Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Named BGs Do Stuff - Tyler Raids Started by: Squishy on Jul 27, '16 06:04

Pretty excited to see how this pans out :) 

Report Post Tip

May I ask why named BGs are getting all this love as of late? Were these requested changes?

Report Post Tip

Why isn't the survey available now?

Report Post Tip

Galba, I was trying to put in a feature that promotes logging in daily as well as working with your crew to reach a common goal that can be accomplished in like 15 minutes a day.  This feature is it.  The other changes towards BGs (Rename, skills, loyalty) are to support this feature.  https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/869819  was the request that pretty much kicked this into action.

4hire, survey?

Report Post Tip

Yeah. It was included in all the changes that hit my eye upon checking in last night. When I clicked on the link it it was no longer available.

Report Post Tip

QQ, do people get xp for Training these as well as the cash? 

Report Post Tip
Thata for you to discover, however I would suggest Training over the felony hands down.
Report Post Tip

Naturally, more money! And the Raids are bound to be badass. Any eta on those? :o 

Report Post Tip
We are wrapping it up now and hope to have user testing in a few days.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $123,456 Tip
good news squishy! Cant wait to hear how the beta test goes!!
Report Post Tip

Can I just ask what happens with tipping now? Is it more or less redundant or does the BG keep it's Durden skills even if it's tipped and/or named a second time?

Report Post Tip

Why would it be redundant?

" (Tipping your named bodyguards gives them another chance to be boosted to 130 health when you upkeep them. You will not be able to rename them.) "

Getting them back up to 130 is surely worth doing them still? :3

Report Post Tip

Thanks Telkin, I hadn't clicked the tip button, so I hadn't seen that... took me a while to find where it said that, actually. And it would have been redundant if you lost all your Durden training, but that sentence suggests that ain't the case. Just wanted to check before testing it myself.

Report Post Tip

No problem! 

Report Post Tip

When does this go live?

Report Post Tip

I must say, I've been somewhat IA of late and found this new change has kept me logging in to assist the crew. Nice little tool to give the family a common goal and can't wait to see it being introduced fully.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Imo, if it's just another bonus dice game to win or lose virtually, it hasn't much interest, except for the first few "discovery of the system" games...

That said, if it can have some real-game stats influence, even minimal, or even temporary,  like modifying your (un)trainable stats a bit (like loosing a bit there getting some there), it could be something of a game changer... 

Some ideas: Bg's experience, dice addiction, terrain knowledge, instinct, ambition, etc...

I know it may seem unrealistic to code all that in a few weeks/months, but, imagine the fun the complexity would add to it...

Report Post Tip

I love this and help my bgs

Report Post Tip

You trained Melanie's Rage to 1. You were paid $1,500.

This costs me to do a felony crime which pays a lot more then this and also 12 minutes on my timer.

Is it an idea to adjust the amount of time you need to wait?
So when you train BG's that earns you money till an amount of XXX, that your felony timer reduces.
or maybe a different timer?

For example, when you train a BG for skill 1 till 5, reduce it with half of the time, so like 6 minutes on your F timer.

Report Post Tip

Some people like to do felonies too, so don't be lazzy, and please add another timer for that...

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Named BGs Do Stuff - Tyler Raids
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL