Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:33:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
"Not a Hit List" but a List just the same Started by: AlphabetOmaley on Oct 21, '16 22:27

As Alpha searches through an abandoned building of the city of Philly he comes across a interesting book.

It is just a small book but it holds very interesting notes of the Leaders and Hands of Philly.

The Book itself is Titled : The Spanking By RobOakheart.

The book looks like it lists everyone by name and what they have for kinky fetishes.

Page 1: Luxuria... She loves to be restrained and tickled with a feather then spanked hard at least a dozen times.

: Woltrazz... He fights hard and says he has been a good boy but he likes it only when he sees Luxuria getting the same treatment.

Page 2: JoeRosoga... An import to Philly he seems to enjoy a bit of it all / Not just one thing works for him / Just all of it.

: AlphabetOmaley... One thing can be said about this guy ... What a Prev.

Page 3: Roah... Comes across like you really does not like it but deep down he is worse than Alpha and Luxuria put together.

: Frany4Fingers... Franky does not talk about his missing finger but he cries when the whip is taken out.

Page 4: Tellurium... Screams and moans come from her and most of the time you cant tell them apart. Kinky all the way.

: AurelianoBuendia... He has yet to cry out but he always tips at the end of the spanking.

:FishTheKitty... A strange one here she seems to like a good spanking but gets nervous when a cat or fish is watching.

Page 5: Holds more rules of sorts....If you see any of these people wandering the streets of any city please feel free to spank them... in private or openly it scores big points in the "I had fun category today" 

Alpha tucks the book in his pocket .... he would not want the book getting into the wrong hands. 

Alpha will have to read the Kinky fetishes pages at a later date.

Strolls out of the abandoned building and continues down the street

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Katya eyes rounded in utter shock, and fascination as a giggle managed to escape at the thought of Luxuria restrained and tickled with a "feather".

She shuddered slightly, being tickled should definitely be used as a torture technique for sure. Katya placed her hands in her back pockets, and coughed softly...

Well, it appears that you learn something new everyday, I will never look at you all in quite the same manner again. 

Report Post Tip

I expect some kind of explanation for this distasteful appearance within the next twenty four hours from Mr. Joe Rosoga, or I'm going to have AlphabetOmaley cross some unfortunate circumstances.

That is all.

Report Post Tip

What some may say is distasteful would be funny to others. It is all in how you view what is written.  And since this is a free city what's a little fun going to hurt.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to point out that a free city does not give you the right to disrespect other leaders.

In the logical sense you're adding Mr Oakheart's name in this was quite wrong. I get that you think it is funny but clearly Mr Gato nor I think it is. This whole thing is in regards to Philadelphia members, so why include a Godfather from New York? It appears you want to make a statement. Your intent may be for some fun but to me this is putting yourself on a stage you may not wish to be on.

Report Post Tip
Your ignorance is about as missplaced as is your take on the free city ideolgy. Just because you currently reside within the walls of ph, a free city it ceryainly doesnt mean you get free will of this land.

What a bloody stupid book and an even worse reply to jusyify it.
Report Post Tip
This is an embarrassment to your city, your crew leader, and your position as a RHM. You don't deserve to be in the position anymore. Good luck talking your way out of this.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
My gripe was more with your futile response. And the fact thst you think you are outside of any kind of ruling because you are from ph
Report Post Tip

Jax, be mindful that the rest of Philly is not associated to this crew, which I am sure they are thankful for.

Report Post Tip
Im pretty easy to find if you have some issue you want to settle with me. You've embarrassed yourself, I'd suggest an attempt at making amends with some very important people. Otherwise this isn't going to end well for you.
Report Post Tip

drags AlphabetOmaley back to the PH HQ for an urgent meeting....

Report Post Tip

Gato you and Jax are of the same mold / Not worth my time anymore

Report Post Tip
That is true Christian. Fair point to consider.
Report Post Tip

Katya scans the outraged faces, and wonders...

I thought it was a jest, and as such surely shouldn't be taken remotely serious. Whether it was distasteful, ignorant etc etc, is suggestive at best. I believe a word from the people mentioned above would help clear up any and all outrage complaints. 

Report Post Tip

I think we are a little past that stage now.

Report Post Tip

Well I go a load of hits at least LOL

Good Bye

This was all my own doing and no one anywhere knew I was doing this.

Sorry this world  has no clue what funny means .

A joke can and often is in bad taste / sorry we view things different.

Thanks Squishy for over the decade of time that I have spent here. It has been loads of fun I would not change it for anything

Report Post Tip

Some days i wonder what could shock or surprise me, other days i come out to something like this.

Report Post Tip

A shame it came to this as I felt it was a joke, a shit one all the same but ho hum. Nothing to be done.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

green oddly I do not think we have even touched that stage, but shrugs maybe its just me. Satire is satire after all.

I guess being of accord with the humerus is not idealistic, pity. 

Report Post Tip

I am pleased to say that all that needed to be done now has been done in these unfortunate circumstances....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "Not a Hit List" but a List just the same
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL