Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 06:24:52
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A decision by Philly Started by: KL on Oct 22, '16 13:47

I wanted to come out to the streets today and give thanks. Due to the unfortunate events of Alphabet, which I will not go into detail about as everyone knows what happened, I will be stepping in as RHM to replace him. This was a decision made by the bosses whom I have worked with for awhile now. In recent events there have been a lot of disagreements and criticism towards the way things are run here in Philly, I want to make it known that all CL's and upper's here in Philly have excellent leadership. Tellurium, Luxuria, Raoh and JoeR all know how to lead and be effective but also know how to be strict and take on tough decisions.

I am honored to be apart of Philly and I am also honored to be serving with Joe. I hope that Philly continues to run as one, just like they did the first day I arrived here.

So thank you to everyone in Philly who made this possible for me. Some may say I deserve this spot and others may disagree but none the less it is an honor to be here. Along side Joe I will do everything I can to keep Philly great!.

Report Post Tip

I wasn't aware that a hand position in a free city was something we needed a soapbox for. That being said good luck in your position although the bar is set pretty low already for you

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

I agree with you Quarantine. It's almost as if Philly is attempting to do some sort of damage control after the mess Tellurium made of quickly assuming folks were being disrespectful for asking questions because she hadn't give enough information. Then JoeRosoga's late right hand making a fool of not only himself, but all of Philly. This week we have seen many members of Philly defend Philly's actions by saying it's a free city. 

With the way things have gone it makes Philly seem to be the weakest link, the weakest city. I'm sure there are already mobsters out there taking bets on how long the current leaders will last. With it's leaders not taking full advantage of the potential of a free city. Instead running it into the ground by doing whatever they please. Examples: Tellurium dismissing fair questions from our criminal community, JoeRosoga's late right hand telling way too much information and now Joe's new right hand, KL, discussing Philly business that could have easily been shared with the rest of Philly via the mail service, but instead out in the streets telling the world. We get it kid, your excited about your new suit, but this is just foolish.

We all learn how to navigate this world in different ways, but Philly, it doesn't look like you guys are having much luck over there. Remember, questions do not mean disrespect. Speaking ones mind in a different way than you would does not mean disrespect. Leaders and members of Philly have a great opportunity currently, it is easy for you all to throw that away by cutting off communication with the rest of the cities and jumping to conclusions.

Report Post Tip
We have never once cut of communication with any cities, and while this isn't the most important appearance he wanted to do it and it doesn't hurt anyone. There are far worse appearances. Regarding current events we have already dealt with that and the crew leaders of the world have already stated that the actions of a rogue do not reflect all of us. The whole disrespect thing was indeed that, it's not what you say it's how you say it. We even applauded several other people's questions. Even the crew leader of the man who had thrown insults out agreed and had talked to him. Please don't let a single incident, that was swiftly handled mislead you to believe we are weak, because we are not.
Report Post Tip

JoeRosoga, it takes a brave man to defend a city that is such a hot mess. I just had a little bird fill me in on ways your new right hand, KL has jumped to several conclusions in different discussions in the streets. To go from one right hand that couldn't conduct himself well on our streets to another. Good luck. You'll need it as I have read in many ancestors journals of how leaders have been killed because of their right hands actions. Joe, you're lucky to be alive. Specially with being in a free city with no one to protect you.

Report Post Tip
All it takes is loyalty. My Right Hand Man is just fine, someone may be upset due to the fact they were removed due to disrespecting my right hand and myself but that's it. I would choose your next words very wisely if I were you, I have a reputation and name established, you cannot say the same.
Report Post Tip

Fortunately Eepz, we're trying to avoid the whole shoot for the sake of shooting thing these days. While mistakes have been made it's clear they're trying to make an effort, this speech in itself is evidence of that.

While it probably wasn't needed, it just goes to show that they do care about what the community think of them and due to this they felt the need to come out and fill us all in on their current position.

Kudos for the effort.

Report Post Tip

Jimmy had just listened to the gentleman announce his promotion to the Right Hand of a family and was about to congratulate him when another rather young looking man piped up and started going on about how it wasn't right that the man had made the speech and talking about the dark affairs that had recently taken place in Philly. 

As he watched a man he recognized as the leader of the Berserkers stepped forward and defended his new Right Hand only to have the young man once again disparage Philly and seemingly threaten Joe. 

Based on his response Joe could obviously take care of himself but Jimmy was rather perturbed by this point and felt he had to speak. Looking at the young man who had gone on the rant he said: 

"Listen chump, I don't know who you are or more importantly who you think you are but you have a thing or two to learn about the streets you are standing on it seems. I don't give a rats ass what your beef with Philly may be - I ain't live here in a while and it ain't my problem - but this man deserves your respect no matter what it may be. He's the leader of a recognized and respected family and you're, at best, wet behind the ears goomba. If you want to take part in this thing of ours I highly recommend that you learn to respect your elders a bit."

Report Post Tip

Having finished speaking with the young man Jimmy turned to KL. 

"Congratulations on your promotions, best of luck to you and your family."

Report Post Tip

Joe, I hope you are not speaking of me when you said I agreed with you. If it is Jax you are speaking of and me being his leader, it seems as though you are saying I was agreeing he was being disrespectful which I made very clear to you in private. I hope I am completely mistaken and you are speaking of a different instance and individual. You may want to clarify exactly who you are referring to when you make public an agreement you had with another leader if you did in fact get their okay prior to doing so. 

Report Post Tip

There were multiple instances, but I am indeed talking of a different one, the man involved in that one is dead. Jax is obviously still breathing.

Report Post Tip

FitzChivalry thank you for those considered words. I only have 2 very simple things to say for once!

Firstly my name has been brought into many a conversation - at first I chose to ignore that however feedback and some reflection has allowed me to see that where some stood back here in Philly my automatic response was to step up to cover this. I am not the voice for Philly and will no longer be filling in gaps should any arise. I run a crew and am proud of what we have achieved and am forever happy to be accountable for any of my members actions or challenged respectfully here. The other districts and crew leaders are responsible for their own too. So let's please from today recognise where the voices need to come from regarding members within their own districts or crews.

Secondly - sometimes when you are in a situation it alters perspective, I feel confident enough in my own leadership and development to listen to other perspectives and see a different side to things. I cannot speak for the other leaders here in Philly but from me I want to be clear that Philly is an open city to anyone - there is no hierarchy and no restrictions on the city doors. Anyone can come here and we all are each responsible for our own. Whilst it appeared for a time that I was 'the voice of Philly' I will let those gaps fall and those that need to will need to step up and fill them when it relates to ones of their crew. Recent actions are not a reflection on Philly they fall at the feet of the crew leader - and quite rightly the streets are the place to discuss that should the appetite be there for it.

Forgive my rapid departure after such a small speech for me - however I have a crew to train and run which has been known to take up some considerable amount of ones time!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I just want to say something. No one from Philly asked me to come out here, nor are they doing any damage control, I came out here on my own to thank the ones who gave me the opportunity at the RHM position. I in no way meant to offend anyone, nor did I try to make myself sound more important than anyone else. I am aware that RHM is not a CL and to those who took me coming out here as pointless or arrogant I give my sincere apologies.

As I said no one from Philly asked me to come out here, I am proud of the city of Philly and I was simply expressing that I was grateful for the opportunity.

I just want it to be clear I do not feel any more special then any other RHM.

Report Post Tip

JoeRosoga I find it very difficult to believe that you have made a reputation and name for yourself and state that the ancestors of Eeeeeeeeeeeepz have not made a name for themselves. I have heard of  Eeeeeeeeeeeepz and the only reputation it appears you have established is a rogue RHM and a leader who from what I can see has done nothing to do tribute to the Free City of Philadelphia, you may have actually caused them more damage than should be considered tolerable.  But I digress it is not my place to say who is contributing to the Free City and who is not that is up to roboakheart and christiangato to judge as they have setup the free city initiative

But don't go calling out blood that is known around these shores when this is the first we have seen of your blood

Report Post Tip

And KL with a title of your speech being "A decision by Philly" are we to assume that you are speaking on behalf of a free city? That you represent a free city?

Report Post Tip

Quarantine i find your words and your sense of logic to be very, very naive. Frankly that way of thinking is why this world was in the state it was. It is easy for you to pick on a leader that is in a free city isnt it? I sincerely hope that should you feel this strongly about other leaders of this world that you would be so vocal to voice your opinions in such a short sighted way. 

Let me apply your logic to my response, so humor me a little bit here. We have Eeeeeeeeeeeepz who is walking around with no affiliation to anyone. They have no place to call home and have made absolutely no bones in this world. They have come out in the streets with something i like to call- "nothing to loose syndrome". By this i mean because of the lack of affiliation they are free to say pretty much what they like, after all, they have nothing to loose. Regardless of if they reside in ph, an open city or not, he has made his bones. He currently carries the bold suit of crew leader. Just because Eeeeeeeeeeeepz past line has done whatever the fuck you think they have, its incredibly irrelevant to this life and until Eeeeeeeeeeeepz does anything worth of note here, in this life Every single argument that you present is null and void for me.  

But don't go calling out blood that is known around these shores when this is the first we have seen of your blood

Why the hell not? why are you so hung up on bloodlines. Lets look at the basics, we have a crew leader calling out an unaffiliated thug. You seriously have to look past this bloodline argument. You have a very blinkered and narrow view on bloodline and you need to look as far past your nose as your bloodline argument will allow

Report Post Tip

Should a respectable crew leader be even addressing the words of a unaffiliated thug? Surely a respectable crew leader who wears a bold suit (which has basically no meaning in a free city because anyone can buy a bold suit in a free city) should know better than to pay any attention to those "null" words as you say

Report Post Tip

You've completely and purposely side stepped my real points here and for good reason. 

But ill address your concerns anyway.  Just because he is in a free city you dont class him as a real crew leader, is that right? So that probably explains your attitude towards him, again, very blinkered. Regardless of respectable or not, you just dont get it. He is wearing a bold suit and if he chooses to reply to anyone, he can, especially a none-entity (at the time of the conversation anyway) No matter if its the right thing or not to do. A respectable crew leader should respond when they are put to task, of course they should. 

So you think that a high ranking respectable leader should ignore those that sit below him? again, more of that silly reasoning that have plagued this place. Like i said, i sincerely hope that if a crew leader, who is, in your eyes a "real one" comes out here and makes a speech that you dislike, that you address them in the way you have here. 

Report Post Tip
I've never said anything about his ancestors reputation, I said about his reputation. Not his fathers or grandfathers but his alone. I can tell your looking from the outside in because I've done a considerable amount whilst in philly. If you had seen from the beginning to now you would know this. I am not my former RHM, he did not go rogue upon our request that was solely him, he alone not only lost my backing but my respect from his actions and was quickly removed for it. Most of the people whom have questioned my contributions are also those whom have never made an attempt to speak to me, or even followed our progress until recently. Not many people know a whole lot about my bloodline, because in the past few years my bloodline has chosen to stick mainly to itself and close family friends whom We've been working with generation after generation. We did not rush into leadership like some others have, we awaited our time and took it when it came. To say my family has done nothing, when you probably do not know myself or my bloodline is insulting to say the least. However I have things to take care of and sadly cannot debate amongst everyone in the streets all day.
Report Post Tip

Insta we could use his example really on himself, he believes that a leader in the free cities isn't truly a leader because anyone can just step up and throw the bold suit on if they so desire and can afford it. Just because they have been given the nod doesn't really mean they've earned it, and yes this can be true. But can't the same be said for someone sitting at the rank of Wise Guy for so long? I mean anyone can work their way up to the rank by just running around the country flipping drugs and knocking as many post offices as they can over and attain this, no real effort or worth is put into this. So using his own logic, how much worth shall we put behind is own voice? By the way, I believe you missed another party as to who can judge the contributions of the leaders in the free city and that would be your Godfather Chairman Nakamura if I'm not mistaken Quarantine. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A decision by Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL