Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 04:18:34
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Big Guy Started by: BigFatTommy on Jul 06, '16 22:24

Tommy was no small man, physically or mentally, he had aspirations. Aint nobody givin nothing away for free, you had to get down and earn it, make a name for yourself. Thats kind of how Tommy found himself in Downtown Detroit today, in an alley with three pissed off Irishmen around him.

"Ya still thinkin that yer better then us now, big boy?" One of them called out to him mockingly, the leader of the trio he supposed. A large mick, with a short, patchy red beard, and beady eyes. Yeah. Tommy thought. Definitely better then these potato eating sons of Bitches.

"Yeah. I'm better then you alright," Tommy called out sarcastically as he slipped on the brass knuckles that were in his pocket. In one quick movement, he freed his hand and slammed a fistful of brass into the mans jaw. He watched the teeth fly out, and he chuckled at the surprised look in his face as he went down. unfortunately, his two buddies didn't take the sucker punch too well. The stocky one that had been to the left of the leader threw all his weight into Tommy's side, slamming him against the wall. He felt his breath get knocked out of him on the impact, and was not surprised that the shorter one started to punch his side.

He hit like a girl. Tommy was 6'5 and 350 lbs, it wasn't easy to pin him to a wall, he threw his weight into the tall one and managed to free himself, at least for a few seconds. Taking advantage of that he grabbed the short one by his collar with his left hand, and let him taste the brass a few times. That was all it took for the little bastard to go to sleep, and so tommy dropped him, right as the tall one hit him in the back of the head with something hard. He stumbled forward, pissed, his vision a little blurry, when he turned he seen that he had been hit with a brick.

"Leave it to an irishman to cheat in a fight when it is already 3 to 1." He mocked the man, and it worked.

The tall Irishmen threw the brick at him and charged him, it struck him in his arm as he brought his arms up to cover his face. But it wasn't meant to do any real damage, though his throbbing arm would say otherwise, it was meant to be a distraction. The tall irishmen tackled Tommy right onto his back, his suit getting dirty water all over it. But that was the least of his problems, as the irishmen was throwing punch after punch at his face. it would be a short fight if he didn't do something, and quick. A thought struck him, and he grabbed the brick that had been thrown at him earlier and he bashed it into the irishmens head, hard. The man went down, making that all of them. Battered and pissed off Tommy picked himself up and kicked the tall bastard in the head for good measure. They definitely ruined his suit. For what, because he wouldn't let them sit by him at the bar. These Irishmen were sensitive, he chuckled, and they were buying him a new suit. He went through their pockets, taking a silver pocket watch and a few hundred bucks then he made his way back around to the front of the bar to grab himself a nice, well earned, glass of whiskey.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Sully leaned against the corner of the building, watching the whole ordeal go down as he puffed on is pipe. 'He's a fawkin' machine' he thought to himself. He took a long drag from his pipe so that his face was illuminated as the man turned around to head back into the bar. He didn't want to startle the big fella. 'Last thing I need right now is to get my teeth knocked out.' 

"Hell of a brawl boy'o! You beat the fawkin' mess outta those blaggard's. Now, narmally I would feel inclined to back up me own nationality, but it would take a special kind of stupid to take you on. How about I buy you a drink instead?"

Report Post Tip

Tommy was about to enter the bar when the fourth Irishmen decided to make himself known, at a reflex he slipped the brass knuckles back on as he turned. But instead of an attack, the man offered to buy him a drink. He chuckled to himself, slipping the bloody brass knuckles off, stowing them in the pocket of his stained coat.

"Thats about the last thing I expected yous to say. But I'll take yous up on that."

He walked toward the man and reached into the inside pocket of his coat to produce two cigars, one for himself and one for his knew friend. But instead he pulled out two broken cigars, tobacco falling from them. He growled audibly as he shook his head at the downed Irishmen, who littered the alleyway.

"I was gonna offer yous a smoke. But I guess a drink will have to do."

He extended a large meaty hand out to the Irishmen.

"The names Tommy, how bout yous?"

Report Post Tip

Sully shook Tommy's hand with a good grip. 

"Pleasure to meet ya'. My name's Jacob Sullivan, but you can just call me Sully."

Sully took another drag from his pipe before reaching into his pocket and pulling out another smaller pipe. He held it up to Tommy, "I've got the smokes too boy'o. Lets go have that drink then."

Without another word the Irishman tossed the pipe at Tommy and turned back toward the bar, walking at a quick pace. 

"I've only been in city a shart time and it already feels more like home than hell hole New Yark. Did ya' grow up here Tommy?"

Report Post Tip

"A man with smokes to share. Thats a good man in my books Sully."

They walked into the bar, and sat at the bar. Tommy pulled some matches out of the same interior pocket, thankfully not too damaged, and lit the pipe. Tommy took a long drag on the pipe, exhaling the smoke slowly. He had this thing packed with good tobacco, already this man was redeeming the Irish in his eyes.

"Yeah I grew up here, its not too bad. What do yous do for work Sully?"

He already liked the man, now he thought it wouldn't hurt to see if he was in need of a bit of work.

Report Post Tip

Sully sat near the end of the bar, where it was a bit quieter. He tapped on the counter to get the bartenders attention and shouted over the noise

"Two whiskeys please!"

He puffed on his pipe briefly and turned back to Tommy. "Not really a whole lot at this point. Seeing as I am new and all I've been doing odd jobs wherever I can get them. "

Report Post Tip

"A whiskey man. Sully. I like yous. What kind of work are yous good for? I might be hiring for a few things at the moment."

Truthfully he was not hiring and he didn't really need more staff, however he was decent at seeing potential and he didn't want someone else to snatch this Irishmen up. Good help was often hard to find, and good help with good taste was even rarer. The two whiskeys were set down in front of the men, Tommy paid it no mind as he took a long drag off his pipe. 

Report Post Tip

Sully rested the pipe on the counter and grabbed the glass, downing it in one go. He set it back on the counter and notified the bartender of their need for two more, even though Tommy hadn't touched his yet. 

"Well, to be quite honest Tommy if don't give a right fawk what yah ask me to do, so long as the money is right. I've done just about everything imaginable, if you know what I mean." 

Sully lowered his voice and leaned in close, "I've worked for the IRA outta Ireland for several years, and they don't play nice, let me tell ya'."

He leaned back just as the bartender was coming back with the second round. He grabbed his second glass and lifted it to Tommy. "I've got a funny feelin' you're gunna be needin' this after that right mighty brawl out back. Cheers to victory, mate!"

Report Post Tip

IRA huh. It seems as if fate was playing her fickle hand in his favor. If he was ex IRA, then he would have the skill set and the morals to be a great fit in his organization. Not to mention he was a damn likable fellow. 

"Cheers to Victory, and Cheers to new friends."

He raised his glass up and downed the drink in one go. It was decent whiskey, but that was to be expected, it was a good bar. Tommy had his own bar at the Honey Hole, he hung around here because it was his boss's place.

"Yous sound like yous don't mind gettin your hands dirty."

He leaned in a bit closer, there were regular johns here, not just family members and crewmates. 

"What yous know about the organized crime around here, Sully?"

Report Post Tip

Sully threw back his second glass with glee after that toast. He twirled his mustache corner up, wiping the alcohol off it in the process. 

"I know a bit, but not a whole lot." He spoke low, "I know things are going on, and I know that I want in." 

He picked the pipe up from the counter and puffed on it again.

"Drink faster, mate. I'm still thirsty." He grinned slightly. 

Report Post Tip

He didn't need to be told twice, he liked his alcohol, and whiskey was his favorite; he picked up his glass and downed the glass, waving his hand for 2 more. He retrieved the pipe from the bartop and went back to puffing on it while he waited for another round.

"As it so happens. I can get yous in. Small shit till I know yous can be trusted. What yous think?"

The second round was delivered. There was a cuban shit head, cocaine dealer that thought it was okay to sell in his neighborhood. He liked to handle things personally, but it would be a good way to test him. He could have Sully run point and he could follow. Be a great way to test him, and that fucker didn't know that his time was coming to an end so he figured that it would be nice and easy.

Report Post Tip

"I think that sounds like a right fine idea there, mate. If ya' be needin' anything, I'm your man far the job." Sully said through his pipe. If this meant that he was to get a steady paycheck AND had opportunities for advancement then he was all in. Besides, extra gambling cash was always a great thing. 

Report Post Tip

"Thats the answer I was hoping to hear sully. It just so happens I gots a job for yous. But I gots a few questions for yous first."

He took a drag off of the pipe while thinking about how he wanted to word his questions, he needed to know how capable the man was.

"Have you ever killed someone? Do you know how to use a gun? Do you have drug problems? Are you free within the next hour or so?"

There was no time like the present, he had his guys keeping an eye on carlos. He knew the man had two guys working for him, both armed, and he knew that it wouldn't be hard to hit. He would normally run with about 8 guys and sack the place, but this would be alot more fun.

Report Post Tip

Sully slammed back the latest round before answering. "Yes, yes, not really, and yes." He grinned before putting the pipe back to his mouth and taking a few long drags. He wasn't sure what was in his near future be he knew it would be exciting. 

Report Post Tip

That was that, Sully was about to start his first job in the city.

"Yous gots a piece? Or do you need to borrow one?"

He cleaned out his pipe and handed it back to the man, getting himself up. He nodded to the bartender that they were leaving, the drinks would go on his tab. They knew he was good for it, seeing as it was his bosses bar. 

"If not ill take one from my driver, otherwise we can go now."

Report Post Tip

"I am autistic" MilkDaddy says as he fucks the whore

Report Post Tip

Sully took one last drag from his pipe before digging the ashes out into a glass. After dispensing of both pipes into his pocket he reached behind his back and brandished a small snub nosed .38 revolver. He'd been meaning to get something bigger, but he was attached to this gun. It had been with him through everything with the IRA and his travels here in the states. Besides, you really couldn't get a more reliable gun than a revolver. Ol' black thunder would be staying with him until he rested six feet under. 

"Aye, I've got a piece mate." He concealed the gun again. "Off we are to mayhem then eh?"

Report Post Tip

Tommy chuckled, Mayhem would ensue he supposed. He figured they would kill 2 men, the leader, he wanted to hang on to, he had questions to ask. He eyed that gun of Sully's nodding in approval, he opened his coat a little to reveal the holstered Beretta, it was a new gun, and he was proud of it. 

"Alright. Lets go."

He made his way to the door, once out, he whistled a long high pitch whistle. A moment later his driver, Andy pulled up, his body guard Boris was sitting in the front seat. 

"Alright Sully, get in the back, me and yous got some business to attend to."

Report Post Tip

Sully grinned when he saw the Beretta. It was a nice piece, and a new one too as far as he could tell. He followed Tommy into the street and waited as the car pulled up.

"I think I'm going to enjoy doin' business with ya'." Sully said as he stepped into the vehicle. He hadn't been in a car in quite some time, and he happened to really like the one he was in now. 

"What're we doing far business this evening?"

Report Post Tip

The car took off, his driver knew where they were going. It would be about a 15 minute drive, roughly and so they had some time to talk. Getting himself comfortable, he looked over to sully as he explained what they were about to be doing.

"There's a shitbag cuban sellin in my territory. Me and yous gonna go wack his buddys and take him on a trip. Ill drop yous 15 large for this then give yous a steady job if yous do good. Hows that sound?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Big Guy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL