Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 07:25:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Underboss, or Sock Burglar? Started by: Brusty on Mar 13, '10 21:29

Throughout Brusty's entire life, he's wondered where the hell all of his socks have gone. He puts 12 in the dryer and only 10 or 11 come out!

One night, after waking up when the dryer stopped, he noticed a strange figure holding a lock box above his dryer. The safe was full of half washed socks and was leaking an odor of bleach. He started dripping in sweat wondering what fiendish fiend would take peoples' socks? He slowly crept up closer to get a closer look at the despicable culprit, all the while his heart rate begins to climb as he reaches for his worthless, untrained gun which might as well shoot little bang flags at this point. As he gets close enough to see the scoundrel's face, It was Skinny_Vinny! The real reason socks have been disappearing from dryers everywhere is Skinny_Vinny is The Sock Burglar (lightning strikes in Brusty's washing machine room)! Brusty quickly says,

What the hell Skinny_Vinny! That sock has a twenty dollar bill in it! and is that Hickory's ducky sock! You bastard! Give those back!

Skinny_Vinny quickly ducks out the door and somehow outruns Brusty while carrying an extremely heavy lock box (an extremely embarrassing day for Brusty). Brusty calls out,

Why the hell would you do such a thing?!? What benefits could you possibly reap from this?!?

Brusty then calls Hickory, who was still mourning the loss of her ducky sock (rather than the sensible choice of Cryptic or Aeolus), and gets a coast to coast plotting of revenge going with Hickory...

Report Post Tip

-Roxanna- stands outside taking a drag from her flask as she heres a commotion heading her way, she spins around just in time to be knocked to the ground by Skinny_Vinny, who seems to be fleeing from a crime of some sort, her flask jarred from her hand landing in the nearby bushes, getting to her feet she bends into the bushes to recover her treasured flask when suddenly she feels her feet come out from under her, landing on the ground with a thug, "what in the world is going on tonight"..Starting to stand she realized her shoe seems to have fallen off ..looking down -Roxanna- scream out into the night.

"Wait a tick! where the hell is my blue fuzzy sock?!?!? Skinny_Vinny are you behind this?!?! Come back here.. "

Tucking her flask into her pocket she looks around for the culprit but can't see through the darkness, she turns and sways into the building to see if someone inside might be able to shed some light on the situation.

Report Post Tip

Walking to his HQ office he is stopped by 4 FBI agents

"Vinny you are under arrest for the conspiracy to commit sock theft in all the 8 Cities" Agent Johnson said as he flashed his badge in Vinny's Face.

This is crazy Agent Johnson! What the hell would I want with socks and why the hell would I steal socks? I have my own socks agent Johnson.

Pulls his pants up showing his moose knuckle and his pair of fine black socks

See I have my own socks agent Johnson!

"I have seen enough out of him. Cuff him and stuff him" Agent Johnson said as he lit a cigarette.

Agent Johnson you cant pin this on me you you F**cken prick. It wasn't me I tell ya!

Report Post Tip

Asha who had been standing beside Skinny_Vinny waits for Agent Johnson to stop talking before she pips up timidly.

Excuse me agent Johnson but there has to be a mistake. Skinny_Vinny couldn't have stolen the socks. He was at my place most of the day. We had a wonderful roast with potatoes.

Asha, gaining more confidence, looks directly into Agent Johnsons eyes. 

Report Post Tip

Brusty bursts into the room!

I saw that theif with my very own eyes! Where's my twenty dollars?!?

Report Post Tip

Brusty my friend it could not have been me. I was with Asha all day. I woke up made her breakfast and spent the entire day at her place. You got the wrong skinny guy my friend. I am no sock thief. I have better things to do than steal socks.

Covers his face as the cameras flash while he is being stuffed into the FBI's car

Report Post Tip

A confused Brusty turns to the angry Agent Johnson,

He's lying!

Agent Johnson replies by cuffing Brusty and saying,

False accusations won't be taken lightly. I flew from PH to LV for this!

Report Post Tip

Locked up in the cell across from Skinny_Vinny, Brusty sits and waits to hear what evidence is collected for his case or Skinny_Vinny's.

Report Post Tip

-Roxanna- staggers into the police station and plops down in a chair, looking around a little dazed and confused.

"What do you want with me? I got nothing for you coper, might as well let me go back home."

She scolds the officer and hisses at him as she kicks back in the chair putting her feet up on the desk, she looks down at her foot.

"Hmm would you look at that.. I'm missing a sock" Hiccup.

Report Post Tip

Asha sighs as she gets brought in. Some sort of questioning and a statement.

I have already told you time and time again! He was at my place all day and hasnt left my side until he was on his way into the HQ. How could it possibly be him?

Frustrated she looks up at the agents. 

Report Post Tip

dials the phone to his attorney and waits for him to pick up

"Becker and Becker this is Dave Becker" said Dave on the other end of the phone.

Dave my friend this is Vinny. Seems the Sock Crime Task Force have implicated me in a conspiracy to commit sock theft in all the 8 cities. I am in a holding cell right now. I need bail and good lawyer.

Dave says "Vinny I have known you a long time.... Sock theft? Do you have a rock solid alibi?

Dave I have no reason to steal socks you know that. I do have a rock solid I was over at Asha's place all day when the crimes were committed. I think they have have case of mistaken identity.

"I will see what I can do for your bail. In the mean time keep your mouth shut until you have someone from my team there with you" replied Dave

OK will do Dave. Hope to hear from you or someone soon.

hangs up the phone and looks over at Brusty. Takes a cigarette out of his pack and rolls it across the floor to Brusty's cell.

Enjoy Brusty.

Report Post Tip

Well, this can mean only one thing...

Brusty goes to the white pages and picks a random lawyer, doesnt look at the name and calls the number.

I'm sorry but BrustyNutz is dead, he cannot return your call right now, please leave your messageafter the beep...

Beep

Brusty goes and cries in the corner, he will have to represent himself...

Report Post Tip

looks up as Dave Becker walks in holding his brief case

"So my friend looks like you are here in jail again. This time on some trumped up sock charges. How did you get here? Sock charges of all things???"

Dont remind me Dave.

lights a cigarette and clenches the bars

Dave these charges are at best a stretch to get me in jail. You and I both know I am not a sock dealer. You know what I deal in. My alibi is solid. Asha will testify in court. Look at Brusty he does not know what he is talking about.

Report Post Tip

One week later in the Washington DC Court of Socks. Brusty looks across the room and sees Skinny_Vinny with an impressive team of lawyers and a glass of lemonade. Brusty really wishes he has a glass of lemonade, or a single lawyer.

The trial begins and Skinny_Vinny's lawyers step forward to state is plee of guilt or innocence.

Report Post Tip

Looks up at his lawyer Dave Becker as he stand up

"The Defendant Skinny_Vinny pleads Not Guilty your Honor on all charges he is accused of." Said Dave to the court.

leans to Dave a he sits down and whispers something into his ear

Report Post Tip

Brusty stands up,

Your honour, I decided to not have a lawyer becuse my lawyer died. I would like to point to my first piece of evidence, My Skinny_Vinny's suitcase.

Brusty brings up the fake suitcase he planted. Opens it and exposes that it is filled with a ducky sock, a blue sock, and a dirty sock with a twenty dollar bill in it.

Report Post Tip

looks up at the judge as he says "The suitcase shall be addmitted as evidence as exibit A"

Whispers into Dave's ear

I have never seen that thing before or those dirty socks.

Dave stands up and says "Your honor I would like to call Skinny_Vinny to the stand"

Takes the stand and the oath and takes a seat

"Vinny have you ever seen this case that Brusty has brought to the court as Exibit A?" Said Dave

Vinny "No I have not"

Dave "Do you know where the case came from?"

Vinny "Yes I do Brusty planted it. I was no where near the crime when it was committed. I was with Asha the entire day the day the crime was committed. I have no reason to steal socks. I have my own socks and lots of them. After all If I could not afford socks I damn sure could not afford this team of lawyers to defend me!"

Report Post Tip

Your honor, I would like to make my rebuttle.

You may procede.

Mr. Vinny, is it not true that Asha is believed to work under you? If so, how are we to believe your lone witness, who can be easily swayed by your mere words? Your honor I would like to point out exhibit B. Now that your alibi is in question, why would your lawyer not wear socks today? Because he likes to wear shoes without socks, or because they were stolen from his dryer last night. The night where you had enough money for bail and I didnt?

Report Post Tip

Looks over at Dave and whispers in his ear

Dave: "Your honor I would like to call Asha to the stand!"

Were you with Skinny_Vinny on the day in question? If you were could you detail your day with mister Skinny Vinny?

Report Post Tip

Asha takes the stand. Settling herself in the chair as she awaits the questions.

I was indeed with Skinny_Vinny. I awoke to breakfast in bed made by him. Then we went to the beach for a game of volleyball which turned into a walk on the beach.

Her eyes tear up a bit at the memories of the walk.

Then we went for lunch. Skinny_Vinny and I went to see a movie and then headed back to my place so I could start dinner. Which when cooked we sat down and ate. 

Asha looks around the court room awaiting the next question. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Underboss, or Sock Burglar?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL