Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:55:56
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
New name, same game, only BETTER! Started by: biotch27 on Sep 15, '16 21:11

SammyEric arose out of the coffin. "Damn, it's hot in there," he thought. "What was I thinking?" All the friends he made running scams, punishing business owners for cutting his boss short, and highjacking boxes of freight, and what did he have to show for it? He didn't fully understand why he faked his suicide. What was he gonna do now? One thing was for sure, he was leaving the area he was in a looking for new friends, and new opportunities, but this time HE wanted to be the boss of himself......

Report Post Tip

The first order of business was to get wheels. He knew that he could always rob a person getting gas of a decent rig, but that was bull to even consider. He had worked his way up to being given a car by the old boss, but going back there was not going to be an option. When you are buried, of course, you have nothing but a suit on. He had no money now, no car, no way to get back the things he once had....or could he? "If I go back, sneak into my old roommate's place and get any of my possessions that he may still have after I 'died,' then maybe I can manage to get outta here with some green in my pocket and some wheels." He knew this wasn't going to be easy. He once 'loved' these people who now think he is dead. Now he has to sneak around a 'steal' back anything that may be able to help him. He turned his body around and gazed at the town he was making a name for himself in. "One last time I will do 'business' here, then I am out for good....."

Report Post Tip

He knew that sneaking into "Blade's" apartment would not be hard, but the only trouble is that he did not want to be seen by anyone else that knew him while he was 'alive.' He decided to jet inside the supermarket. When no-one was looking he decided to pocket a cheap pair of sunglasses and a hat. He slipped out into the streets and headed towards Blade's apartment. He slipped on the glasses and hat. He crept up the stairs. Just then he heard the door open to Blade's apartment. "Nothing here, let's go back and tell the boss." He wondered what this meant as he hid around the corner and waited for the two large men to head down the stairs. He jimmied the door lock and slowly crept inside the apartment. "I gotta find anything about myself that may be left. My wallet, my fake ID, and possibly any news about how to get to the boss's quarters. He knew of  hiding spot he used in the apartment but it was bare. He then gazed out the window. "What the hell," he thought. He saw the truck that had been used in so many different jobs with his old friends. "Blade is not here but the truck is here," he said to himself. He made his way outside and was shocked to find the keys in the ignition. He figured now was his chance to get mobile and make it to the boss's headquarters. Someone had his things and he wanted them back. The truck sped out of the drive.......

Report Post Tip

Pulling up to headquarters, the first thing he noticed was his old car, the one that had been gifted to him. Instead of trying to sneak around, he decided to allow himself to be brought inside. He walked up to the guard, still in his sunglasses and cap. "I wish to speak to the boss, actually, I demand it." The guard puffed out his chest and said "who the hell are you?" "I'm the guy who is fixing to do one of two things. Either I get to speak to the boss or I will allow you to shoot me." The guard seemed puzzled by this. He opened the door and knocked on a small office door inside. "Boss, this loser wishes a word." The boss peered up over his coffee ($20 a cup expresso) and waved the guard off. "You know, I figured it wouldn't take long for you to come sniffing around here. You can drop the disguise. I know who you are. You were one of my up and comers. I even had thoughts of giving you your own crew and a Capo ranking. Why fake the death? What the hell happened?" After lowering the sunglasses, he stated "I needed a break, things were not as proper as they could have been. Definitely not Cosa Nostra." "You little shit, what do you know about Cosa Nostra," the boss snarled. "Well, what happened to Blade? Why was thugs comin outta his abandoned apartment and keys left in the truck?" The boss laughed. "You mean that my boys are fixing to destroy," he laughed. The boss pressed the button on his intercom. "Boys destroy the vehicle that just pulled into our estate." "Where is Blade," he asked once again. "He is no more," the boss stated. "Now, tell me, what are you going to do to ensure that you don't meet the same fate?" ......

Report Post Tip

Without asking why Blade was 'no more,' his mind automatically switched to planning his own escape. He no longer worried about his belongings or his wallet. His only concern had to be escaping this situation. "Look, I wanna disappear from this area. I did you solid on a lot of work. I punished business owners, I highjacked freight, I busted people outta the clank, so I think that if you ain't gonna use me and I don't wanna be here, I should able to split quietly and with no further hassle." The boss sipped another drink of exppresso. "That's not how it works my boy. You did some minimal shit, bullshit work like that don't get you much here. I admit that I was high on you after you pulled off a few things, but not that high on ya." The Boss opened up his desk drawer. "You see these? These keys belonged to the car I gave ya after you impressed me with your first few jobs. Made ya feel good din't it boy? But then you got the bright idea to fake your own death and disappear." Feeling a little bold, he replied "Did you go to my funeral?" The boss laughed and said "As you know, we want as little press a possible, there was no funer...". Before he could finish, the youngster leaped across the desk and tackled the boss, pinning him down. "There ain't gonna be one today either mother f*cker." The boss yelled out "guards, get in here, NOW!" The young man leaped out the window and fell about 7 or 8 feet. He sprinted around the building to the car the he used to own. He was holding the keys, because the boss dropped them during the tackle. He heard shots being fired. POP! POP! POP! He knew who was being shot at. BUt he had timed it just right, the guards had ran inside to check on the boss, so all the could do is fire out the window. He fired up the car and threw it in drive. He sped out of the headquarters. He was leaving Las Vegas for good. 

He was heading toward somewhere more Eastern, but wasn't sure where he would end up........

Report Post Tip

Putt, putt, putt, the car started to sputter. He had been on the road for almost 200 miles and the car was on its last leg of gas. He pulled over to the side of the country road he was on. He was so tired that he didn't even know what state he was in. "Sh*t, now what," he grumbled as the car died as he pulled off the road. Maybe he could get some sleep. "Hopefully, no po-po decides to pull up on me," he thought. Before resting his head, he thought briefly about his time in Las Vegas. He also thought about how he got there, that old barrel that he hid in and rode to Kansas City, before beating the owner and taking the farm truck he owned. He though about what his folks could be up to in Arkansas. He quietly bowed his head and 'prayed' for rain to come to his father's farm. He then rested his head on the back of his seat and went to sleep....

"Hello...hello...HELLO!!!," the voice called out as the woman tapped on the glass. He opened his eyes and tried to focus. "Are you okay hun," the stranger asked. For once, being honest was easy. "Yes, I was just catching a nap," he slowly said, "but I am also out of fuel and debating what to do." He rolled down the window and half-heartedly smiled at the woman in the dress and bonnet. "I don't have any fuel available, but the nearest town is about 12 miles down the road. Would you like to ride with me and get some?" He really did not want to leave the car, his mob gifted car, alone. "Well, I have no money, I just drove her til she quit." The woman thought for a second and said "I have no money either but I have a charge account at the station up there, would you be ok for me to go see what I can do?" What choice did he have? "Oh, wow. Yes ma'am, I would really take the help." His mind flashed back to some things that he had done recently. "And I would also like to rob you blind and...," his mind started to say in his head. He shook his head quickly, back and forth, trying to clear his cobwebs. "I will be here," he laughed as the woman pulled out onto the highway and headed up the road. 

"What am I gonna do when she gets back," he thought. Should he rob her and take her car? Should he take the gas and put it in his car and then steal the woman's purse? Should he abduct her? What to do...What to do?

When the woman arrived back, about 45 minutes later, he was sitting on the back of the car. "Here it is, a full can," she cheerfully said. This must be a church woman, he thought. "Thank you miss," he said. He reached out his hand for can of gas. "Oh, I can get it dear," the woman beemed as she took the cap off his tank. He was a little embarrased at himself as he realized he was staring at her ass while she poured the gas. "All done, hope this helps," she said. "How can I repay you," he asked. The woman continued to walk toward her car. As she opened the door, she said "just keep moving onward, someone else will need your help one day, pass it forward." She drove off and he sat there in a little bit of shock. He was shocked that he just let her go, without trying to improve his own situation at all by shady means that he had used many times before. As he started up his car, he hit the road again. He knew where he was going now, he was going to head toward the Philadelphia area. He had heard of some business that could be done there, while he was in Las Vegas. He wanted in on this business, no, no, he wanted to RUN the business...

Report Post Tip

Driving past the state line of Pennsylvania, he wondered if the rumors he had heard were true. While in Vegas, he had heard the Philly business was not only in booze (which he had dealt in a lot in LV) but also in rackets that involved 'legitimate' businesses that could be ran to undercut people into bidding wars for construction and other things. He liked the idea of becoming a feared business man, perhaps a racket leader. He saw a hotel in the distance. A nice rest place sounded nice, but how could he pull it off. He pulled into the parking lot, but then swung his car down a back alley next to the hotel. He had a plan, it may take a little trouble, but he wanted a pillow to sleep on for a change, his last two beds were a coffin and his car he stole back from the LV boss. 

Report Post Tip

The opportunity came when a motel employee brought out a huge laundry cart with wheels. The employee went inside real quick. He took the chance. He quickly buried himself in the cart and waited. The employee returned outside and began to push the cart. No doubt, the employee noticed that the cart was a bit heavier but forged on back into the hotel. Room by room, the laundry piled on top of him became more. Then the employee had to run to different floor. He quickly leaped out of the cart and ran into a room and locked the door. He would have a pillow to sleep on tonight. Before he could get to sleep, he heard a couple enter the room next to it. He wondered what they might be doing, wishing that someday he might be able to have a normal life but he knew his destiny was the streets. He turned out the lights.

He awakened and pondered the day ahead. He decided to go down the stairs instead of sneaking out. "Hey pal, didn't see you before," the clerk at the desk stated. "Check your books, I'm sure I am there," he replied. Turns out that the room had been paid for in advance and the person never ended up showing up. How lucky could he get? He hoped his luck would hold out. By day's end he would be in Philly, and seeking to change his fortunes....

Report Post Tip

He pulled into the station, he was probably gonna have to con someone out of some more gas or find a way to get some lodging. He parked his car at the pump and strolled inside. It felt kinda nice to not be recognized by anyone. He walked down an isle and paused at some vegetables. They reminded him of his days on the farm. He picked up a tomato and backed up...right into a lady and her cart. "My apologies miss," he stated. "No problem, I was probably clumsy," the woman said. "My name is cutie." He thought for a second, then said, "my name is,uh, biotch27." He was now munching on the tomato and the woman really didn't seem to mind. "I was standing here thinking about how to get my car some gas, I must have forgot my wallet in my old city." The woman smirked and said "I am doing business with some people to where I NEVER pay for gas or food...or clothes...or much of anything." He seemed impressed and automatically thought she sounded mob related. The woman walked over to the counter, said a few brief words to the clerk, and walked back. "Go fill up, and here gimme a call a this number sometime and maybe I can get you some info about my people." He took the slip of paper and walked back out to his car. "What just happened," he thought. He filled up the car and drove off. His next job was to try to find a place to stay....

Report Post Tip

Cutie paused what she was currently doing, with the relish of a man who knows, maybe not yet… he’s about to get lucky. She got in contact with her boss in LA, to see if she could get any info about… biotch27 but since he’s never dealt with their crew and apparently faked his death, there’s nothing her boss can do. Sometimes she was hesitant to continue to try and bring him in because he looked like someone you don’t mess with. The eyes never lie. Besides, leaving him out there in the chaos of Philly is the last thing she will do. Maybe if he can do some jobs for us, boss can take an interest in him, cutie thought. As she got back to reality, cutie broke out of thought and strolled down the streets of LA to get to the local cobbler for her fellow associates who never seem to keep up with the tarnish of their shoes.

Her car, waiting for her by the shady tree that no one ever seemed to park at for some reason, was not the best, but it moved her places. That’s all that matters right? She unlocked her car while holding some groceries and carefully placed them at the backseat. Cutie turned her keys into the ignition and started up this “death mobile”.

Reaching Cosa Nostra Restaurant, cutie opens the back door to the kitchen and looks at the improvements made today. Her earnings are definitely going somewhere. Soon, she’ll be able to open for business and even take people in while I’m at it. biotch27 suddenly comes into her mind, and gets a random urge to make him a cheese blintze. However, she knew that some things needed to be sorted out first. She writes a letter to her boss saying,

I believe he can “fix” things for you. Saw him around Philly and I take quite an interest in this man.
If it’s okay, I’m really hoping you would be able to send some of the men out to look for him. I’ll talk about it with you when I get back to the headquarters shortly. Doing this all for you, boss. Always.

She hoped he was still around Philly, but even so, cutie’s eyes can keep watch for longer than most.

Report Post Tip

Bars, as he knew, would always be a place to go if one wanted to learn about who was in charge of the rackets. Hell, most bars are owned by the mob anyway. biotch27 walked into the bar and plopped down. "What'll it be stranger," the bartender asked. "How bout just water, all I can afford," he said, trying to sound sympathetic. The bartender got the idea and poured him a shot glass of cheap booze. "On the house, boss says I need to get rid of this sh*t fast as I can." This peaked biotch27 interest. "Speaking of which, who runs this outfit buddy," he asked. His mind wandered back to the meeting he had with cutie. He pulled the scrap of paper out of his pocket. He stared at the number but figured that calling it too soon would make him seem too eager. To be honest, he was eager, eager to make some money, eager to be somebody, and eager to live the life once again. He had barely begun to scratch the surface while he was in Las Vegas. He swigged down the shot. "Can I ask ya again, who is the head honcho?" The bartender seemed impressed with his direct way of speaking. "The head honcho is whoever is at the top of the ladder, ya know, the food chain," he chuckled. "Tell ya what, what kind of action you looking for son?" Now, things got real. biotch27 knew this was the opportunity he was looking for. "One that gets me a place to sleep and a cold drink every now and then," he laughed. "I just rolled into town and I came from the Vegas area," he stated with a little hesitation. The bartender laughed and said "Well, I'm sorry for ya boy, that area is a bunch of bull-sh*t. No-one knows whose in charge and the stuff they do out there is not real user friendly when it comes to the dirty work. Here, we do things a little different. Cosa Nostra is followed to a T. Respect gets you a long ways, loyalty my boy. Anything else will get you a dirt nap." The bartender leaned over the counter and whispered "I tell ya what, go to this address and tell em Larry sent ya. Its a bed at least. In the morning I will contact you with some work, if you are ready to get a little dirty." 

The address was only a couple of blocks from the bar. He could not believe his good fortune. As he approached the door, a man stopped him and said "who the f*ck are you and what's your business here?" He paused for a second and then said "Uh, Larry sent me. Said I could have a bed man." The man squinted his eyes. "You're a little young for Larry to be sending you anywhere except back to school." biotch27 intereupted him and said "he said he may have some work for me tomorrow. May I go to my bed now...sir." The man opened the door and allowed him to enter. "3rd door on the right," he pointed. @biotch was going to call cutie in the morning and see what she may be able to entice him with. Either way, he was going to dive headfirst into working for someone.....

Report Post Tip

"Fix? What can he fix for me?"

"Unfinished business perhaps. I can tell that this guy really wants to start working somewhere, and he doesn't show it... good tactic". 

Just before he could take another smoke of his cigar, two of his best trusted men came rushing in. cutie could not believe what just happened. No one just comes rushing into the boss's office like that. "Eh, whats the big rush guys?" The men laid out two pictures on the table, one at the bar and the other at a "boxroom" housing. cutie slowly raised her head back up to look at the two men in the eye. "What??? stop looking at me like that. We thought you knew! Boss said you knew". Heh. Best trusted for sure but she knew that they weren't lying, she could see it in their eyes. She had a feeling that the boss would be always one step ahead of her, but there was no time to wait. "Thanks, boss" was never enough for the things he had done for the family though. Boss told cutie to go with the two men, who confirmed that he'd still be there. Apparently they had called Larry at the bar and asked what the fuck he knew about the guy. biotch27 would be waiting for a call from him in the morning. cutie hops into the car with them and head for The Lam. 

As they get closer to the entrance, cutie stops the two men and tells them to just wait for her outside the room so she can go inside herself. No doubt, the men were furious because doing something different than the boss had planned is not a situation one will ever try to put themselves in. "No. It's fine. I just... wanna make our second meeting comfortable like the first time. You guys aren't really the nicest people at first impression..." The men looked at cutie with a WTF?? face. "What the hell is your problem woman". cutie moved quickly in between them and signaled for them to just stay back. It's unlikely that the guy would have a fresh gun under his pillow anyway, cutie thought. They motioned to the third door on the right and cutie made her way there. She lightly knocks three times on the door to check that he was still asleep. cutie knows these doors have broken locks, so she enters. The offer that cutie would make to him is surely something he cant refuse now. Not after everything. His position in the crew as an associate has been already made by the boss. The next morning is something cutie anticipates as she places a note beside him, hastily written by the boss about everything being taken care of, including his money matters. 

Cutie, without a sound of whisper... moves closer to biotch27 and says "Family, means never getting left behind.. but do not mistake our kindness for weakness." 

She moves out of the room, recognizes her two fellow members and loudly exits The Lam and makes sure the owner of The Lam knows they were there. cutie knows if this information goes out to any of the other recruiting families in LA, that owner will find his head to the chopper and that biotch27 would be in great danger. 

Report Post Tip

Waking up, biotch27 knew that he had a decision to make. He knew what he really wanted to do, he really wanted to join cutie and get the things that she explained she could get him. However, he really wanted to do a favor for Larry for the room. He first found a sheet of paper and wrote cutie a letter, saying:

Ma'am, I have decided that in a week, possibly two, I will be joining you in LA. Please send me details of what you can offer, exactly. With best regards, biotch27. 

He left the room and headed down to the bar to find Larry. He entered the bar. Larry was not there but the bartender who was there said he was expecting him. The bartender gave him address to find Larry. He left the bar and headed toward the address. When he arrived, Larry the bartender was sitting outside. "What's the word my boy," Larry said. "Sir, I wanna do enough to pay you for the room and the booze from yesterday. ANd then I may be headed out." Larry squinted and seemed kinda angry. "I understand, and I will definitely give you a job that can pay me back for giving you a hand. Here, here is the address to a shipment of booze that the cops have been trying to cut us off from. Someone squeeled on us and now the cops are trying to get our shipment. But here's the catch...the cops don;t want to take it and dispose of it, they wanna steal it and use it themselves. The cops around here are as crooked as we are. I need you and one of my boys to go down to the docks and ensure that stuff gets to us, not the cops." He nodded at Larry. "Ok Larry, I will handle it. When does the shipment come in?" Larry informed him that the shipment would be in tomorrow morning. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As cutie's eyes scanned the letter, she thought about her offer to biotch27... but she also wanted to know what HE really wanted. She decided that she would just send back a letter instead of waiting the two weeks to discuss, so he completely knows and agrees with what he's in for. Also allows time for thought, which cutie needed too. The family headquarters were in full business; recruiting... dropping crumbs... pushing the drugs... just adding more to the load. She walked out of her office, and a late-summer-sultry-weather feeling following behind her. A fellow member greeted cutie at the lounge and motioned for her to sit down. "I hope you're doing well cutie! Must also mention too if you haven't heard, rank promotions will be announced soon by the Boss". Many new faces were seen by cutie at the headquarters, and she smiled softly thinking about the opportunities that had been given to them. Unfortunately, cutie had witnessed many of her longtime family friends be demoted or killed because people had tried to seek more than what they got. Not pretty. "Ah, yes I heard. Hopefully no one will lose their head in the game though". They talked more and found themselves talking about what should the new color for the walls be, and decided to end it there. "I must be going now. Take care of yourself cutie!". cutie said her farewell and made it back to her office. She grabbed a pen and started to write on a fresh piece of yellow writing paper. 

Writing from the Brotherhood headquarters in LA,

I see that I may have made myself unclear to you regarding the offer Brotherhood has for you.

Boss has an opening especially for you. It requires using a gun mostly, being sought out to kill. But anyways, putting you in danger is something we will not allow. This opening may not be what you had in mind... but a great number of our gunners are being "consigned" to the doghouse. This job is highly accredited for starters. Should you be earlier than two weeks, a man will be waiting at Larry's bar and he will drive you to the villa, where our headquarters also are. biotch27

~ cutie. 

Report Post Tip

The knock came loud at the door of the room he slept in for the 2nd night in a row. biotch27 wiped the sleep out of his eyes and rolled out of bed. He tossed his clothes on as fast as he could and opened the door. "I'm Pips, you ready to roll?" Of course, biotch27 wasn't really awake enough to be ready to roll, but he grabbed the hat and sunglasses and ran out the door. 

They slowly pulled into the dock and parked away from where the ships would load, so they would not attract any attention. "How long will it be," he ask Pips. "Eh, not too long, they like to dock their ships early and have the special booze in the bar before we open." They sat in Pip's car and small talked for a while, and then a large steamer pulled in. "Let's go," Pips said. biotch27 knew that he was going to take cutie up on the offer to go to LA, but he definitely wanted to do this business piece to show his appreciation to Larry the bartender. As the crates were being unloaded off the ship, Pips leaned over and whispered "look for the ones with the red print on the side with serial numbers, that's the ones." About that time, someone tapped them on the shoulder. "What are you boys up to," a voice said. They turned around to see a law enforcement man smoking a huge cigar. "We are here to, uh, witness first hand how the shipping business works," Pips said. "Let's take a walk," the cop said. Pips agreed to walk with the cop, but made biotch27 stay put. After a while, the right boxes came down the ramp. biotch27 vouched for them and loaded them in the trunk of Pip's car. But something was not right, Pips still had not come back and neither had the cop. biotch27 walked around the corner and into a side building. He saw the cop laying dead from an obvious stab wound. He walked a bit further and then heard a voice. "Kid, get those crates to Larry, its on you now. I knew one day I would die for this line of work." Pips looked up toward the ceiling and died. 

After taking the crates to Larry's bar the next day, he sent one more telegram to cutie. It said: 

I am willing to get my hands dirty and pull the trigger on some people. I accept the job with your Boss. I do want to make one thing clear however. I desire to make money also. I want to be free to run the rackets that your family in engaged in to benefit both myself and the great family. We can all get rich and I will finally belong to something for longer than just a few weeks. Please make arrangements to have me brought into the family. I am available now actually. I will leave Philly at once. Most kind. 

Report Post Tip

The gates open as biotch27's ride comes through the LA headquarters. cutie was in the office, just reading the last few lines of the telegram. She heard the wheels pull up and looks out the window. biotch27 was coming out of the car and heading towards the main entrance of the villa. cutie grabs her coat and makes a fast walk to the door, along with the two men that came with her to the housing the other night. "Welcome. The boss is expecting you. He has read the telegram also, and you'll be happy to see what he says". While cutie is walking through hallways, turning corners and climbing stairs, she turns to biotch27 and asks how everything is going at the moment.

"Striving for greatness. The usual". 

"Haha. For sure". 

Few moments later, cutie leads biotch27 to the last room at the end of a corridor. The top half of the door has gun bullet holes in it. "I'll get on that. You can go in now. He's in there". biotch27 thanks cutie and walks in. The first thing he sees is the open blinds reflecting the sunlight on his face. 

Report Post Tip

"You must be the guy from Philly I been hearin about," the man in the gray hair and expensive suit belted out. "Well, actually I'm from a farm in Arkansas, I 'hitched' a ride to Vegas and got involved with a mob family there for a while, then I got outta there and left for Philly. I guess I move around a lot, but I'm looking to get solid somewhere." The man behind the desk stood up. "Moving around won't do anyone much good in my family, we been known to 'hunt' people down that tried to leave without just cause. Anyways, down to business. I heard that cutie already filled you in on what I need to add to my family. I need hard working young men like yourself that ain't afraid to pull the trigger when asked. I need smart business people that can make me some money. I need people that can give the public what they want even if it costs them a fortune which lines our pockets." The thought of money was perking biotch27 to start to feel very comfortable with what he was getting into. He wanted to make some money, he wanted to have some power, he wanted to meet women, and get into heart pounding moments when he would have to do the family's bidding at whatever the risk may be. "Listen, I know that I am starting out as an Associate but I wanna be firm that I want bigger things. Put me on a crew at least. I will do you proud. And if I can't then you lose nothing if you gotta do me in." The boss chuckled and said "reminds me of me, son." The boss gave @bitoch instructions to meet with cutie and get a quick layout of the 3 regions of LA and the business dealings in each one. The boss also arranged for him to be given a small, but comfy, room in a small condo in the center of town. As he closed the door to the headquarters, he saw cutie waiting for a report on how the meeting went. "Well, he told me you could give me some info on the layout of the city and then he told me to get with the driver and have them take me to my new pad. Anyways, what's the scoop on this area?" 

Report Post Tip

cutie sees that the conversation went well, and she continues to talk with with biotch27. "Welcome to the City of Angels. The headquarters here are in Downtown LA. I call it the onetime dead zone. Remember doing work in this area means being quick and discrete, this place is basically filled with bars, restuarants, performance spaces, museums, all linked up by public transit. Don't bust your balls. If anything ever does happen, head straight for Drago Centro. We know the owner very well, one of our former associates. Now the Godfather of Italian cuisine.. amazing. Anyways, You can use that as your hideout. Now as you know, Los Angeles is BIG. You're going to want to know where the hell you are. I'll give you a little geography lesson with this folder. Take it." biotch27 nods and takes the folder. "Thank you cutie for everything. I'll be sure to read this." 

Folder holds the following information~

City Layout 

Pasadena [East] - 

The land area of East Pasadena is separated into two non-contiguous segments:

• The main portion, bordered by Pasadena city limits on the North, California Boulevard on the south, Michillinda Avenue(Arcadia city limits) on the east, and San Gabriel Boulevard on the west.
  • A smaller district to the west, bordered by Del Mar Boulevard to the north, San Marino city limits to the south, Berkeley Avenue to the west and San Gabriel Boulevard to the east.

The community has become considerably smaller as the city of Pasadena has expanded its boundaries to include more of the unincorporated area of East Pasadena.

Venice Beach [West] - 

Venice is adjoined on the northwest by Santa Monica, on the northeast by Mar Vista, on the southeast by Culver CityDel Rey and Marina Del Rey, on the south by Ballona Creek and on the west by the Pacific Ocean.

Venice is bounded on the northwest by the Santa Monica city line. The northern apex of the Venice neighborhood is at Walgrove Avenue and Rose Avenue abutting the Santa Monica Airport. On the east the boundary runs north-south on Walgrove Avenue to the neighborhood's eastern apex at Zanja Street, thus including the Penmar Golf Course but excluding Venice High School. The boundary runs on Lincoln Boulevard to Admiralty Way, excluding all of Marina del Rey, south to Ballona Creek.

Downtown LA, LADowntown Los Angeles is the central business district of Los Angeles, California, as well as a diverse residential neighborhood of some 50,000 people.  Downtown Los Angeles today is composed of different areas ranging from a fashion district to a skid row, and it is the hub of the city's Metro rapid transit system. Banks, department storesand movie palaces at one time drew residents and visitors into the area, but the district declined economically and suffered a downturn for decades until its recent renaissance starting in the early 2000s: Old buildings are being modified for new uses, and skyscrapers have been built. Downtown Los Angeles is known for its government buildings, parks, theaters and other public places.  

"Ah, no worries. Before you go though, you're going to want a car. Tomorrow morning, a Ford Model 18 V8 will be waiting for you outside your condo. Makes for a great getaway. One or two fellow associates will accompany you as you work with us, depending on what you need to do. As you know, promotions are being announced soon and I want you to use your time wisely. We're going to get straight to work tomorrow. Tomorrow I want you to have a meeting with a drug supplier and ask him if he can lower the prices down on shipping in return for our protection, be straightforward. He doesn't like fuck ups." cutie walks with biotch27 out the main entrance and they part ways. A journey awaits. 

Report Post Tip

biotch27 was already awake when he heard the V8 engine of the Ford come down the entrance to the front door of the condo building the next morning. He came down the steps and through the door. He put on his shades and got inside. The car behind it rolled down the window and the man said "special delivery, now go ahead and proceed with the task at hand." Since the meeting was arranged at a bank, which he found odd, he wanted to try to get there before business opened. The supplier was also supposed to be there earlier than the start of business. 

When he pulled into the bank parking lot, he noticed a black Sudan parked off to the side of the parking lot. The window rolled down and the man stated' "are you with the 'fund exchange committee?" He knew that this was a metaphor for mob business so he nodded his head and entered the man's vehicle......(conversation to come soon!)

Report Post Tip

"So, I hear yer boss sent ya down here to rough me up a little? Maybe a little upset bout my prices on shipping? Well I send yall around $35,000 per year from your product and I normally keep around $15,000. So what do you think is fair?" @biotch thought this sounded way too easy of a conversation, so he proceeded to quiz the man a little. "Ok, so why would my boss have me down here? I am supposed to get the shipping lowered but you don't seem to think so, correct?" The man thought for a second, and said "I only get 30%, and I ship your shit everywhere." Feeling no pity for the man, biotch27 pointed out the window. "You see that glass window, how would you like to be thrown through it?" The man noticed the bank had opened, and opened his driver's door. "The choice is yours my friend," biotch27 said. After around 10 minutes, the man came out holding a receipt. He handed it to biotch27. The receipt showed a deposit had been made to an account, for an amount of $43,000. "I took $7,000 grand for this year, but I won't forget this," the man said. "Now get the fuck outta my car." Biotch27 stepped out of the car and said "pleasure sir, we won't forget it either." He called cutie to let her know that he got the shipping lowered from 30% to 14% for this year and that $43,000 was deposited to the family account. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New name, same game, only BETTER!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL