Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:46:16
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Its time to speak my mind. Started by: KL on Oct 24, '16 21:46

Yes ladies and gentleman this is a another soapbox speech but I assure you this I one you will want to hear!. A lot of people have been talking about Philly, some good and most bad... well I'm here now to speak my peace.

For the record let it be known I still love Philly and have much respect for those in it, that being said that's jump in. A while back I joined Tellurium, who I still believe to be. Great leader despite a lot of people's negative comments. I was there awhile and worked my ass off and was told this many times by the uppers. From there Jezebel set up, and we all know how that ended!...a short run and bang it was over and not because it was her fault but because of war!.

Fast forward a few weeks and Luxuria, bloodline to Jezebel sets up again, during this time I had went from Tellurium's crew to Jezebel's. When she went down I went back to Tellurium's crew and continued to support the city. When Luxuria set up I was told to go back with her which I did. After being there a few days the rouge incident happened with Alphabet. Continuing to show support to Philly I went with JoeRosoga to be his RHM because at the time he was without a RHM or LHM.

And now forgive me but after days of trying to get the crew up and running strong, things just are not working!... we have 1 amazing crew member and her name is Diana. Myself, Joe and her are the only ones who donate to the crew and even attempt to make things work.

So what has me passed off. Well now I'm being told that I am known to jump around from crew to crew. I want to set the record straight that I went were I was told to go, or asked to go. Never betrayed anyone and always stood by the city of Philly through it all. But when I'm told I jump around when all I did was follow orders, and I'm not saying I'm better then anyone else but busted my ass for the crews I was in. I simply reached out and said that with the exception of Diana and Joe this crew is... well unfixable right now. Full of inactive members. Which is why theres 3 people sitting in the obits right now.

So for those who know me, you know I am a dedicated and loyal person.

Does this speech mean I am going rouge?... no, and it does not mean I am going to kill myself either. No matter what anyone says I worked my ass off to get were I am. And through all this bullshit and drama circulating Philly I still respect its leaders.

So after I step off this box, if its the end of me so be it... but I know I have been doing all I could to make Philly a great city and not a city that everyone wanted to hate and bash the decisions that were made here.

So no I am not a guy who jumps around, I'm a man who follows orders and is always loyal. Now because I tried helping a CL and its not working and want to return back to my original crew...I'm being told I jumped ship to many times.

I did my best, and will continue to do so until its over for me. That's all!, everyone have a good rest of the day.

Report Post Tip

KL if you arent being taken back to a leader in a free city because they pawned you off to other families since its a free city why not just step up put on a bold suit and not worry about it? why air your dirty laundry in the streets?

Report Post Tip

Olympia stood, eyes wide, listening to KL's speech. He ranted so fast she could barely hear most of it, but the word unfixable rang through her mind. No crew is ever unfixable. There's things that can be done! 

So she spoke, saying, "Fixing things requires work. Coming out here into the streets and downing all the members except three in your current crew isn't the way to do it, that's for sure. You share a lot of information that is best to keep private really. I'm not really sure what happened to valuing Omerta but.. Somewhere it got lost in translation."

She paused for a moment before continuing, "But like I said, it takes work. And you guys have to be willing to fix the "unfixable". Just keep recruiting, bring in members that bring positivity to your crew, that put in effort, and you slowly wittle out the ones that went into a coma. Because, coming out here and sharing all of that private info is not going to do the trick.."

Her throat was getting a little itchy so she cleared it, then said, "And lastly, I'm sorry you're having a rough time and people are talking bad about you. You just kinda have to push that aside and try to get through it and change people's opinions. And if they don't change their opinions, then so be it, but you can't let that effect you in a bad way. Take it as a grain of salt.. Go help Joe make his crew and the city of Philly better, and things will improve. But if you just do nothing, nothing will change.."

Report Post Tip

Here's the thing Quarantine, firstly I believe in the way it used to be, I don't believe you should just be able to go CL when you feel like it. You should earn the right to be called a leader. And second I'm not airing anything out, everyone speaks of Philly regardless so I spoke my mind, its what the streets are here for.

Also I am loyal to my city even if I don't agree with what's happening.

Report Post Tip

And its no disrespect to Joe, great guy and have nothing against him. So I don't want my words getting mixed up. Godfather Oakheart stated to worry about filling families instead of just creating them. Well I see what he is talking about.

Report Post Tip

it is not uncommon for a former right hand to step up and put on a bold suit and to be honest this whole speech kinda sounds like you complaining @tellerium wont have you back in her crew, maybe she wont take you back for a reason other than what youve stated but since she hasnt aired out her issues in the streets we cant know for sure

if your loyal to the city....make it great step up make a change be the change

you may feel like you need to earn it to hold a position of power but when roboakheart and christiangato and nakamura have set cities as free cities all you have to do to earn it is contribute to the city

take a chance in the bold suit if your not happy with the current stand of the city but dont come to the streets blabbering on about people not taking you back, this speech maybe should have been just done within the cities upper echelons as opposed to out in public

Report Post Tip

Godfather Oakheart stated to worry about filling families instead of just creating them. Well I see what he is talking about.

then why are you killing off members?

Report Post Tip

She nodded and said, "I do recall that debate, rather clearly actually, as I was there for it. But.. You are the Right Hand Man of that family.. You should want to stay and help bring the crew back up to the greatness it could be! You should want to power through these issues and emerge as a stronger family. You have to be willing to put in the work, despite what people might be saying about you. Because everyone here has had bad things said about them at one point or another. However, they still continue on. You just have to start doing positive things for the crew. Bring in active members, get rid of the ones that went into comas."

She paused, then addressed the second part of KL's statement by saying, "And I think by that, he might have meant you need to actively be pulling in new members.. Not just sitting there with an empty crew (not saying you guys have an empty crew). Because, what's the point of having a crew if you don't bring in members?"

Report Post Tip

Haha contribute to the city, oh believe me I have contributed. And I am not directing this toward Tellurium so don't try and cause an issue. Being a CL takes more then just stepping up it requires a lot of cash and some backing.

Report Post Tip

I killed the members who were inactive over a week. So I don't think they were doing the family much good.

Report Post Tip

so here my real question KL is JoeRosoga contributing to the city of philadelphia? because you state that aside from him and you and @Diana the crew is almost awash with benchwarmers, so much so that when told it is best to fill up a crew than to create one you still decided as opposed to having numbers to potentially inflate a crew to pull in more members you kill them off

kinda sounds like your throwing your current boss under the bus in my opinion, but yeah opinions are like assholes everyone has one

this is the second time a right hand in joes family has come to the streets seemingly unhappy this is not a good track record for Joe as it seems you are inquiring for work elsewhere and being told "no you jump around"

Report Post Tip

BrotherHec looks at KL in shock.

Rome was not built in a day KL. For any person to say they are loyal and then come out and voice their frustrations about their crew leader is deplorable. For a Right hand to do it...well that is just sad. 

Regardless of JoeRosagas Success and failures you should be his greatest support. The person who backs him when everyone else tries to trash him. Your loyalty should be seen as clear as day. 

And if its that bad and he is hindering growth to the city of Philadelphia then you should be in direct conversation with his superior. You should not come to the streets like this. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

No I am inquiring to go back to my original family and wish Joe the best. For me to say his family is useless is not my decision to make, I personally think Joe caught a tough break. Around 12 members this morning, ablest 6 were missing at least 4 days.

Report Post Tip

While riding his favorite bike around the town in hopes of finding a place to eat dinner and relax Bobby spots a congregation of people at a street corner with a man stepping up onto a soap box and holds his hand up and waves to get everyone's attention, seeing a few familiar faces Bobby immediately pulls his bike over to the curb and jumps off nearly falling flat on his face. He hustled across the street just as KL started to speak. At first it sounded like a break up speech and Bobby quickly turned and looked around for a pissed off woman but none seemed ready to kill so he must be wrong. Talk soon turned to KL's accolades and how he deserved his position along with the recent history oh Philadelphia and his loyalty towards Tellurium. Then talks soon turned to the inner workings of the family and Bobby just turned his head to the side as he started to think what in the good hell is this kid doing up there? As the speech went on he went over a lot of the fine details of the crew which completely blew his mind as who has ever done this before, a right hand must know better than to let the country know exactly how week a crew you were over. After he finished his speech Bobby was left dumbfounded but decided to speak anyways.

KL, I have no idea who you are and I really have wished Philadelphia luck in their hopes to turn back the negative energy and outlook upon them but why would you feel this is necessary? This is what I would consider airing your dirty laundry like a few have said before me, this is something a man of your power just does not release to the public. If you know your worth, you shouldn't give a fuck what any other person thinks of you. You're a leader, people are going to critique your every move you do not need to come out and defend yourself every time someone has a negative thought about you. If that was the case you will need to make a dozen more appearances after this here. Just because you have asked to leave does not mean your leader must let you go. That is not how things work around here, the one true way out is by death that is how we all leave and is the only guarantee in this thing of ours. You seem to be giving up hope extremely soon after getting your positions, did you expect that it was going to be easy to create a family? I can tell you for certain that it is not, housing people and keeping them safe and happy is a balancing act. In a time where we see the majority of the districts having multiple crews running in each makes it exponentially harder as well you are in competition with many other families to gain recruits and when you are coming out and doing this you are only harming your image and your chances to grow. I truly believe you need to worry about working on your internal dealings than trying to fix your external reputation and what the rest of the country thinks of you. I would not be pleased with my second in command if they came out and represented my family like you have yours today KL. 

so you (the right hand of the family) an extension of the crew leader joerosoga have decided that his crew cannot be saved

Report Post Tip

Well Bobby first of all as I stated I tried to speak behind closed doors about this and got nowhere. And I don't care what others think of me. Everyone bashes Philly then when something gets said people defend it. Make up your mind.

Report Post Tip

In my opinion right now, no the family has to many inactive members. I'm not saying the family is useless but it will take awhile to rebuild it.

Report Post Tip

very well said bobbymunson, KL you should be the one to help them overcome the obstacles they face not the face of the obstacles

maybe the bad rap joerosoga has been given is his right hands that seem to have been chosen for him

stating you have plead your case behind closed doors means you realize that this type of statement should be behind closed dors, but it seems you didnt get your way and are now trying to throw those under the bus who told you no like a child getting punished

Godfather Oakheart stated to me that he is all for a city to be full, however it was unnecessary to do so if there were no capabilities to fill these crews. Which just so happens to be the families main problem. Hard to be a RHM when theres no one to lead. But Quarantine you seem to have all the answers. Would love to put you in my position and see how irritated you get.

Report Post Tip

a right hand man is an extension of the leader, you are in a postition to lead. no one said this life of ours was easy but in the end it is like raising a child hard work and worth it

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Its time to speak my mind.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL