Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:01:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
Cities you'd like to see that wont happen Started by: Burnett on Jul 28, '16 04:10

I know its been said, but Boston would be awesome. 

Report Post Tip

I agree with Killian. Boston for the good old Irish Boys!

Report Post Tip

Another one for Boston! Can we start some sort of credit donation to add that back? A GoFundMe page? Change.org?

Report Post Tip

I'd rather see all of the current cities stay populated for long enough to warrant the addition(s) of more 3rd districts tbh. 

Report Post Tip
Indianapolis,Gary,Bloomington,Evansville
Report Post Tip
Would love to see some South American cities...
Report Post Tip

Wilmington, Delaware.

Report Post Tip
Cincinnati, OH

Have a mob past and I'm a little biased lol
Report Post Tip

I would love to see New Orleans make a return to this thing of ours, I'm a little bias because I grew up there but it's rich in both mob history and just general RP themes that could be done there. I would really want to make a family in that city

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Agreed Vincent when i came back to play i had a great idea for a New Orleans Character and was saddened to see NO was one of the cities to be gone :(

Report Post Tip

Minnesota. Any City.

Report Post Tip
Honestly Vash they should add NO back, give CH their 3rd district. Then just leave the map alone, let the player base fill the cities, or leave them empty. No need to keep adding and taking away.
Helpdesk, thoughts?
Report Post Tip

Disagree. Way too many districts. It wasn't long ago that the 3rd district was special.

I'd rather see more cities, less districts. May also force more unique arrangements/alliances, and help fuel the fire of paranoia due to people feeling more "ownership" of where they are.

Report Post Tip
Angela I would also be alright with that. Drop all cities down to 2 districts and get somewhere near 12 cities. Would be very fun to see!
Report Post Tip
In florida Tampa and Clearwater, we had alot of mafia activities back in the day in those cities definitely tampa.
Report Post Tip

The three C's. Columbus, Cincinnati and Cleveland. Get some Midwest action going on :) 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Boston massachusetts has seen it's fair share of mafia related activities. Would like to see it someday.
Report Post Tip

Youngstown OH

Report Post Tip

Galveston, Texas

Report Post Tip

Rome, Italy; anywhere in Europe..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Cities you'd like to see that wont happen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL