Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 13:00:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME CHANGE: Durden Raids Started by: enkindle on Sep 22, '16 22:02

Slash, its a bug we are currently trying to flush out, they should max out at 10 per stat.

Report Post Tip

Can I suggest removing 5 bgs use limit progressively as difficulty goes up?

Report Post Tip

If not there is no much incentive training more than 5 BGs.

Report Post Tip

enkindle

This is more just FYI. I've set my crew raids to Not Challenging and these are the top 3 Durdens on it;

https://gyazo.com/8e110a7010510339ec9570f114648502

Decent sized stats :D. Not fussed, just thought id let you know incase it helps towards any bug hunting your doing.

Report Post Tip
This is a great idea, we have more to work with,nice inovation on this..
Report Post Tip

Any update of when rewards will be pushed out with this?

Report Post Tip

Is this still being worked on? Raids still aren’t lucrative, and don’t offer much besides a couple extra clicks a day

Report Post Tip

Not trying to spam, just wondering if this feature had a time frame to be finished

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Initially we were going to get a backlogged payment of Hustle Points for completed Raids, however I doubt that will happen now given that it has been so long; surely that amount of Hustle Points flooding the game would not be a good thing. Much sad. :( 

That being said, I took it upon myself a few years back to start giving out small cash incentives to the people who were in my Crew (and/or City at the time, depending on my status) and participated in the Raid. While this was a minor financial setback, I found the costs were easily offset by the amount of credits being given out via Lounge. Additionally, the camaraderie and extra activity that this initiative brought forth paid off quite well - it turns out that communication really is key to a functionally family. Who knew? Anyway... 

DeanWinchester- make Magua do it. 

Example:

Everyone who participates in a Durden Raid that is WON will get paid a minimum of $20,000 - even if their Loyal BGs aren't strong enough to do much damage. Additionally, people will be paid 50% of their collected Bounty for those days. 

For example: Joe2 has weak Loyal BG's at the moment. He participates in the Raid, and the Crew WINS for that day. Joe2 did not kill any Durdens from the Raid but he did try... Joe2 gets $20,000. 

Example2:  Jess1 has a virtual army of Loyal BGs behind her. She participates in the Raid and the Crew WINS for that day. Jess1 earned a total Bounty of $120,000 for that Raid. Jess1 would get $20,000 for helping, and an additional $60,000. Neat!

Report Post Tip

A functionally family, yes. I can english real guud. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love that idea personally!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Durden Raids
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL