Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 01:11:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
How long is too long Started by: VinnieBoombatz on Nov 17, '16 11:38

Was referring to Roland, Isabella... You have a nice day too.

Report Post Tip

My apologies for thinking I was mocking. Thank you Mr. MikhailKomarov. The art of communication is a beautiful thing. have a wonderful day. 

Report Post Tip
Yeah, definitely calling your bullshit. What's it to you?
Report Post Tip

I was also calling you on your bullshit when i asked your MOS. I have never met a seal let alone a "seal commander" who would break the vow of silence on a mafia role playing game.

Report Post Tip

John had asked what my specific job was and i simply answered him, not sure how that can be perceived as bragging but thru my 3 years of playing several mafia based rpg games i've become accustomed to the initial response being something resembling ridicule or mockery when asked what my job is...those who know me know that I am actually rather modest and mum on the subject of my career an usually only discuss it when others choose to disrespect myself and the brothers and sisters I serve with..so if Roland's intention was to mock me and/or question my legitimacy/integrity i suggest he adjust his beliefs and character to help present himself as more respectful especially when his assumptions are in fact contrary to the truth...as for Isabella, I apologize if the messages back n forth between myself n others might have mistakenly made you think someone was implying you were anything but kind and respectful and I want to thank you for your kind words

Report Post Tip

also...there's no "vow of silence" about being a seal...yes the majority of the details of the job contain things that are confidential but you are sorely mistaken if you think a seal wouldn't proudly confirm their designator if asked...especially if it's by someone who appears to be coming off as a fellow serviceman...i'm not an undercover CIA spy...in case you forgot i wear a trident on my chest that clearly announces EXACTLY what I do lmao...it's a shame that some attempt to act as if their knowledge on the subject is above reproach when in fact they actually have no clue what they are saying

Report Post Tip

" wouldn't proudly confirm their designator if asked"

Nobody asked you made a thread about it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

" suggest he adjust his beliefs and character to help present himself as more respectful "

I don't think Roland really needs to adjust anything, I find him of find upstanding character, id suggest you adjust your belief you have based on his character.

" rather modest and mum on the subject of my career an usually only discuss it when others choose to disrespect myself and the brothers and sisters I serve with.. "

Again i will make reference to your modesty and call in question this thread.

Report Post Tip

Nobody asked you made a thread about it.

My thread's intention was handling members who, for reasons out of their hands, missed enough time to warrant death and how to update the current system so good loyal players don't succumb to friendly fire so easily...one of the mentioned reasons for a possible hiatus was indeed a reference o my personal career, i.e. military, and from their i was asked my MOS (which Navy does not have) and then had my integrity and character called into question...First of all this quickly brought the purpose of this post well beyond the original purpose and second, were the replies blatant condescending nature necessary which WAS the question i was asking mainly because I simply obliged and answered questions that according to certain experts are "not supposed to reveal anything nor express, (in an out of character forum at that), personal feelings contrary to a higher ranking player or his or her friend(s)....with the preceding now said I respectfully wish to say "thank you all for your opinions whether constructive or otherwise and outta respect to a dear friend requesting my ceasing to continue commenting and risking ruffling the "wrong feathers" I wish to publicly apologize to anyone who may have taken offense and will not be commenting further and wish all the best 

Report Post Tip

If you just dropped off the map out of no where going MIA, I would give up to 3 weeks for an explanation, unless you get your leaders permission to be gone any longer. Now all circumstances are different like if you don't have any free space for new members, some may consider 3 weeks way too long to be inactive. If there is plenty of open space in your crew maybe give them at least a few weeks to reach out.

Report Post Tip
Cheers for pulling back an old conversation there Gino..
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How long is too long
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL