Ginger Snaps)
Brownies: (Blondies, Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge, Walnut, Praline, or Chocolate)
Pies: (Cherry, Dutch Apple, Apple, Peach, Pumpkin, Creme, Coconut, Chocolate, Lemon/lime Meringue)
Candies: (Fudge, Peanut butter fudge, Lemon Bars, Taffy-Cherry, Chocolate, Coconut, Lemon, Cola, Vanilla- or Sugar Canes)

Drinks: (Coke, Green Tea, Black Tea, Peppermint Tea, Coffee, Chocolate Milk, Milk, or Hot Chocolate)

"If you aren't interested and just want the cake, I will see you in a few hours!"

Report Post Tip

" oh im sorry i forgot to mentioned it. lemon turnover and cherry pie..ill take it after 1 hour.. see u" she smiles and put some money on the counter.. 

" ill pay rest when im back" 

she leaves the store.. 

Report Post Tip

The baker gets busy in making Miss Basic's pie and turnover fresh after putting away the money she had given him. He also gets the cake started making the ring cake would be an interesting task. Cheese Cake and Rum Cake fusion wasn't really his style but it did sound damn delicious, so he went to work. He did keep the kitchen door open though if any other customers were interested in buying today and he wanted to keep an eye on those shop extortionists running around here.

Report Post Tip

After one hours, basic is coming back to the store.. " is my order ready ?" 

She smiles when seeing her cakes, and she asks for a slice of her cakes, she bites her cherry pie,  She cant describe the feeling.. 

" PERFECT" she smiles and finished her first slice.. she pays the rest ,, " I promise I will be back again later to buy cakes.. it is very dellicious cakes see u " she waves and leaves the store brings her cakes. 

Report Post Tip

DBCooper eases the bakery door open, as he glides in and carefully closes it. He proceeds to wipe his feet on the door mat and strolls past the tables straight towards the counter. A quick glance at the baked goods, and another towards the door he entered.

"Excuse me, excuse me....  I am in a bit of a hurry and I would like to make an order please."

"I hate to rush you, but I have a plane to catch, and I must get a snack first. May I please have a blueberry muffin and a black coffee to go?"

"Thank you very much, here is a little extra for the speedy service."

With a pleasant smile, DBCooper hands the clerk a crispy 20 dollar bill as he tips his hat. *KACHING* The cash register pops open, the clerk returns the smile as she quickly places the 20 into the till. *CLICK* The clerks smile is wiped clean, left expressionless. DBCooper is holding a .38 revolver pointed directly at her head.

"I hate to bother you again, and like I said I am in a rush. Why don't you go ahead and hand me all the cash in that register, so I can be off and catch my plane. No no, you keep that 20, you earned it."

As DBCooper tips his hat, "Thanks for the speedy service, and good luck." He strolls out the entrance he came in, bumping into a table. A vase full of flowers get sent towards the ground. *WHOSH* He quickly grabs it, and gently places it back on the table. "Sorry about that," with one last hat tip he disappears out the door he entered.

The whole encounter was so mysterious. It was hard to believe it was true, except for the empty cash register with a single crispy 20 in it.

Report Post Tip

Sinfest really couldn't believe he found another lost business left in his family records. He sensed a theme with food and couldn't help but giggle a little at how much he himself loved food. He also decided that why couldn't he just reopen this shop again exactly the way it was before. Sinfest hired bakers and a cleaning crew and got the place back into order. He got both signs updated and put them back up

Muffins: (Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Banana, Banana Nut, Pecan, Lemon, Lemon Poppy seed, Chocolate, or Bran)
Pies: (Cherry, Dutch Apple, Apple, Peach, Pumpkin, Crème, Coconut, Chocolate, Lemon/lime Meringue)
Candies: (Fudge, Peanut butter fudge, Lemon Bars, Taffy-Cherry, Chocolate, Coconut, Lemon, Cola, Vanilla or Sugar Canes)

Ye Old Brownie Shop

Cakes for all occasions

You pick the design and flavor we will do the rest

Wedding cakes take a week advance notice and can be delivered to any venue!

Cake Types:

Box Cake(square and one tier perfect for on the budget and birthdays)

Tea Cake (1 tier round cake)

Two tiered round cake

Three tiered round cake

Ring Cake

Custom Cakes take a little longer but just ask and we will see if we cant help you

Cake Flavors:

Chocolate, Double Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Devil's Food Cake, White, Red Velvet, Pineapple Upside Down, Cinnamon, Spiced, Rum, Carrot, Cheese, Coffee, Sponge, Angel's Food, Yellow, Gingerbread

Cake Icings Flavors:

Buttercream, Cream Cheese, Vanilla, Chocolate, Whipped Cream, Chocolate Ganache, Caramel, Sugar Glaze, Chocolate Fondant, Fondant

Underneath the Second sign you see the form to fill out if you are interested in a cake

Name:

Need Delivered: Y/N

Cake Type:

Cake Flavor:

Icing for cake:

Color of Icing:

Need anything written and if so what?:

Color of Writing:

Any other requests?:

Sinfest takes a look around and decides to open up the shop as soon as he got everything cleaned and ready. He was excited to try his luck once again. 

Report Post Tip

Fernando was starving but also had a bit of a sweet tooth going so he was lucky to spot Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe, as he strolled down the steets of Detroit. he walked inside and took a quick gander of the menu, he spotted so many tasty treats but he couldn't buy them all, well he could. But that's how you end up fat. He got the attention of the man behind the counter.

"I'd like a lemon muffin and one entire apple pie please."

He stood there smiling like a kid in a candy shop, as he took in all the wonderful smells of the place. He was going to enjoy himself today, that was for certain.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sinfest feeling rather lucky decides to pop back into his bakery to make sure everything was going alright. Sinfest waved to the baker before sneaking back into the kitchen and looking for something to nibble on. He finds a few Snickerdoodle cookies freshly made and manages to eat 2 before the baker slaps his hand. Sinfest chuckles and says

"Fair Enough, Delicious as always

Sinfest than see Fernando sitting in the diner and decides to go over to his table. 

"Love seeing you buddy, thanks for supporting my businesses as they get started."

Sinfest glad to finally start showing himself around the business districts, remembers an appointment he cant forget or Kaya will have his head again. 

Report Post Tip

Fernando smiles at Sinfest, enjoying his time in the Brownie shoppe. He wasn't sure where he was going next but he enjoyed the treats he had ordered that was for certain.

"A pleasure to see you sir, and may I say the baked goods were a delight."

He was wondering if he should order something else before he attending some business later in the day.

Report Post Tip

As McCreary made his way downtown, he couldn't help but notice a sweet scent in the air. He followed the trail which eventually led him in front of Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe. There was enough money in his pocket to treat himself after several hard negotiations with clients.

Upon entering, the once feint scent became all the more apparent. There was a menu facing in front of him but it didn't take long for a decision.

"I'll take two of the chocolate fudge brownies."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sinfest checked into his brownie shoppe and was pleased to see more business associates partaking in his sweet treats.

Sinfest watched as his cash register employee took care of McCreary giving them their brownies and change. Sinfest was glad his place was running like an well oiled machine. He finishes up some paperwork and signs a few checks for payroll before stealing another snickerdoodle and heading back out for the rest of his business for the day.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Ye Olde Brownie Shoppe
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL