Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:51:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Big Guy Started by: BigFatTommy on Jul 06, '16 22:24

Sully pulled the revolver from his back and checked the ammo. Five rounds, clean and ready to go. He spun the cylinder and swung it shut with a clack.

"Sounds like a damned good plan mate. I'm feelin' ready far just about anythin'."

Report Post Tip

Gunnz hears all the commotion and grabs his gun, but then he turns around and sees it's being handled and decides to watch.

Hmmm

Gunnz then hops in his car and drives back to his city.

Report Post Tip

The car arrived at their destination shortly. A small loft above a closed down pawn shop, the entrance was around  back, stairs that led straight up, he had his people scout this location out. 

"Alright Sully. Time to earn yous a paycheck."

He got out of the car and began to make his way around the side, beckoning for sully to follow. Their was at least one guy back there, but for all he knew this piece of shit reinforced his little drug den.

Report Post Tip

Sully followed Tommy as he exited the car, gun drawn. 

"So whats the plan here mate? Guns blazin', shoot farst ask questions later kind of thing or are we going to try and get an audience with the man and do our work then?"

Sully was already looking for threats and exits. 

Report Post Tip

Tommy spoke low to Sully, his gun in hand. 

"Guns blazing. Wes gonna leave a trail of bodies to remind all the other cubans that doin business here is a bad idea."

He figured that now was a good time to see what sully was capable of, he beckoned for the irishmen to take point. This was one of his favorite things to do, the adrenaline couldn't be found in his office ordering men to do jobs. He liked the field, and he liked to get his hands dirty.

Report Post Tip

Sully nodded to Tommy. "Guns blazin', I like it! Lets show these blaggards who run this damned place." 

He pulled a knife from the inside of his boot and gripped it in his other hand, taking a tactical stance with both his gun and knife at the ready. The alley was tight but clear of any people. He could see that it opened into a small courtyard in the back, probably closed off like most of them in this city. He inched forward carefully to the edge of the wall and peer around the corner carefully. 

One man stood guard at the door, only 10 or so paces from Sully's current location. He had his hand over his face trying to light a cigarette with a match so Sully knew he could get the jump on him. Another guy was sitting at the other end of the courtyard at a patio table reading a newspaper with his back to Sully and the other guard. It didn't take him long to decide what he would do. If he could keep this encounter relatively quiet then they might be able to avoid a shootout in the doorway. 

Sully charged quickly from the alleyway, gliding over to the guard lighting his cigarette with a eerie silence. He had a knack for being stealthy so he tried to use that to his advantage as much as possible. Just as Sully reached him the guard took notice of movement, but by then it was too late. Sully drove the knife straight through the man's hand in into his skull, burying it deep as the man made a quiet groan in protest.

Sully knew he was short on time now. The groan from the drying man would have certainly alerted the other guy to some sort of noise. Before the dying guard could fall to the ground Sully was able to fish out his gun. It was a cheap piece and heavy, the kind that was prone to jamming. Good, Sully didn't plan on shooting the other guy. 

Just as the man finished turning around he was stuck hard in the head by the anchor of a gun. Sully was true with his aim and the man went down without a noise. The gun scattered across the ground and slid under a pile of trash in the corner.  Sully fished his knife out of the first guys face and walked over to the now unconscious second guard. He slid the knife into the mans temple, pulled it free, then wiped it clean on the mans cheap suit. It was a strange gesture, considering that Sully himself had more than enough blood on his hands that he didn't bother to wipe free. 

He stood and turned around to survey their current situation. No one else had showed up, so things were going swimmingly so far. 

Report Post Tip

Tommy watched and he was impressed. This fucker took both of these guards without making so much as a peep, if he had taken point everyone around would have known he was there and it would have been chaotic. Sully was making himself more and more useful every minute that he spent with him. He walked into the courtyard, approaching Sully and he spoke.

"Check that guys pockets, ill check this one. Yous never know what shitheads like these, might have on em."

He started to fish around the dead mans pockets, he took a pack of smokes out and shoved them in his cigar pocket, he fished a few hundred bucks out of his wallet; then he grabbed a ring of keys, a smile spread across his face. He figured that one of these would open the door upstairs to the cuban asshole and his stash of coke. 

Report Post Tip

Sully started digging through the mans pockets. He pulled out a small bag with a few bullets in it labeled "blanks".

"What kind of idjiot shoots blanks at people? Sounds like a right good way to get yarself killed." He pocketed them anyway, since they were of the .38 calibur variety. 

He continued to rifle through, finding a stack of small bills and a comb. He tossed the comb and stood, looking over to Tommy.

"So, what now?"

Report Post Tip

Before sully even had the chance to ask what now,Tommy began testing keys on the door. He eventually found the right one, naturally it was the last one. He pocketed the keys, who knew what they might unlock, then he nodded to sully, beckoning him inside.

"Now wes go get us a pig, and a payday." 

He was curious what sully would get up to next, he appreciated the mans ability for silence. As far as his intel said, there wouldn't be anymore guards, but you never knew. 

Report Post Tip

'Aye, payday, I like the sound o' that." 

Sully approached the door carefully. He made sure he had s good grip on the handle before twisting it slowly. Once the latch cleared he pushed slightly on the door to check for a creak. It made a small noise, so he stopped pushing. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small flask. After looking over to Tommy and raising the flask in a cheers motion he tipped it back and took one gulp but did not swallow it. He was able to see the hinges through the small crack that they had already made in the door so he positioned himself in a manner that would be suit his next act. He tilted his head back and silently spewed a little of the alcohol on the top hinge. After a few spews the liquid began to drip from the top hinge to the bottom, soaking both. He swallowed the rest and winked at Tommy. Sully pushed slightly on the door again, this time without noise. He chuckled quietly and pushed it all the way open. The entrance lead into a small foyer with a stairway leading to the second floor. It was open up at the top of the steps, no more doors. He liked that, that meant that there were no more rooms for anyone to be hiding in. 

Sully began to slowly climb the stairs, only stepping on the very edges and as close to the front of the step as possible to avoid creaking. He had almost made it to the top when a step let out a loud groan. Shite! He moved quickly now, gun up. He made it to the top of the steps and found a Cuban man just drawing his gun. 

"Hold still not friend, unless yer feelin' keen on losing that hand." Sully motioned for Tommy to follow up. When he looked back the Cuban had his gun fully drawn and had it pointed at him. It wasn't the first time he was in someone's cross hairs, and it wouldn't be the last.

Report Post Tip

Tommy cleared the last few steps as silently as his large frame would allow, but it was a lost cause as there was a nervous looking cuban guy with a gun pointed right at Sully. Tommy's gun immediately trained itself to the cubans head, he was one hell of a shot, as this poor fuck was soon to find out. He had been shown what that shitbag cuban looked like, and this guy wasn't him, therefor his life was worthless. He winked to the cuban, and pulled the trigger, the nervous mans gun discharged as well but it jerked high and to the mans right, not in any danger of striking any of them. Tommy chuckled, he could hear at least two more people moving around, startled by the noise of the gun fire. Things were about to get fun.

"Hope your ready."

Report Post Tip

"Fuckin' hell mate!" Sully jumped a bit as the bullet whizzed past him. "You go'dam cunt!" He shot the Cuban twice as he was falling, all the while letting out a string of expletives. The time for stealth was past, not to mention that Sully was not thoroughly pissed and would be doing nothing quietly for the next few hours.

Sully could also hear people moving about below them. He motioned to Tommy to get ready.

"Lets push this fuckin' dickbags couch to block the stairs and wait far these bastards to come up an' try to move it. I'm feelin' like I need to shoot someone in the face..."

Report Post Tip

It was coincidental that Tommy, too, wanted to shoot someone in the face. Grunting he walked over to the couch and began to push it toward the stairs. He figured they had about a minute to prepare before these guys made it to the stairs. So far he had to admit, sully was handling this very well. The Irishmen was a ghost, cool under pressure and a quick thinker; now he would get to see the mans marksmanship.

Report Post Tip

Sully pushed the couch into position with Tommy. It was a heavy one, old with a thick oak frame. Perfect for taking cover against most small arms. It took longer then he had hoped, and instead of finding another place to take cover he just slumped behind it to take a breather.

"This fawkin' thing weighs a ton mate!" Sully opened the cylinder of his revolver and loaded two more rounds. He spun it and snapped it shut. He gazed at his gun for a moment, looking at the length heft of it. After a few quick seconds he craned his neck back to peer over the stairwell. It was about 20 feet to the bottom, not too far for an accurate shot. He readied his gun, then made a cross shape from his head to his sternum then across his shoulders. 

"Dear Lard, make me aim true." After his quick prayer he braced his arms against the couch and aimed down the sights of his firearm. 

Report Post Tip

Tommy crouched behind the old couch, it didn't provide his large frame a whole lot of cover but it was better then nothing. He chuckled at the Irishmen next to him, it was a heavy couch, but nonetheless his partners animation was funny. 

"Don't shoot the fat one with the mustache unless your shooting him in his legs to keep him from running. I want to talk to that fucker."

Truthfully he wanted to know all about his connections, his storage, and his system. There was alot to learn from competition.

Report Post Tip

Sully nodded slightly to Tommy. No shots were to be fired at the mustachioed fat cuban, easy enough. He took a deep breath and held it. They were bound to be coming through the door at any moment. 

After a few long seconds the door handle turned slowly. The door swung open and a man rushed in up the stairs, unaware of the ambush that had been laid for them. Oddly enough it was the fat one with the mustache that came through the door first. He was followed closely by an even fatter cuban, this one with no mustache. Sully could see the second guys head just over the leaders shoulder and, just as the two of them noticed the couch and subsequently the wildly grinning Irishman atop the stairs, Sully fired a single shot. It buzzed past the first guys ear and hit the second guy square in the head. The guy in back crumpled to back against the door frame, his girth blocking most of the leaders escape.

Sully adjusted his aim and spoke loudly. "Now, dont ya goin' tryin' to run on me. I'd hate ta' have ta' shoot a bloke in the back today. I hear ya've been messin' with me best mates business in the area. Why don't you come up an' we can talk this out?"

Report Post Tip

"Carlos you fat fuck." 

Tommy said as he rose up over the couch, gun pointed at the big Cuban.

"Get your big sweaty ass up here. We gots talkin to do, and I aint gonna hesitate to shoot yas somewhere that aint gonna kill ya."

As he said that last part he lowered the gun a little aiming just above the kneecap, though truthfully he wasn't interested in dragging this piggly son-bitch up the stairs. He watched the nervous Cuban slowly climb the stairs, shaking his head from time to time. Once he got to the top, Tommy gave the couch a good push with one leg to give him some room to pass it. The drug dealer sat himself down on a chair in the center of the room, at Tommy's beckon.

"Alright. Lets see. Carlos "The Dean" González, illegal immigrant, and shitty drug dealer. You have been bringing good shit into my town and selling it, undermining my business. I aint havin it. What I am gonna have is your money, your coke, your guns, your cars, your property, your knowledge, and if you fuck with me, Ill have your life too. Yous got it, you fuck? I don't know why they call yous the dean, like your some kind of fat, cocaine professor, but today Im gonna teach yous a few things." 

Report Post Tip

Sully rose and backed up a few steps as the man came up the stairs. He had his gun ready to go until Carlos sat on the chair. He raised his brow as Tommy talked to the man and remembered the blanks that he found on the stiff in the courtyard. He circled around behind Carlos and quickly reloaded his gun with the blanks. He looked up at Tommy and mouthed the word "BLANKS" silently, indicating that he had loaded them into his gun. Perhaps they could really startle the guy with his own tactics.

Report Post Tip

"I aint tellin you shit."

Carlos told Tommy defiantly. That was fine, he expected a little bit of resistance, and honestly he wouldn't want it to be easy,easy was no fun. He nodded slowly as he thought about what Sully had just mouthed to him. Blanks, they could use that, the Irishmen had a quick wit. They could do a safe Russian roulette. 

"I tell yous what. Maybe yous aint never heard of me, but Im fair."

He walked over to the stairs where the dead cuban was and picked up a .32 revolver, he held it up for Carlos to see as he walked back. He slowly took all the bullets out but one, and spun it. 

"Sully. I want you to take all the bullets out of your gun except for one. We are going to play a game. Im gonna ask yous a question, and if yous answer it and i believe yous, then Sully gets to pull the trigger. If I don't like your answer I pull the trigger at you."

The cuban looked at him in disbelief, shaking his head. 

"You crazy Gringo. You are just going to kill me anyway, and if you die, then he is gonna kill me. Fuck your games."

"Not true, if I die, Sully. You let this piece of shit go. Now lets start. First question I am going to ask is."

He stopped to think for a moment. He figured it would be best if he first asked about the location of the coke.

"I want your coke. So where do you store it?"

He watched the cuban intently, spinning the chamber of the revolver ominously. 

Report Post Tip

Sully nodded at Tommy's plan. It was a good one. He removed five round and spun the cylinder, swinging it shut at the same time. He pointed the gun at Tommy and waited.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Big Guy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL