Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:50:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Screaming Auth Started by: Deimne on Mar 26, '10 17:13

For as long as I care to remember, a single family line has stood by my side through the good times and the bad. This lady, and her mother before her, have been the voice of reason at my side, the friendly face to countless New Yorkers in my absence and the most trusted friend a man in my position could hope for. I don't intend to sit here listing out the countless qualities this lady displays on a daily basis, as for anyone with an iota of intelligence (basically everyone bar Iota), it's painfully obvious.

From the day I opened my headquarters, her bloodline has helped at each and every step for me to build our family and then our city to be the best it can be. Always putting others needs above her own, her selfless qualities shown through on a daily basis.

While this decision isn't an easy one for me to make, losing the pilliar I've come to lean upon so often as my right hand, it is in the best interests of me and the city of New York for this move to happen, so one that ScreamingButterfly and myself are in total agreement upon. Again, the needs of her city always coming first to the kind soul.

So, as our world once again rebuilds following the terrible losses of a war, I wish to waste no more of your time and announce that ScreamingButterfly will now be gracing the streets of New York as its newest boss.

(To those of you wondering, yes, the opportunity to also kick Phelix out of my building was a major factor in reaching this decision!)

Congrats Scream, I've all the confidence in the world that you will do me and the city proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ScreamingButterfly. I wish you all the best in New York with us.

Diablos smiles and then slowly slips away into the shadowy depths

Report Post Tip

Hearing New Yorks latest news, Alfonce listens and is extremely happy with the announcement made by Godfather Deimne.! Walking up soon after the speech..

"Congradulations ScreamingButterfly, it has been a pleasure associating with you and an honor to call you a friend. A true lady with more than enough to offer, I know you will continue to serve NY in the finest of ways."

After coupling her hand in his, Alfonce inserts a congradulatory pendant shaped like a butterfly beautifully adorned with diamonds and ruby's. "A gift for you. Wishing you continued success!"

Report Post Tip

congratulations Ma'am. I know you will be a success

Report Post Tip

Gaius listens as the Godfather makes his speech and hurriedly goes over to Screaming to congratulate her, she had been with the Godfather from the very beginning, and a more joyous occasion Gaius couldn't remember

Congratulations! Well deserved, I know you'll do us New Yorker's Proud!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ScreamingButterfly. Since I joined this city, the amount of effort, loyalty and dedication coming from you has been very evident. This is a chance well-earnt and I have little doubt you will succeed in our fine city. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ScreamingButterfly!!!!

Our bloodlines go back quite a ways, and some parts I'd like to forget, but nonetheless we've been there. I owe my life to you, and I give it to you as well. It will be an honor to serve at your side.

Nathaniel runs off screaming at every butterfly he sees.

Report Post Tip

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A screaming congratulations to a screaming auth.

Congratulations Miss Butterfly. After witnessing the fine job you've done as RH to Godfather Deimne I'm sure you'll do well as a NY Don.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ScreamingButterfly.

A person who has represented this city with nothing but honor and dedication. I could not imagine New York without you. With my family and I working along side of you in The Big Apple, it makes things even better. Good luck to you, my dear.

Report Post Tip

Producing a freshly made cake covered in decorative icing, he walks up and places it before Scream.

Congratulations! This is a wonderful day for New York indeed!

Tyrion gave his dear friend a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I'm delighted for you, I wish you guys all the very best.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Scream, as Godfather Deimne has aid, you have been a pillar of support for all New Yorkers, and I can see you going far with your own family.

This is a brilliant day for New York, congratulations and good luck with all your future endeavors

Report Post Tip

Reggie hears the celebrations and wanders over to pay his respects, after fighting through the huge crowd and convincing ScreamingButterfly's bodyguards that he's not here for trouble he delivers his message...

"I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting you maam but i tend to keep my ear to the ground and would just like to say congratulations and good luck for the future"

Report Post Tip

Congrats and stuff.

Report Post Tip

Thank You Godfather Deimne. Although it was not easy to walk out of your headquarters today in search of a building to call my own, I know the strong working relationship we have had for all this time will continue and I will do my best to continue working in the best interests this great city of New York.

It is a great honour to be choosen by you to lead a family in your city and even though Phelix is now my right hand, I am confident will we not let you down.

For the others who have wished us well both here and in private, I also wanted to say thank you. What would this day be without some beverages? Drinks are on me!

Report Post Tip

Serotonin was walking down the street when he saw a crowd, he went and stood listening to Godfather Deimne and smiled as he finished his speech

"Excellent choice you have made Godfather Deimne." He than turned to ScreamingButterfly and smiled "Congratulations on your new position!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats.. Wow while we will have a confused leader (maybe dancing the cat tango), I am positive you will make him proud.. I will defo step into the bat looking for willing maidens.. Or perhaps just Beast.. Who knows..

Anyways, congrats with your HQ.. A great addition to NY!!

Report Post Tip

Young Bruiser sits back and listens to his fathers once Godfather and begins to clap his hands as his speech has finished.  Making his way through the crown Bruiser finally makes his way to Don ScreamingButterfly.  Shaking her hand as he begins to say,

Ma'am congratulations on this glorious day.   My father always had nice things to say about you and your mother.   I wish you nothing but the best life has to offer.   Young Bruiser again shakes the Dons hand and bows his head as he turns around and heads back towards his car.

Report Post Tip

Prodigy_jr hears the applauding while trying to get an early evenings rest.

He throws a bottle outside oh his window to the person he sees as the loudest than continues his sleep time.

Congrats butterfly.:)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ScreamingButterfly, I certainly hope you do well and great things for NY

Report Post Tip

Congratulations ScreamingButterfly, how i have waited to see this day. Our bloodlines has crossed paths a few times before and it is good to finally see it happen. New York has gained one great captain, it is certain that you will make it proud!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Screaming Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL