Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 22:00:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
It is still fabulous and it is still Philly! Started by: Tellurium on Oct 20, '16 15:01

As she strides into the streets - new hair cut and pink blush lipstick for today's speech she is exceptionally glad that FishTheKitty insisted she wear her kitten heals today and not the 4 inch stilettos. She gives a cheeky wink to AurelianoBuendia to place down the beautifully decorated soap box on the floor for her once more and steps up deliberately flicking her hair in the hope someone notices her new style...

Beautiful people of this glorious world and all others here today on the streets I come today to announce more good news! In growing our fabulous Philly we are delighted to announce that shortly the very gorgeous Luxuria will shortly be setting up in South Philly alongside JoeRosoga. Her family history shows she has always been an integral part of the Philly history and our ancestors were well known to each other. We collectively here in Philly wish her much love and success and she has the full support of all to make a fantastic mark on our continued success. Please all hug and kiss her in congratulations - she loves it and I apologise in advance for her enthusiasm in participating in both! We love you Luxuria!

steps down from the soap box gracefully losing a shoe as she does....

Report Post Tip
Good job authing someone as soon as they're eligible because their ancestors where leaders and friendly with you. This 'new world' is supposed to be about change and breaking away from the old, but that clearly isn't happening here.
Report Post Tip

Grabbing a glass of Champagne I then take my place in front of the crowd.

Ahem, ahem [clinks champagne flute daintily]. Can I quickly get everyone’s attention just for one second? Does everyone have a beverage? Because I’d like to say a few words.

I just want to thank you guys so much for being here with me on my new adventure in South Philly. It really means a lot that you’ve all come out to help me celebrate this important milestone.

To my wonderful friends: naturally, it is completely appropriate that I spend Saturday nights locked in my apartment with the most of you and bottles of rum. Which is always fun isn't it.

Thank you Woltrazz and Amell for being at my side through everything. We are here to make Philly great again, and I can't wait to do it with you guys.

A huge thank you to Tellurium and AurelianoBuendia for giving me that extra push! without you guys this wouldn't be possible. It was amazing being with you guys and will always be an Entangled Element. The Four Horsemen Asylum will be forever grateful.

Looking at everyone in the crowd, I motion to Woltrazz to say a few words at my side.

Report Post Tip

Steps up congratulates Luxuria

Dear Luxuria, it will be an honour to work with you and support you as your RHM. This has been an amazing ride and it will continue in a stronger and brighter Philly. It'll be also a giant honour to work allongside JoeRosoga. And wanted to thank Tellurium, Luxuria and AurelianoBuendia for this amazing opportunity.

And don't worry guys I will keep an eye out for her!

Raises glass, takes some relaxing pills and salutes Luxuria and Philly

Report Post Tip

AurelianoBuendia takes some painkillers for his back, as he has been placing a lot of boxes lately and @Tellerium seems to like very solid ebony wooden ones, as her make-up contrasts well with it.

After her initial applause, as Luxuria takes her position on the box, Aureliano looks at Woltrazz 's shining face, and is as happy for him as for the lovely Luxuria. He cheers as Luxuria finishes her speech and knows she and Woltrazz will do great alongside JoeRosoga .

Report Post Tip

Raoh stepped up to congratulate Luxuria on this marvelous opportunity.

Lux, you have been a hard worker for the whole time I have known you and this is a fantastic opportunity for you! The city of Philly is slowly beginning to blossom once more and I know that you will only continue in this spirit and make South Philly fabulous alongside Joe.

He raises his glass to salute the wonderful new leader.

Congralutions, make us proud like we know you will!

Report Post Tip

Fish watched as her CL, Tellurium, walked onto the beautifully decorated soap box. When she had delivered the news, Fish decided to visit Luxuria and congratulate her.

"Congrats with your new position!" she said and hugged her. "I wish you the best of luck in the future. I am sure you will be a great addition to South Philly!"

Report Post Tip

Torak, thats not the place to be shouting things like that. Doing that will more than likely not go down too well with the people who you have named. I know id be very pissed with you. I hope that your upper structure grab a hold of you and shake the stupid out of you. 

Report Post Tip

Steps up and shakes the new CL hand / Leaves her a ring in her hand has he steps away..."maybe you can use it later" he says as he disappears into the darkness.

Report Post Tip
It is worth remembering that the city of Philadelphia is a free city, and that anyone may set up an operation there if they so choose. There is no leadership in control of the city, either.

At this time, I imagine the accolades of the two most recent Philly based set ups are apparent to their internal associates, I however look forward to seeing how they intend on supporting and progressing our community in the coming days.

Congratulazioni, Luxuria.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

before the champagne flowed too freely once again she decided to talk to Jax and Torak before the words became slurred and incomprehensable once again....these Philly parties were hard work at her age....

Jax I find your comment utterly disrespectful, you know nothing about how this choice came about, the discussions that were had or what they were based on. In this new world and here in Philly we look at people based on contribution, effort, skills and communication not just how big their rank might be.

Torak we don't do our Philly laundry in public but I like collecting guns from those that do gun talk anywhere except to me and my RH and tend to reflect that in rank too.

grabs a glass of champagne and a whiskey on the rocks....

Report Post Tip

With disconcerting looks, Scratchy clings a glass; "I'm sure your mother would look down and be proud of you," Grabbing a cigar and taking a sip while reaching into his breast pocket for a match, beginning to speak again, "Many chose not rush into this world of crime, and so soon after your adored mother wore the belt," Scratchy lights his cigar, inhaling and exhaling as he speaks with his glass raised towards Luxuria"-but those who take risks end up with the bigger reward, congratulazione"

Report Post Tip
Tellurium and KL, I would be mindful that the opinion of Jax is one voice that has dared to speak out from the wider community. Looking around, I don't see many others from outside of the walls of Philly laying praise on this move. I'd also refer your comment about the 'leadership in Philly' to my previous remark, KL.

From the perspective of the community, they should see free cities working hard to demonstrate opportunity and contribution to the community.

Another reminder; free cities are more than capable of settling their differences however they choose, so long as they fancy their chances as to where favour lies.

Something to think about.
Report Post Tip

Christiangato hello - yes Jax is one voice who has a right as much as anyone else here to speak his opinion as much as we have a right of response in the streets. You make an interesting point regarding comments outside of Philly and to address that Jax had a strong reaction here knowing nothing of the circumstances around Lux - the fact that others have not commented says more about the fact that Lux has yet to find her voice here in the community as a leader....part of what we all hoped this new world supported. She is less than an hour old as CL and this will come in time.

Should someone choose to set up in another part of our world and yet to be known to me I doubt I would choose to make comment either one way or another.

In years gone by I am sure a direct conversation like this would never of taken place so if nothing else I am pleased we can all come and speak our minds openly.

Report Post Tip
Luxuria's kin died less than two weeks ago, and now Luxuria has been given the keys to a new HQ. The proof is clearly in the pudding. Do as you please, but expect people to point out bullshit when they see it.
Mr KL, you keep using words that make no sense. You should slow down and think before you speak.
Report Post Tip

We do not bloodline here Jax. I have spoken earlier on how we measure value to the community.

Report Post Tip

Words that make no sense?... you clearly don't know the situation and still continue with disrespect. Your not worth my time Jax... you are disrespecting Philly and the decisions of the people who lead it.

Report Post Tip
Very well, I've nothing further to add so will leave you to your celebrations.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

First and foremost congratulations are in order to the lovely Luxuria for her new crew. It is a great undertaking and one I am sure the current cls in Philly feel you are capable of taking up. I look forward to seeing what you do for the community in the coming weeks.

As for mr Jax, there are currently 3 free cities, some of which have open crew spots. There is nothing at all stopping you from taking one of those spots as ChristianGato has so aptly pointed out. So perhaps instead of coming here and throwing salt on someones cake, you should instead busy yourself with productive matters? Perhaps make a stab at CL yourself in one of the three open cities if that is your wish?

Report Post Tip

Joe had been watching the commotion from the back of the crowd. This was someone he considered a good friend and had many talks with in recent history. He indeed was excited to see what Luxuria would do with this opportunity. He had also listened to the opinions of people in the crowd most of them praising the new leader, while others were uncertain how things were looking, and were interested into how things will turn out, Philly was an open city after all. Then there was a select one or two who went above and beyond curiosity or politely voicing their opinion, these few and outright disrespected a new bold, however Luxuria seemed to handle herself well in the situation. This has been the first time Joe's family has ever become a CL, one of his great grandfathers was a Right Hand Man but that was about it, and even he did not take this as mere favoritism. Instead this was an act that was brought out of trust, We as a collective in Philly trusted Luxuria to run a crew, and I was happy to have Lux as my neighbor. In these turbulent times inner-city trust is a big deal, especially when your in a open city that can erupt into a deadly situation very quickly. This being said we were happy to have someone we indeed trust very much set up alongside us, because we know in the instant that something happens Luxuria, and all of the other current crew leaders know we can work together, and defend ourselves. It may be an open city but after all we still all would do whats in the best interest of not only ourselves, but our crew members. Philly had a strong bond, one that seems to be unbreakable. This being said Joe decided to step forward.

"Luxuria I would like to congratulate you on your newest achievement. Your a hard worker, a good friend, and someone I can count on to make smart decisions, I am very happy to see you in this spot and look forward to working with you in the future. Now I have seen some interesting things here today that have concerned me, and some of which actually raised good thought provoking questions, however I have also noticed that some are just outright disrespectful, these few also happen to be outside of our city and obviously don't know much about our relationships, as many of us are very close, and we all speak and put our voices together whenever a decision must be made. Other people such as Mr. Gato raise good questions that contribute to the conversation that I think we will have to address later on, together as a city after we are done with our celebrations, and I would like to personally thank you for speaking politely about any concerns you have to us. However other people have chose not to go this route. I will plainly put that you do not know what your talking about, ask anyone from philly, they will agree with our decision. I personally have had almost no real contact with Luxuria's ancestors and I only know what I have seen thus far, and from what I have seen she deserves this. I will tell you that philly is indeed an open city, and while there is no set in stone leadership as anyone could come in and take it if they had the capability to, however we do have a leadership we work together, we thrive together, and I can only speak for myself but I will fight alongside all of my brothers and sisters from Philly. I normally would not respond to the stupidity that has came out of Mr. Tellers mouth, nor would I badmouth anyone even If I do not like them, however I will not remain silent like a sheep while someone disrespects our city, or someone who vastly outranks them no matter what city they are from. I encourage you to choose your words more wisely Mr. Teller, however this is a free country so do what you wish, just know every word that has been spoken cannot be undone. Luxuria I look forward to working with you, and I think we will have a great time here, now lets party."

Joe steps back and again, watches this scene closely.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It is still fabulous and it is still Philly!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL