Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 08:28:43
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What was the most upset you've been? Started by: MajorPayne on Mar 30, '10 01:45

Yesterday while on divinelunacy on the mIRC i witnessed a few people become quite upset over the fact that they were dead....

It got me wondering...What was the most upset you've ever been when dying?  Actually, whats the most upset you've ever been on MR period. 

Please!  Lets hear your story...

I've been quite upset before....I think the most upset i ever was...is when i was playing an account   a ways back...in the Seyarah /Anita days....I had worked very hard on the account and Seyarah had promised that if i worked hard enough I'd surely get auth in her city....While it was claimed! That she went to all Crewleaders and asked if they would be okay if she was to auth me.  Well apparently the majority of players agreed with me being auth....Lo and behold!  She came to me that same night and stated...that not only did all the CL's disagree to my auth!  Particularly Anita! I was so upset with it!! I couldnt believe Anita would deny me!! She was a friend! 

Anyway, that night i went rogue shot a few CL's and...well Anita shot me...!!

Well, the thing that upset me the most...was that Seyarah was lying through her teeth!  CL's actually agreed that i would be a decent auth....Anita was actually suggesting my auth!!!

So please!!! That was about as upset as i've ever been :P....please share yours?! 

Report Post Tip

June of '09. The war of all wars. There I was, beautiful in bold fighting for the city I loved. The war raged on, and I was getting very tired, but I did not give in. I was told to fly where WillHayes was located and start knocking off his BG's, so I did(grudgingly, as for some reason that account couldn't hit BG's worth shit... But was knocking off Made and Capo's... anywho.) I flew there, look ten feet to my left and lo and behold, my fucking pro shot aka my best friend IRL is asleep. Now sleep is a precious thing, so I didn't wake the cunt up. Worst mistake ever.

Lesson learned. If your best friend is sleeping, your entire first CL account is riding on you making it through the night alive: YOU FUCKING WAKE HIS ASS UP. Ten seconds later, RIP me.

Whisper was something along the lines of "RIP. I didn't want to have to do this, I'd have rather left you out of it, but you were becoming a threat. -WillHayes-"

Lol@me.

Report Post Tip

* Please replace all mention of 'WillHayes' with 'Brick_Pollitt' for a slightly more accurate story ;)

Report Post Tip

... Yeah, that guy.

Report Post Tip

You know all about sleeping when needed for pros, don't you Telkin?

Report Post Tip

Not my fault you were drunk and wanted to shoot something.

Report Post Tip

I've never been upset by this game. lol @ you people.

Report Post Tip

I am upset by Revan.

Report Post Tip

I'm upset by this thread..

Report Post Tip

When Godfather Nicky of Chicago was killed. It was somewhere around May '09.

Report Post Tip

I was upset for 7.8 seconds when Acute and his Right Hand were accused of strongarming

Report Post Tip

Lolz, most upset ever when I figured out people could find out if you bought out on their hits. :(

Report Post Tip

I was upset when Gwarble got auth. Then I remembered he'd probz die soon anyway. The big C.

Report Post Tip

I am extremely emotionally invested in this game and every time something goes against me it cuts me up inside.

As a result of this, my soul is scarred.

~G~wscarble.

Report Post Tip

I am always upset when I don't die with every body else in a war and then I got to go and search for a new Family, kinda boring, I guess that will go away when I get to higher ranks

Report Post Tip

Well, I hate to see you suffer, William. The next time that happens, come to me and I will see what I can do to help you.

Report Post Tip

When that warmonger Deimne killed me when we duelled. Where was the 1% kill when I needed it

Snip does sad face

Report Post Tip

I hurt when Gwarble chips.

Report Post Tip

Sure FP, still hoping we are on the same side:)

Report Post Tip

Hehe, way back probably 5 years ago, myself and many others some of which still play had planned the biggest rogue war EVER.  It took over a month to plan, everything and all possibilities were thought out to the T.  2 day before the plan was set to go off, a little birdie foiled our plans by leaking the information thus making us jump the gun and not being prepared as planned.  Not too mention, I'm not at all fond of rogues however it was for a good cause and at the time probably 50% or more would have totally agreed we took the right route to throw off the power at be.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What was the most upset you've been?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL