Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 11:28:38
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
CaMs Bar and Hot Food Bar Started by: DonCam on Apr 09, '10 18:39

"Welcome to the newest bar of Detroit. To 1 side as you can see its a nice cosy bar. The red velvet bar stools and dark wooden bar await you. We have all sorts of drinks to fill your needs, from beer to whiskey, from cognac to wine, we have it all."

"On the other side you can see a brighter light with what looks like a more lit up version of the other bar. Except here where are all the loud drunk patrons. Not over here this is where you can come before or after your drink to acquire a nice meal or snack. We have everything here from bakery food to fish n chips."

"Well that's about it", sits back and waits for the 1st customer

Report Post Tip

Kikuchiyo spots an unfamiliar bar and decides to venture in

Hey DonCam, I like the new place you have here. What kind of beer do you have on tap? I could use a cold one.

Report Post Tip

Concetta walks into the bar for a quick bite to eat before her plane leaves.  After a quick check of the menu, she asks to order grilled chicken sandwich, and a whole pecan pie to take away, in case she was ever trapped in New Orleans pieless again.

Report Post Tip

Spotting a new place to eat, Joy can't resist trying it out. She asks the cab driver to pull over and let her out. After paying him, she pulls open the door and takes a look inside. Liking what she sees, she takes a seat at the bar and orders a cold beer and a basket of fish and chips.

Hello there; I like what you've done here. Very cozy, she says to the owner as she lights up a smoke.

Report Post Tip

Hearing that there is a new bar in Detroit, Catty thought to drop by, her roots had been in Detroit anyway. looking around the place she appreciated the design that the owner had done .

Hmmmmm, few people are here, I wonder where are the other people hangs around? Catty thought to herself as she mused on where to sit.

Mr. Doncam how are you today?

Report Post Tip

Walking into the small shack and taking a seat, Nujabes eyes lit up as he smelled the the fresh artery clogging oil being replaced. Catching one of the waiters, he ordered.

I'll take a double order of fish and chips, with a root beer.

Report Post Tip

Scream walks into the establishment and looks around. She sees the rowdies over on one side but sees the food also being served over there. She decides she best pretend to be already drunk and walks over to the food side. She stops turning back to order herself a cognac, then takes it with her for some food. She finds herself a place to sit, not too close to the real drunks, she doesn't want to be in the middle of a fist fight or end up getting puked on.

Hello waiter. Excuse me! Oh yes. Can I please get an order of fish and chips? Three piece of fish please?

Scream sits back sipping her cognac and laughing at all the drunks while waiting for her food to be ready.

Report Post Tip

Just as her tummy starts to rumble, Scream see her food being brought from the kitchen. She watches the waiter intently as he starts towards her table. Just as he is passing the bar, a drunk falls off his chair and trips the waiter. Scream's fish and chips go flying across the room and lands on the floor. She gasps as the waiter comes over to apologize and lets her know it'll be another short wait for her food.

She takes the last sip of her cognac and wanders over to get another. She is worried how quickly these are going to affect her, as hungry as she is, but she needs something to keep her company during her wait. At the bar she waves down the bartender.

Can I please have another cognac? Since I will be sitting here waiting for another twenty minutes for my food. You guys should really send that drunk that cased that packing out the door you know.

Report Post Tip

Scream gets her drink and sits back at her table. She couldn't believe her luck tonight. Food spilled on the food. These things only seem to happen to her and seem to happen way too often. She sipped her cognac wishing her luck would change. Just then the waiter started out of the kitchen with her fish and chips again. This time he was taking a path that did not take him past the drunks and was holding the plate in almost a death grip. Finally he arrived at her table and set the plate down.

Our apologies for earlier ma'am. The waiter said. This meal is on the house, as are the two drinks you've had thus far.

Scream smiled and let the waiter know that was not necessary but completely appreciated. She ate her food in silence and finished her drink before leaving the place, heading towards the airport and better luck, she hoped.

Report Post Tip

Cruel motions the wiater over and places his order.

I would like an extra large fish and chips accompanied with a large beer please.

:)

Report Post Tip

DonPardo deicides to stop in for a quick drink before he heads over to the airport to catch his flight out of town

Let me get a Gin & Tonic please.......better make that a double I hate flying.

DonPardo lights up a cigarette and slams his drink and heads on his way to the airport

Report Post Tip

Still feeling topsy turvy on that flight from New York violet settled on a bar. This one is kind of my style.

Hey a tequila here and some sandwich a clubhouse is fine with me.

The waiter scoots and gives her a tequila and clubhouse.

I miss Detroit, I mean the old Detroit, this city is once on the topmost when it comes to business, people come here to shop and whore . Now what a shame. Violet grumbles and shakes her head as she recalls all those lovely stories her mother use to tell  her about Detroit this Detroit that.

Report Post Tip

Tither wondering around one of the most crime friendliest cities in the country decided to go drink his sorrows at the next closes bar only to walk though the front doors and see Violet over there having her snack.

Oh hey! Whats up?

Tither walked up to the table where Violet was sitting, walking past the bar a bit swiftly but still conveying to the bar tenders to bring him a drink

What are your doing here?

Tither pulled his chair and sat on the same table as Violet

I wasn't expecting to see company in Det, these days its more a pleasure trip here than business. Speaking of which, what are you doing here?

Tither had a sip of his drink that the waiter had brought to him.

Report Post Tip

Waking up earlier than usual Mango sets off on his daily business venture. He knows he has a lot of free time for quite a bit of his day today so he decides why not stop into one of the local bars and have a drink or two and meet some new people. Mango walks down the streets and spots a bar that looks pretty nice and decides to try it out, he opens up the door and steps inside. He looks around, gathing his surroundings and then walks over to the bar area to order a drink.

"Hello, very nice place you have here I bet it can get pretty crazy in here at night. I'm liking the day time in here, not so busy and bustling with drunkards. So, mind starting me off with a jack and coke, make sure lotsa ice gets in there."

Mango puts a few singles down on the bar and waits ass the bartender makes his drink.

Report Post Tip

C.P. walks in and takes a look around. She didn't come by to eat, but what she's really doing is looking for the son of DonCam. His bloodline has work for C.P. before and ever since he passed away, she didn't have a chance to meet with his next kin. C.P. looks around the business alittle more but unfortunately she didn't find him. She then leaves a note on the counter for his kin to contact her.

Report Post Tip

Jezebel was unfamiliar with Detroit.  Her father had never seen reason for her to spend much time this way, so it was not until she became connected with the Men of Mayhem that she ventured to this dirty crime infested city.  Baity had been very clear.  Her goal was to blend in.  If she looked the part of a rich girl, she would be asking for trouble.  It would not do well to bring trouble onto herself and not accomplish her goal.  One way or another, she was going to return to Los Angeles with the package she was sent to retrieve.  Jez covered her face with her hands for just a moment. with a deep sigh she dug back into her purse and searched for the slip of paper Baity had given her before she left. The corner of the paper was wet with her perfume, and the ink was smudged so that half of the information was unrecognizable All she could read was Warren Avenue.  Thankfully, she remembered the codes she was supposed to use, but she was at a complete loss as to the name of the business.  Oh well. nothing to be done now... her only choice was to visit every business on Warren Ave, and attempt to find her contact.

Jez walked into CaMs Bar.  She sat at the bar and smoothed the silk of her brazenly short red skirt.  The skirt was part of her signal.  When the bartender came near she exclaimed,"Gimmie a Beer"

After attempting to use the code word around half of the businesses employee's, and sitting for nearly a half hour, Jez decided to leave... Warm beer left untouched.

Report Post Tip

Myrddin could smell the food cooking inside from the street. He sighs and smiles. After the day he's had, he needed something like this! His flight to this city was his worst yet. Usually he likes the window seat but wasn't able to get one this time. Instead he spent the entire flight stuck between a stinky fat man and a crying baby(with it's mother doing nothing to shut it up, of course). He wasn't sure which was worse. Oh well, at least the baby didn't decide to become the stinky baby sitting next to him.

Walking inside, Myrddin takes a look around before placing his order.

I'd like some fish n chips please. If you have malt vinegar and tarter sauce, I'd like some of that as well.

Thanks.

Oh, and a soda, if you sell that here. Water, if you don't.

Report Post Tip

AndreTheGiant sure is hungry. I was hoping to get some food. Any chance I could get it served hot?

Report Post Tip

Emma is hungry so she looks for a place to eat, When she saw bar and grill she stop in orders herself a hamburger, a side french fries and a bottle of beer. She sat and enjoyed her food while listening to the songs from jukebox.

Report Post Tip

Joe's walking around town after finishing his job, just a few steps ahead he sees a nice bar, it seems new, he never saw it before.

Just when he walks in he sees Emma having some snack.

Hey Emma, how's it going? by the way I'm sorry about what happened to Alfie.

They're having a little chat now...

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: CaMs Bar and Hot Food Bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL