Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:49:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
GAME CHANGE: Named BGs Do Stuff - Tyler Raids Started by: Squishy on Jul 27, '16 06:04

Another timer would be the best thing indeed Woonda

Report Post Tip

Some people like to do felonies too, so don't be lazzy, and please add another timer for that...

When we did the pricing, the cash and XP you would have got from the felony was considered. We can lower the payout and XP and do separate timer if that's what the majority would want. 

Any input?

Report Post Tip
I'll be the first person to vote no on that.
Report Post Tip

XP and cash are always good and nice, but it's not everything... Beside, if you separate F from BG train it makes more of it, haha.

Report Post Tip

Falcon

Can we ask you why?

Report Post Tip

" XP and cash are always good and nice, but it's not everything... Beside, if you separate F from BG train it makes more of it, haha. "

If we took the felonies cash and XP out of the training, and put the original XP and cash amount for just the training on a 15 minute timer, over all, you would make about the same, but now require more clicking to do both actions when they are originally combined into one.  If you do more than one train, then you now actually make less overall since its a longer timer.

Report Post Tip

Depends if you market your audience mobile or desktop. Active or not.

I don't see the reason to privilege a category over the other.

If there was no human interaction, competition, and interactivity, anyone could just login every hour, pew pew a durd and then log out till the next hour... Not my concept of fun...

Report Post Tip

What determines success when training the Rage stat?

Report Post Tip

#DurdenRaids4HustlePoints

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Named BGs Do Stuff - Tyler Raids
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL