Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:55:16
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Dancing For The Devil Started by: cutie on Oct 02, '16 16:05

She was running like a mad dog. Waving her arms around like a maniac. He was coming closer, and cutie was getting slower.

Shit.

Ouch.

Shit.

Her legs were getting weak and she stopped in her tracks to take a breather. "Leave me alone! I've had enough of this shit!" The man suddenly hit her head with a baseball bat, and she blacked out. 

3 Hours Ago
cutie knew that Lucifer was inside the room. The man she desperately didn't want to see. He abuses everything he has. Including the women. Only once, cutie was a victim of his actions. An emotionally and physically abusive person. Your worst nightmare. 

She had to escape now or never.

cutie's eyes blinked open, feeling the cuts and scrapes that stung her while being dragged on the ground. Then she found herself in a car with a man, who looked familiar.

He looked up, and he took the cigar out of his mouth. The smoke filled the air, which made cutie cough violently. When she saw who the man was, she stood up from her seat but hit her head in the process.

cutie rubbed her head angrily while the man who dragged her, shoved her into the car. Lucifer was right across from cutie. She hated being in his presence. It was like he had a bubble around him that protected him from everybody because cutie never seemed to figure out why everyone was so afraid of him.

Even the man who dragged her looked terrified. Couldn't even look him in the eye.

After what seemed like ages, Lucifer finally spoke. "Running away from me?" cutie snickered and looked away from him. She knew better, and she wasn't going to let this son of a bitch destroy her. 

Lucifer was born into a rich family. Born with the qualities any man would want to have besides his height. Flawless, and face perfectly carved. The man who frequently visited the strip club. cutie grew up in that place and safe to say, she was far more than traumatized. 

Somehow, she was going to climb to the top. She wanted to be in his place. It wasn't fair that she had to suffer while Lucifer sat back. cutie was going to learn everything she needed to know about Lucifer's empire. 

The car stopped and Lucifer instructed cutie to walk out of the car. "You're in my care now. You can run, but you can never hide." 

She looked up and saw big, black gates opening to let them in.

Report Post Tip

The gates opened painfully slow, and it made cutie get impatient. "You paid millions of money for these gates? Should've done a test drive first..." Lucifer turned his head sharply to cutie, and gave her a look of threat. He didn't bother replying, but told her to get in the house. It was weird, because she didn't have ropes tied around her hands. Not even any guards trying to hold her by the arms. She was just instructed by Lucifer to get in. Very weird. Before taking a step inside she hears him shout something to some of his men. 

"I told you to kill him! And what did you do? You stood there like a little girl. Get out of my sight before I kill you with my bare hands. I told you I don't care if you knew him before. This is unacceptable." 

"I- I-'m so sorry Lucifer... I was scared." 

"Scared? You had a gun for crying out loud! He didn't have anything with him!" 

cutie saw the man struggling to get up from the ground. His face was bloody and his body trembled. As Lucifer watched him try to get up, cutie had the urge to punch him in the face for being so heartless. 

When the man finally got up, he ran. cutie hoped he would run faster when she saw Lucifer pull out a gun from his pocket...

WACK!

Report Post Tip

The man was lying dead on the floor. His eyeballs were left wide open. cutie felt deeply disturbed and thought she could feel that man's pain too. Lucifer looked back at the door and noticed cutie was still looking at the body. She realized how long she was standing there, and rushed inside the house. 

Lucifer pinched his own nose between his fingers. He was tired. He admitted to himself he was. There was more than enough problems in the business. One of his men came walking towards him. "Lucifer, what do you want us to do with the lady?" 

"Keep her sane, will ya?" Lucifer said. He then told the men to dispose the body before dismissing everyone. 

Lucifer placed his hands in his pockets and walked to the house. When he was at the stairs, he started thinking. There was a reason that Lucifer chose cutie out of everyone else. Funny, because Lucifer doesn't actually know why. He just knew there was a reason and hopefully, he would soon find that out. 

The house that Lucifer maintained for many years was probably the most expensive one he brought. Lucifer's father, Abiel was a simple family man. The business started out in Abiel's own home, which was relatively modest for someone dealing in some pretty lucrative but illegal work. It put a mark on prohibition. Abiel lived there for a very long time until threats to run him out sent him to Los Angeles. When Abiel moved to L.A, he rubbed shoulders with a celebrity elite, even dating a few starlets, as he also planned to expand a gambling empire in Las Vegas. Lucifer's father died after four years of moving in, and everything started to change. Lucifer's morals and actions started to reflect his ... dark soul.

Now, Lucifer is a notorious mob boss that moved Downtown in 1934, buying an enormous beach-side estate that would serve as his final home. He worked hard to build the empire, and this time he wanted to relive it with someone else. 

Report Post Tip

cutie could not sleep. The curtains were blowing hard so she got out of bed and closed them shut, including the window. She stays standing there while looking out at the window. Too much,, happened in one night, and she couldn't shake off the face of the man that got shot dead. 

She hugged her robe closer to her, feeling the warm silk against her body. cutie could feel herself shiver as she sensed someone's presence. cutie turned around instantly and there he was. Lucifer. He has a face that my hands wouldn't mind destroying, cutie thought.

Lucifer was eyeing her mysteriously. He just wanted to have a friendly talk, and here she was looking like a little aggravated. He developed a small hatred for everyone since his father died, but cutie seemed to have a calm but strong aura about her which made Lucifer feel good. Lucifer would kill cutie if he had the chance by now, but he didn't feel the need to.                     

He sat down on the bed, motioning cutie to come sit on the chair across from him. cutie put on a confused face, and lifted her legs up on another chair. "What do you want." She spat out. 

"You've been indicted for mafia association before, haven't you?" Lucifer smiled, knowing that he could see right through. "Pfft, yeah. But I wish to not further discuss it. Tell me what is it you want." 

"Don't run away." 

cutie laughed. "Of course not." Lucifer started to get mad with her.

"I want you to have a... managerial role in my business. Think of it as a sweet criminal organisation. The world of drugs, money, criminals and power is changing. Women are on the rise. I believe you're much tougher than I thought. It makes me think, are you just as willing to kill as men?"

cutie wasn't expecting this. She thought Lucifer would throw her out somewhere else or bury her six foot down. Either way, she thought she'd just end up being killed by him. Tonight dramatically suggested not. She knew what was coming for her. Lucifer wanted her to be his mafiosa. But then how was she going to execute the plan of killing him and taking his place, if he wanted her to succeed with him? 

Suddenly, she questioned him. "Is this a joke?" 

"No." Lucifer replied. 

cutie took a deep breath and put her forehead in her hands. She thought about the life she's been living for the past few years, and she had enough of the struggle. It was time for something new. 

"Fine." She didn't really know what to say. Lucifer was just so blunt about everything. 

"Wonderful... Now, we have more to discuss tomorrow morning at the family breakfast table." Lucifer got up from his seat and nodded his head to cutie. She never looked so baffled in her life. Lucifer was just about to exit, when he quickly turned around to say one more thing. "I don't take second chances. Betrayal and disloyalty is not something I tolerate. I won't hesitate to shoot your fucking brains out. Capisce?"

cutie was going to have a great time. Certainly. 
She was then left alone in the room, thinking about her original plan... until her eyes fell fast asleep. 

Report Post Tip

Morning sun came, and cutie was up especially early for her "discussion" with Lucifer. She prepares herself for the day, and makes sure that her clothes are nice and neat. The stairway looked exquisite. A spiral style, custom designed. cutie could not deny that she enjoyed having this kind of luxury in her life, but promised herself not to let it get to her head. 

Lucifer was already at the table reading the newspaper. He was deeply engrossed in something. "Hi. Why are your eyes looking like that?" 

"Like what?" he replied. cutie sat down in the seat across him, and ran her hands through her hair in discomfort. "Like you're going to freaking kill someone." Lucifer put the newspaper down and looked at cutie mysteriously. "You know what happened last night?" 

"That's just the beginning, cutie." 

cutie rolled her eyes and grabbed a fork. The pasta made by Lucifer's aunt looked and tasted delicious. She was about to dive in. Just as she was about to take the greatest mouthful of pasta ever, Lucifer interrupted. "Put that fork down. We need to talk now." 

"WHAAT?! Oh come on!" She stood up from her seat and grumpily walked into the lounge. The chairs were made of old leather material, and cutie scrunched up her nose. It reminded her of the strip club. The men with their silly little ladies being lapped up... Horrible. She got rid of the thought and tried to focus on the conversation at hand. Lucifer was at his desk, trying to organise some papers and books. When he saw cutie finally seated, he gave the resources to cutie. "Everything you need to know. Training is required too. If you have any questions, ask me. I'm doing this for your own and the family's good. Trust me, you'll understand once you realize that being in this sort of business makes you work very hard. You need to earn respect, trust and loyalty while you're doing illegal and abominable behavior at the same time."

cutie nodded slowly, unsure of what was going on. First, she gets kidnapped by Lucifer, devises a plan to destroy him, now Lucifer wants to negotiate. She flicked through all the papers. cutie noticed records of mafia bosses and men killed for... things that should be better left unsaid. Lucifer wanted cutie to see the stupid things people do to get killed, to teach her a lesson. 

Lucifer looked at her, trying to read her face. Then cutie raised her head and extended her hand for a handshake. "All strictly business, right?" 

"Sure." Lucifer replied. cutie didn't know what to expect from him. She was still figuring things out for herself. Outside, there was a Chevrolet Master Fordor started up. She looked back at Lucifer and asked what was going on. "We're going to the headquarters now." cutie got up and followed behind him to the car. 

cutie knew Lucifer was very smart. He knew what he was doing, which made cutie a little more comfortable than before.

Lucifer knew that their forces combined could change the whole world. The future of the crime world. 

Report Post Tip

The car pulled up outside the family headquarters based in LA.

A massive house, with those big black gates again. cutie's jaw dropped as she got out of the car and got a full view of the house. Lucifer walked in front of cutie towards the doors. The members of brotherhood were inside, doing their daily tasks. Witness statements were being announced and some of Lucifer's aunts were making breakfast for everybody. Moments later, they all gathered at the table to introduce themselves. 

cutie was about to prepare herself for a talk with Lucifer and his made men. "Gentleman, much like cutie here today... you have all been in the same of situation. Lucifer was telling his men about cutie's backstory and how he saw a lot more potential in here than anybody of those other girls. cutie had a vibe to her. Like chill and casual. 

The discussion between cutie, Lucifer and his family was a long one. The day grew dark, and people started going home. As cutie fell asleep in her bed that night, she thought about the conversation she had with Lucifer and his men. They wanted her to be a part of their family and success in the organised crime world. It all seemed too soon. She didn't accept or decline the offer, but said she would think about it first. cutie remembered seeing Lucifer's jaw twitch. 

The papers and books that Lucifer gave to her was still untouched on cutie's bedside table. So when nightfall came finally, she sat down on her bed and started to read.......

Report Post Tip

The information and rules made cutie more knowledgeable to the things that she thought she could not explain before. Family was priority, and cutie now knows not to help anyone who will do something to damage the family. cutie read some more values and guidelines, and she signed her name on the last page showing acceptance and approval. signed, cutie. 

cutie woke up to gunshots. She panicked and practically jumped out of bed. cutie dragged her ass down the staircase and saw two members of the family dead. Whoever shot them, were gone. cutie cried out for Lucifer to wake up. She looked up and he was already running down the staircase. The other members were already up, crying too. She saw Lucifer on the phone, calling everyone he knew to track down whoever it was. "Get them the fuck to me!" he roared. Lucifer rushed over to cutie and instructed her to get two other men to help her with cleaning the bodies and blood. "Go." he said, rather angrily. cutie looked in his eyes and felt sorry for him. She could see how much this affected him. It was a disaster start for the morning. Once everything was sorted out and people had finished paying their respects, cutie walked into Lucifer's office. He was sitting at his desk looking distracted. "Lucifer. I'm.." 

"Sit." 

cutie took a deep breath and sat down in the chair across for him. Lucifer finally looked up to look at cutie and he had his hands crossed on the table. "Have you agreed to the papers and booklets I gave to you?" cutie nodded and told him that she was ready to be in full action. Lucifer noticed it was a quick decision. Those quick thinkers can be untrusted sometimes. Lucifer eyed cutie. "Time is running out. I need you to find those people that did this to my men. If you mess up or turn your back, I won't hesitate to remind you of how important this order is." cutie thought about it. She didn't really have a choice anyway. cutie scrapped her plan of killing Lucifer, but having that in the past is really... weird now that she's serving under him. 

Report Post Tip

It's been five hours, and cutie still hasn't seen them walk out of the building. She is watching closely at the big, black door. It would be impossible for them to escape from anywhere else. She had gotten a layout of the building and checked for any other exits. No windows either. cutie looked at the address one last time, and confirmed she was at the right place. She was alone, which made Lucifer pretty mad but cutie wanted to do it alone first. She wanted to show him how hard and far she will work to kill these men. But somehow, she had a gut feeling that she did exactly the opposite of doing the right thing. Rookie mistake? cutie checks her watch and starts to get impatient. 

Before she had gotten to the building, cutie took a look at the blurry pictures of their faces in a confidential folder. They were both caucasian, male and both had skinny arms and legs. "Pfft. Suckers." Their records also show criminal charges they faced and the previous families they were both in. They were back to cause trouble. Danny La Vine and Tommy La Vine. 

The notorious La Vine Brothers. Suddenly, a cloud of wind came into her view. "Aargh!" cutie rubbed her eyes. She found it odd that it happened since the day was not that all windy. Her eyes opened as she blinked a couple of times. As she looked back at the door of the building, it was left open... 

SHIT! IT"S A TRICK! cutie thought.

Report Post Tip

Turns out the wind was just a bag of sand one of their men probably threw near cutie's car. Dammit. She really should have rolled up her windows. Now she's left to not only kill them, but track them down once again. cutie quickly turned the engine on, and turned the corner on the right. There were a lot of factories and buildings. Each of them old, rusty and... just old. cutie was surprised that no one ever thought to rob these places - but I guess the things that people ship over are not worth diamonds. There was a car in the distance, and the boot was opened. cutie found it odd, and she drove to it. 

She walked out of the car, rubbing more dust off her clothes when she stood. Making her way to the boot, she noticed a hand written letter next to a box. 

cutie screamed. 

It was a head. A real life bloody head. It was completely drowned in smelly fish. A note was attached. 

The king is vulnerable. 

Most of Lucifer's stuff were labeled with "The King." (That's just how egotistical he is). cutie remembered that, and she started to get angry because she couldn't believe how someone could stoop this low and shoot two family members of Lucifer. She made a quick call to near by hotels and motels, searching for the La Vine Brothers. No luck. But they could've easily mentioned a different name to the hotel attendants. cutie needed to talk to Lucifer, about everyone he knew. People he liked, disliked, loved or hated. Whatever. But cutie needed to know everything because even sometimes the people close to you can be the ones to turn their back on you. That's just how life is sometimes. cutie thrives on it.  

Report Post Tip

The inside of the house was stuffy. cutie walked in feeling the warm breeze rush pass her. She sighed heavily and made her way to Lucifer's office. She knocked on the door, and already heard Lucifer telling her to come inside. When she came in, Lucifer was cleaning a gun with a hand cloth. "Sir, what are you doing." Lucifer turned to cutie with a poker face. He was going to get revenge on the men that shot his own. There were papers everywhere. The telephone line was left hanging for some reason and cutie adjusted it back to normal. He got up and walked to cutie. She thought he was going to say something mysteriously creepy again, but he smiled. "I appreciate what you're trying to do. Apologies. I haven't had the time to thank you enough." cutie felt that it was genuine. "That's fine, Lucifer. Thanks. What are we going to do now?" Lucifer walked back to his desk and picked up a small piece of paper. There was an address written on it, which was not that far. "I'm going with you. They're at this address." 

cutie nodded. She 'stole' the gun from Lucifer and admired the shine. She knew they were about to get down to work. Lucifer walked out of the room first keeping a side eye on cutie. The car was ready, and they went in and started heading for 56th Oak Street.

Report Post Tip

The road was bumpy and cutie could feel her ass vibrating. Lucifer noticed her discomfort and snickered. "Calm down We're almost there." cutie crossed her arms and tried to stop fidgeting like a baby. 56th Oak Street was a quiet street. No trees were blowing in the wind, and the buildings were overshadowing the road. Lucifer parked the car near the trashcans, and he walked out with cutie. He looked at the address once again, and he moved his gun to his back. cutie followed his lead and they walked inside a rusty house. "They're here somewhere. Hiding. I'll make sure they won't know we're here." Lucifer pulled his hat down to cover his eyes and he prayed silently in his head. Lucifer and cutie went around to the back, hoping they would catch the LaVine brothers playing poker or something. Lucifer looked at the shed in the backyard, and he pointed his finger there. cutie nodded and she walked behind Lucifer. They kept quiet, making sure they don't cause too much noise. 

Lucifer opened the door and he saw wads of cash on the ground. cutie mouthed "what the hell." They crouched down underneath the tables and covered it with the big white tablecloth that had dropped on the ground before they came in. Suddenly, they heard footsteps and Lucifer put his finger to his mouth. 

"Reckon we'll hit the jackpot this weekend?"

"Seems like it." 

Lucifer peeked through the tablecloth, and he nodded his head and motioned cutie to take her gun out. cutie was going to take this one. She held her gun tight, and pointed it at Tommy La Vine's foot. Lucifer nodded. Tommy's steps were coming closer... cutie quickly triggered the gun and she shot at him. Lucifer quickly flew out from under the table and shot Tommy two times in the chest and held Danny by the arms. "You're coming with us, lucky star." cutie made a few phone calls to the other men at the HQ, and came to deposit Tommy's body minutes later. 

Report Post Tip

The drive back to the headquarters was a long and awkward one. cutie kept noticing the eye war between Danny and Lucifer. She sighed angrily and laid her head back on the seat. cutie looked back up and observed Danny. He really looked like a weird guy. Being a mafia man and all, looking like a professional wire tapper. Danny had black, round glasses and a funny looking mustache. The only thing cutie was intimidated by was his stare, which was scary because you couldn't actually see where he'd be looking since a lot of light reflects off it. cutie adjusted her position and put her hands in her lap. She was getting sleepy, and wasn't sure why it's taking longer to get back to the HQ then usual. Lucifer fixed his tie before they got out of the car and made sure Danny wouldn't try and bust himself out. They walked inside, and the villa was already clean. No evidence of blood or damaged vases. cutie was impressed, and reminded herself to talk to the janitor later about his cleaning skills. Danny followed behind Lucifer and cutie into the office. The other mafia men closed the door to respect their privacy. "Do you know why you're here Danny LaVine?" cutie was genuinely curious as to why he actually killed two of Lucifer's soldiers. Danny was still looking around the office, admiring the furniture. "Mr. Lucifer, do you like living in this gigantic house?" Lucifer smiled. "As long as I'm with my family." cutie saw how calm Lucifer was and here she was sweating the shit out of herself. Danny was actually kind of creepy. "That's what I think too Mr. Lucifer. As long as you're with your family."

"Why do you ask, Danny?" Lucifer questioned him, eager to know what his motives were. "Well, all my families are gone now. It's just me and my brother. And I'm upset about it." Lucifer smiled again. "You caused it." cutie saw Danny slowly stand up. His face was turning red. He was angry. "YOU SHIT! THIS ISN'T FAIR. MY BROTHER AND I ARE STRUGGLING AND ALL YOU RICH HISSY FISSIES ARE SITTING BACK ADMIRING THE VIEW OVER SUNSET BOULEVARD. NO." cutie was amazed how calm Lucifer remained. He simply nodded at cutie to get the men. cutie quickly ran out of the office, and shouted "GUYS! WE GOT A PSYCHO ON THE LOOSE!" Suddenly, she saw abut 50 men come running for the office and luckily enough she stood aside before she got trampled. Danny heard them coming and he pulled out two guns from each of his boot.

But it was too late, because Lucifer had killed him just in time before he could scream killer. Lucifer ordered his right hand man to call their close friend who was an owner of a graveyard. cutie looked at the dead body on the ground. Sometimes, things just don't go your way....

Report Post Tip

Danny's body was lying on the ground just hours before, and now cutie sits in her room going over her next job. cutie didn't know what she was in for, but she told herself she won't let herself go back to the brothel again. Being under Lucifer's command was probably a better racket, no matter how bitter he was. cutie read the description of her next job on the paper. Pick up the boxes from the factory. cutie changed her clothes, and fixed her hair in the bathroom. She walked out of her room and down the stairs. cutie saw Lucifer already going somewhere outside, so went ahead to her ride. When she reached the factory, there were people carrying boxes with the lift machines. cutie had to look for a guy named Jose. Apparently he was the coordinator there. Then, someone tapped her shoulder. She jumped and turned around. A man looking around his late 20s extended his hand. "Greetings, young one. You're here to pick up the boxes?" cutie greeted him with a handshake and nodded. "Yes. Should I sign something?" Jose took out a pen from his pocket and gave his clipboard to cutie. "There are some papers there you need to sign. Thanks." He walked away, before coming back and taking the clipboard back. cutie smiled and approved the pick up on the form. Jose took the form from the clipboard and handed it to cutie. "Show this to Lucifer so he doesn't kill me. I signed it as well beforehand. Thanks love." Jose then went back to his business in the factory. cutie walked out and hopped into her car. "Let's go, John." They were back at the villa in no time. It was getting dark, so she decided to cook dinner for everyone. 

Report Post Tip

Almost all of the members of Lucifer's Empire gathered around the dinner table. cutie brought out her special pasta sauce and poured it over the noodles. bon appétit! cutie said sweetly. Lucifer caught her eye, and she looked away involuntary. cutie felt so stupid around him, like he had an effect on her. She didn't want it to happen again, but it just never stops. Lucifer coughs awkwardly and claps. "Everyone. Some of you haven't met cutie yet. She is new but she's a gem." Some people went and hugged her, giving her a kiss on the cheek including the men. cutie felt safe, like she belonged here. Lucifer and cutie locked eyes again and they stayed that way for a few seconds. Lucifer smiled and quickly went back to his poker face like he didn't want anyone noticing. Why was he like that? cutie wanted to find out but for now, she just wanted to be here. With her family. Everyone was finished with their pasta, and some of the women went upstairs while the others assisted cutie with the dishes. "I should really fix the dishwasher here." A beautiful lady appeared next to cutie. Her eyes were like Lucifer's. Mysterious and alluring. They were dark brown, but it was almost midnight so they were looking black. "Good evening. You're quite young. Were you taken in by Lucifer?" The lady asked. cutie was kind of speechless. She just nodded her head. The lady laughed. "I'm his mother. Nice to meet you gattino. Maybe you'll be a micio by the end of this year eh?" She laughed again, more loudly and hugged cutie. "Don't be scared, if you ever need help or just someone to talk to I am here. You understand, no?" The lady said. cutie felt herself regain composure after dumbing out. "Thank you very much.." 

"Call me Linda, honey. You're very much welcome. Now I must lay now, my back is getting some issues......" She said farewell and goodnight to cutie. cutie laughed to herself. How could someone she just met be so nice and caring to her? She felt someone's breath on her. cutie gasped. She turned around. "Oh my goodness. You scared me Lucifer." 

Lucifer remained still with his poker face. Been working for years and he doesn't have one wrinkle on him. "Sir, is there anything I can do for you?" cutie asked. "Not right now. We're going to have a lot of talks though. About the future and why you're here, all that stuff." cutie took a deep breath. "I'm all yours, Lucifer." Lucifer smirked and turned around to walk upstairs. Probably to his room. cutie stood in the kitchen by herself dumbfounded. 

Report Post Tip

When everything was clean and done, the rest of the family including cutie walked upstairs to their room where they would prepare for yet another morning. She saw Lucifer's bedroom door open, and she walked over to close it. As soon as she placed her hand on the door knob, she heard Lucifer's voice say "stop." cutie immediately stopped and she peeked through the door. "Yes sir?" 

"Come in please." cutie walked in and she felt her skin come alive. She was cold, and she had goosebumps. Lucifer was sitting at his desk. He looked out at the open view on the balcony and tried to make sense of the words he was going to say in his head. cutie closed the window and shut the curtains. It was dark out, and she was freezing. She turned around to face Lucifer once again and now he was standing up. He was way taller than cutie. She had to almost raise her neck a little so she wouldn't be looking at his stomach. cutie was short, but she wasn't going to be let down by anyone. Lucifer spoke first, addressing why cutie is really here with him right now. "I've never opened up myself to anyone because I don't trust peoples bullshit. But when I met you, there was a pull. That pull made me want to take you away from the brothel. It made me fucking mad because that kind of stuff never happens to me. The truth is, and to put it in a easy way to understand - I want you to be my partner in crime." cutie was standing in front of Lucifer, drowning in way too many feels. She saw Lucifer waiting for her response. The whole room was silent. Uncomfortably silent until cutie told him... 

"I wouldn't have it any other way, to be honest with you signore.."

Report Post Tip

Lucifer smiled for a brief moment, processing what cutie had just said. cutie was fixed on him, and felt like she could see right through him. He never felt this way about anyone before. He walked into his office and told cutie to follow him. He wanted her to know that he wasn't lying. They sat down on the leather couch in his office and talked more about this. "I know what you can do. It's not about potential anymore. I know you can succeed. If we come together, we'll be a power couple." cutie noticed he said couple. She raised an eyebrow. "Couple?" Lucifer smirked. "You have a problem with that?" The tension in the room got hotter. "Course not." cutie replied. One hour later, cutie is laying in her bed trying to recollect what Lucifer had said to her that night. She closed her eyes... sleeping to the thought of what she and Lucifer would be doing tomorrow morning. 

She heard a knock on the door. cutie yawned, and got her ass up. She saw Lucifer's mother, Linda in the doorway. cutie's eyes went wide, as she probably looked like a mess. Linda waved it off. "Honey, you look fine. Come down for breakfast." 

"Ah, yes of course Linda. I will be there in just a moment." Linda nodded her head and walked downstairs to prepare. When cutie walked down, she greeted everyone at the table including the bodyguards. Lucifer was at one end of the table and cutie noticed no one was sitting at the other end. Lucifer looked at her, then back to the seat. cutie smirked and sat at the other end. "Breakfast is served!" Linda said. 

Report Post Tip

Lucifer presented a document to cutie. It was hours after they had breakfast, and now he was going to show and tell cutie everything he knew about being in the organised crime business. He showed all the things his empire had done to get to where they were now. At the top. cutie took the document and opened it. There were newspaper articles and police investigations on their works, but cutie saw that no one ever figured it out. The bad stuff wasn't even put out on the media, just the things that lead up to it. "How does that even work?" cutie asked. 

He leaned back in his seat, enjoying the confused look on cuties face. "We are allied with some of the most powerful people in this world. In this life, we are the authorities. The government, police, lawyers and business owners of this city all know about our business but we are not rats. They know we have more power over them. More than half of the wealth in this city is owned by Lucifer's Empire. If there is something going wrong in their offices, we come by to fix it. Same goes for us if something bad happens. They will cover up any information before it gets leaked out, even kill some people. Sometimes we give them a few grams of cocaine, and everything is settled. That's just how it works." There was more that he wanted to show cutie, so he told her to get dressed. cutie ran up the stairs and back down in a rush, dressed in casual. She followed behind Lucifer into his car, and they drove off to Latham & Watkins. The largest law firm in Los Angeles. 

Report Post Tip

They were greeted by two men in expensive looking, white suits. Latham and Watkins apparently. cutie extended her hand for a handshake. Latham and Watkins looked at each other and laughed. "No honey. You are family." They invited her for a hug and she giggled. Lucifer and cutie walked with them into their office. Persian rugs everywhere. cutie could feel their power and control. They were very clever, but quiet people. That's why people liked them. They didn't have loud mouths to begin with. 

Lucifer hugged them and they all sat down at the desk. cutie looked out at the window behind them. It was huge, and she could see right to the other side of LA. "Welcome Lucifer and cutie, what can we do for you today." Latham asked. Watkins always told Lucifer that they were all family, and more than happy to offer their services to him anytime. Lucifer sat up and cutie was looking straight at him. "Meet my partner." Latham and Watkins sort of gasped in their heads, not believing what they had heard. cutie saw their reactions. She knew they'd be like that probably because Lucifer was always so arrogant and never seeming to want to hang out with the ladies. Nonetheless, they nodded their heads and smiled. "Madam, we come to you in open arms. We will do anything for Lucifer's Empire. But it seems as though the empire must have a new name..."

Just like that. Their empire was something different. Something new. Lucifer signed the forms, along with cutie's signature under his. Lucifer and cutie walked out of the building and they drove back to the villa. Lucifer saw his mother sitting with the other ladies and he kissed her on the cheek. "Ma, I've found her. My other half who will be controlling the family." Lucifer looked out to the other members, with cutie by his side. 

"Cacifero Empire. . ." 

Report Post Tip

The name is printed in everyone's heads, as everyone starts smiling like they won the lottery. They walk up to Lucifer, giving him hugs and of course, Linda kissing him on the forehead. cutie stood aside from everyone, looking at everyone. She was in the moment, and it was as if her life was going slow motion at that moment. She rested her arms on the kitchen table and smiled at what she saw. Linda put some plates out and prepared some dessert for everybody. cutie sat down on the other end of the table and a simple look at Lucifer sparked a conversation. Her eyes traveled from the salad bowl to his face. One of the members noticed and they elbowed the person next to him. They smirked at cutie and Lucifer, which made everyone else notice. Lucifer took his napkin and wiped the edges of his mouth. He got everyone's attention as he put his wine glass in the air. "Cheers to the new future. My lady who I adore, my mother who has always been by my side and each and every one of you." cutie drank her wine at the same time as everyone, and she kept her eyes locked on Lucifers. A truly beautiful moment. 

Report Post Tip

Days passed, and cutie continued to learn from her new family, Cacifero Empire. He was watching her progress, and as she interacted with the other members of the family, he could see that they really liked her and knew when to take initiative. Whether Lucifer had to go out on the streets for a drive by shooting or a visit to LV for a business meeting, cutie would follow along. It didn't bother Lucifer, in fact, he wanted cutie to see that not everything about the mafia was about how powerful you are with a gun. Lucifer did tell her though that it's easier to get a point across when you actually have a gun in your hand, but your character is major key. cutie slips out of her robe and joins Lucifer in another journey...

cutie and Lucifer could be seen by an entrance of a warehouse. The other men stood guard at the car. "James should really give up. Lucifer and cutie know that he's bullshitting them." One of the men, named Avon laughed and playfully shoved the other guy. 

The guards saw cutie and Lucifer already back from their chat with James and they made way for them to enter the car. Lucifer had settled the plan to take over the factory and control all sales of the drugs. He sat with cutie at the back and they started to further discuss what happened. cutie leaned her elbow on the door rest while looking over at Lucifer. "What happens when you get everything?" 

"What do you mean by that?" Lucifer replied. "I mean, what happens after you make all your power and existence known to every single living person?" 

Lucifer shook his head and replied with a statement that cutie would not forget. Ever. "Once you succeed the first time, you don't stop. You keep on pushing. Those who reach the top and feel like they've done enough are useless. Remember that, honey."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dancing For The Devil
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL