Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 14:01:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A day with the Dead! Started by: Rox on Apr 12, '10 22:32

The sun is bright and high, the birds are singing, Luca and Rox, who both loved donuts almost as much as the local cops, decided to meet up and discuss some business at Sweet Tooths bakery but you see their love for donuts was not the only reason for going in the bakery this was also a good way to ease drop on conversations about the goings on at the local police department, these bumpkins sat around all day boosting about everything that happens in their rinky dink town,

As Rox arrived Luca was already waiting inside, swaying into the shop she plops down in a chair across from Luca, Rox smiles happily,"I hope you haven't been waiting long? I got tied up" Rox said as the waiter approached.. they each ordered a cup of Joe, Luca wanted two plain donuts and Rox ordered one chocolate cream filled, sitting at a table nearby two officers were rattling on, they did not hear anything interesting, the only thing the cops were talking about today was small time stuff that really was no use to Either of them, so they consentrated on their donuts and talked about the crazy times Luca had with Rox's mom

After they finished eating Luca asked for the check, just as the check arrived two cops came rolling in bragging about a body they just found out in the desert, Luca listened closely as one of the officer explained "the body was still fresh the coyotes had not even started to eat it yet" the officer went on and described the scene, he said "it appears the rain from last night had caused the body to surface, and the man had a broken jaw, several missing teeth and was clutching a rock in his left hand" As Luca heard this his face turned white then red...

"are you ok?" Rox asked

"lets go. Now!" Luca said as he got to his feet trying not to draw attention to himself. "Can we go back to your place for a while?"

A confused look came over Rox as she followed Luca on into the streets. "What's going on? did they find the guy from the other night"

Luca nods. "They sure did, I am in a real jam I don't know what to do.."

Rox giggles softly and says "I have an idea.. come on lets go".....

Later that night as the fog rolled in over the small town, a pair of head lights peirced the foggy darkness appearing almost out of no where the lights went spinning out of control in the thick fog until they stopped in front of an old ragged building As the car screached to a stop Luca stagers out the car hurrys towards a trash can he begins throwing up,

Rox slips out of the car from the drivers seat.
"Are you alright Luca?"

Looking up at her Luca wipes off his mouth.
"Next .... Time .... I .... Will .... Drive .... Rox"

When finally Luca felt better they went around to the back entrance of the building

"Are you sure this is the place where they took it?" Luca said still trying to gather himself.

"Yes I am sure, my contact said Sunset Hill Morgue" Rox pulls a hairpin out of her hair and starts to work on the lock.

Report Post Tip

I stand and watch Rox as she wiggles her hair pin in the lock, Only takes about a minute or two and she manages to get the door open.

As we walk inside i notice that there are more body's then i expected, I stand in silence for a few seconds before replying "ok Rox lets start searching".

Report Post Tip

Pulling her hair back into a pony tail Rox says. "you take the left side I will take the right." Rox walks from table to table unzipping the body bags looking inside, after about the fifth bag she unzips she turns and looks at Luca.

"Might be a bad time to ask this question... But what's this guy look like?"

Report Post Tip

"I look at Rox and reply...I dont know, Right now he looks like he got beatin badly...few missing teeth a broken nose, Oh and a big deep scratch over his left eye".

Report Post Tip

Moving over to the next bag Rox rolls the guy partway out of the bag, looking at his face and the deeo scratch over his eye she holds his head up and says. "Luca I think I found him.." Struggling to keep the body of the large man from falling off the table she tries to keep a steady grip but bags to slippery and the body hits the floor

Report Post Tip

I run over to help Rox, I roll the body over to get a look at the guys face "Its him i reply to Rox" then utter under my breath "You're one ugly son of a bitch Vinny"

Ok Rox we need to get him out of here.

Report Post Tip

Rolling her eyes as she pulls unsuccessfully at the mans arm trying to move him. "Not only is he ugly he is oily too, its like trying to wrestle with a big hog!" Shaking her head wipping her hands down the front of her jeans. "Just how do you plan on getting him out of here?" Looking over in the corner Rox spots a wheelchair and quickly retrieves it. "This should do nicely, think we can load him up in here?"

Report Post Tip

Yea that's a good idea. "I lift Vinny off his feet and sit him in the wheelchair" Eh, what the fuck is on him?, when i burried him he wasen't slippery.

"Ok make sure the coast is clear, ill wheel him out".

As i start to push the wheelchair i reply "Rox, she turns around -yea?, Make sure you get in the passangers seat, After seeing you drive earlier i think we should both agree ill be the driver tonight".

Report Post Tip

Nodding at Luca she pushes the door open and has a quick look outside before waving him to follow. "Whatever is on him smells rancid, oh my.. did you bury him in a land fill? or maybe in a sewer line somewhere?" hearing a nose she stops suddenly just then a big furry rat runs arcoss the floor.

Report Post Tip

I watch as a huge rat runs by, Eh we need to get of of here...and i burried him in the dessert, but it was kind of far in.

Lets get him to the trunk.

Report Post Tip

Popping open the trunk Rox reach down and grabs the corpse by the legs. "I heard you studdering back there, that little mouse didn't scare you did it?" Picking at Luca she does her best immitation of him. "We need to get out of of...here!" Rox tries to refrain from breaking down into total laughter.

Report Post Tip

I admit, I hate rats...and what about you earlier making us do donuts, we spun like 9 times and i had to throw up before we could even get inside.

"As i am carrying on we get Vinny in the trunk, Ok now we need to get rid of him for good".

Report Post Tip

"It wasn't my fault it was the fog I couldn't see the damn road, besides that's only the thrid time anyone has ever let me drive a car, I am still learning." heading to the passenger side of the car Rox opens the door and slips in the seat. "So where are we taking stinky Vinny? back out into the desert? or maybe we should take him to Mickeys funeral home and have him cremated.. what do you think?

Report Post Tip

Cremated...i like that idea, As long as your up for picking another lock...just guide me to the place.

"As i put the car in motion i reply "You only drove a few times?, Nobody taught you?".

Report Post Tip

"I am very good at picking locks, been doing it since I was about Six, Mom used to take me on petty job with her locks were always my job." Pointing at the corner ahead. "Turn right there, then on the next block turn left Mickeys is in the center of the block but cut through the alley and pull in where the hursts are parked."

Report Post Tip

As we pull up to our destination, we scope the area out. As Rox is about to get out of the car i reply "Wait, you still havent answered me...you only drove 3 times?

Report Post Tip

Looking back at Luca as she starts to get out of the car. "Mom was teaching me I had my second lesson before she was killed, but we both know she wasn't much of a driver being drunk all the time the way she was, but its not a big deal I'm learning." Climbing to her feet Rox heads to the back off the car wathing around her to make sure no one is around.

Report Post Tip

I get out of the car "Ok lets do this, But you and me...are going to do some driving lessons soon".

I go in the back seat and grab the wheelchair, Then to the trunk to once again put Vinny on it. Ok ready when you are.

Report Post Tip

Moving over to the back door of the funeral home Rox pulls another hair pin out of her hair and starts on the lock. "Driving lessons huh? you saw me drive tonight but your willing to get back in a car with me behind the wheel? You do like to live dangrously don't you?" Twisting the hair pin a loud click is heard as the door creaks open.

Report Post Tip

Yea i do like to live dangerous, but i also want to help you, besides i owe you...you helped me out alot...you been pulling out hair pins all night, picking up oil man over here "I try not to laugh" lets cremate stinky Vinny as you like to call him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A day with the Dead!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL