Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 13:58:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Good, The Bad. Started by: -Roxanna- on Mar 22, '10 22:40

Its been a bright sunny and warm day, children playing in the streets and people rushing about their mundane lives trying to get home by dinner time, the sun is begining to set and the sky is giving off a pink and orange hue, tucked in at the middle of the block, inside a small brownstone on the top floor a scheme is once again brewing, -Roxanna- looks over to Luca and hands him a .38, turning she makes her way back over to the sofa she sits down once again she starts looking over the plans they layed out earlier that day, flipping through a few pages she points at the big X on the front of a poorly drawn sketch.

"Here is where you need to be to pick up the car, there should be no problem and it should be smooth sailing from there the old man is always inside playing checkers so he won't even realise its gone for hours."

She says as a smile plays on her lips, Luca nods his head and without a word he hurries out the door, -Roxanna- gets to her feet and sways over to the window, watching Luca hurry off into the distance she pulls the tiny silver flask out of her pocket twisting off the top she presses it to her lips and takes a deep draw of the soothing liquid inside.

"One little drink isn't going to hurt anything..." she mumbles outloud to herself.

Almost an hour has passed and -Roxanna is sitting under the window drawing the last bit of fluid out of the flask the room has started to get a little hazy as she hears the door creaking open, stumbling to her feet she pulls her gun from the inside of her jacket and scurries behind the door, a dark male figure enters and -Roxanna- presses the cold steel to the back of his neck without a second thought, just as her finger twitches about to pull the trigger she hears Luca's voice.

"Roxanna? what the hell are you doing girl? its me Luca.."

Stumbling back she tucks the gun away dropping the flask that was clutched in her other hand.

"Luca.. what took you.. Hiccup.. so long? I been here like forever just waiting..."

Report Post Tip

The old man's car broke down, lucky for me it was down the street from a gas station...getting it there was not easy but i did it, then i- "As i pause i notice the flask that Rox had dropped before. I turn and take another look at her and see that she is half in the bag, i just did not notice it before."

" I place my hand on my head - oh no Rox why? why would you drink so close to a job this big?"

Report Post Tip

-Roxanna- looks up at Luca and chuckles trying to grab her flask off the floor, she grabs the flask, standing back up she tucks it into her pocket.

"I am fine Luca, did you get the car repaired enough to do the job?"

Report Post Tip

yea the car is fine, but im worried that the car is in better shape then you right now.

Report Post Tip

Letting out a deep thigh, straightening herself up a bit she moves toward the door motioning for him to follow her.

I will be fine.. we got a job to do so lets get to it.

Report Post Tip

Sigh*

Report Post Tip

I follow behind Rox observing how she walks to the car

Report Post Tip

-Roxanna- staggers down the steps and out across the walk to the waiting car, she suddenly announces in a loud voice.

"Lets go! I'll drive!.."

Opening the door -Roxanna- crawls into the back seat and looks around curiously.

Report Post Tip

As i watch Rox confuse the front seat with the back, i could not help but to think that this job was not going to go smooth.

You know what Rox, ill drive you relax.

Report Post Tip

-Roxanna- sits up looks out the window watching the dark streets as the rest of the traffic melts away.

"Do you even know where your going?"

Report Post Tip

Yea, i seen it on the map you made..."i look in the rear view mirror and notice cops were following me, even though Rox was not very fuctional at the moment she knew why they were following us"

Rox, member the cops outside that cafe watching us? their following me, i did not have a chance to to tell you the other reason why it took me so long.

Before she can even ask why i nod my head to a truck in an alley way...as i pass... the truck blocks the cop car, soon as it does i speed off into another alley way a few streets over where i had another car waiting.

" lets go Rox, we dont have much time "

Report Post Tip

-Roxanna- hurries out of one car and into the one Luca had stashed she gets in the passenger seat, turning her head looking over her shoulder to make sure the cops haven't been able to follow.

"What are you waiting for? lets get a move on before they get passed that ruck.."

Shaking her head.

:Did I just say ruck?? damn I meant truck.. maybe I shouldn't have had that drink..:

Report Post Tip

Yea, thats why i was saying...next time maybe wait till after the bank job, ill even take us to a bar...ill buy you all the drinks you need but next time drink after the job, now lets get the ruck out of here.

" i speed off toward the bank "

Report Post Tip

Sitting low in the seat -Roxanna- sees the top of the bank come into view, motioning for him to pass the bank.

"Remember the plan let me out by the alley and stash the car, Meet me at the front door I will let you in."

Report Post Tip

i stop the car near the alley way and let Rox out..."ok im going to park the car were we planned, dont draw to much attention to yourself.

Report Post Tip

-Roxanna- Sways down the alley to the back door, reaching into her jacket she pulls out a small pry bar and prys at the door open, a small popping sound can be heard as she pulls open the door and slips inside, making her wait through the bank she waits to hear Luca tap on the door, she keeps herself down low and out of sight.

Report Post Tip

After parking the car i still had some time to kill, so i stopped before the alley way and lit up a ciggarette.

As i am smoking i start to utter to myself " so far so good...oh please let this job go smooth, i know there's no I in team but there is an M and a E and so far ITS ALL ME " as i yell the last part a lady passing by stares at me, i turn away looking at her as if she was the weird one, then i flick my ciggarette onto the sidewalk and walk into the alleyway and up to the door.

" i knock a few times...Rox let me in "

Report Post Tip

Hearing the tapping -Roxanna- pushes the door allowing it to open enough for him to slip in.

"Took you long enough, did you remember the tools?"

Report Post Tip

yea right here, " i take the bag off and open it to show Rox " ok well you know this bank pretty well so ill follow your lead, i just hope you sober up soon. you ready to ruck and roll.

" As i said that i could not help but to grin "

Report Post Tip

Laughing softly she begins to move over toward the bank vault, kneeling down she places her ear to the tumbler and gives it a couple of twist.

"Ok the tumbler is in position, ready for you to do your magic.. Just like old times huh Luca?" She says as she reaches into her jacket for her flask.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Good, The Bad.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL