Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:55:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Cities you'd like to see that wont happen Started by: Burnett on Jul 28, '16 04:10
New Orleans was pretty popular in the mafia
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Still pine for the New Orleans days here. Good times.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I would like to see the Midwest mafia more represented there is a family called smalldones in Denver I believe so obviously Colorado
Report Post Tip
Birmingham england, it's a nice little shit hole
Report Post Tip

Anything not american related. It would be pretty nice to have some european cities.

Report Post Tip

Hartford, CT

Report Post Tip

Little Rock Arkansas? or maybe Dallas...

Report Post Tip
Midwest mafia Iowa
Report Post Tip

The Twin Cities Minneapolis and Saint Paul. One of "the wettest cities" during prohibition a deal was made with the police to keep things quiet. It became a pace gangsters could hang out in and tvke a break. The beginning of the Mississippi river is nearby and caves in the bluffs lining the riverbank made for great places to bring in or store the booze. Theres a speakeasy bar in one of the caves that operates legitimate today.

Report Post Tip

Liverpool - because you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.  Reminds me of somewhere else, in a galaxy far, far, away

Report Post Tip

Atlantis

Report Post Tip

How about Pittsburg?

Report Post Tip

I would just love to see the return of New Orleans. Such rich history, the Business District practically writes itself. I'm particularly fond of Boston as well, but New Orleans just has that special spot.

Report Post Tip

Ive always been a fan of BOSTON

Report Post Tip

I'd like to be able to fly to London, England or to give its true name Angleland land of Angles :)

Report Post Tip
I'd love to see international cities.. London, Paris, Rome ect.
Report Post Tip

New Orleans is a sight I miss seeing.

Report Post Tip

Yeah New Orleans i have had so many ideas for role plays for New orleans i guess i could change em up but...............Its New Orleans 

Report Post Tip

We used to have New Orleans... Then it disappeared.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Denver
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Cities you'd like to see that wont happen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL