Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:10:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Watch For Richard_Kuklinski Started by: CmdrSpock on Apr 19, '10 22:04

I applaud your actions Mr. Richard, by cleaning your reputation maybe many new members of this game would not hesitate in choosing your HQ.

Also, the people including me was enlighted for what has been going on around your HQ, settling the scandal that one of your crew members exposed.

Report Post Tip

Yea, he had noone to duispute him because I had suicided.

If I still had the message he sent, I would have posted it.  However, he killed everyone in connection to the incident, EVEN INNOCENT BYSTANDERS.

there was no planned "coup" against him.  A number of expressed IRL greivence that RK was so inactive and at the same time demanding that we were.

We pressured kirk into going to someone higher up with our greivences and apparently when the higher ups talked to RK, he decided that the best thing to do would be to just kill everyone.

I say again, WATCH FOR RK, He has shown his dishonorable actions and i expect that there will be CONSTANT drama following him.

While yes, you might not want people under you to question everything, but at the same time, you don't want mindless drones constantly clicking petty crimes, you want people who are going to take actions when necessary for the good of the crew.

None of us that went to kirk had known about RK going on vacation or anything.  We just knew that we were brought into a crew and the Leader was NEVER DOING ANYTHING, and that the only action we saw him take was a "I don't have enough money, earn some or die".

And while I was never a "Major" Player in my past characters, I have been loyal to families and have had no problems in MR with anyone until RK killed many people in his own crew because they brought valid points to a leader.

again, THERE WAS NO COUP PLANNED.  Our only goal to was to get RK to actually do something.

Report Post Tip

Seriously, nobody else cares about this.

Report Post Tip

Maybe for you, but I know there are a few people who care, and are glad that I am pointing this out.

People need to know what happens.  Back when detroit ran everything, this would NEVER have happened.

Report Post Tip

1) Stop crying

2) Change your tampon

3) Rank up and train your gun

4) Kill him yourself

There's your plan of action. Now stop whining in every thread because Gwarble is right. No one else cares.

Report Post Tip

ok, I'll stop in other threads.

But you have to understand how I feel.

I spent 4 years in the military before a medical discharge for an injury.  I spent most of my high-school preparing to go into the military.  The most important things to me are the 7 army values:

Loyalty Duty Respect Selfless service Honor Integrity Personal Courage.

RK showed exactly how dishonorable his actions and intentions are.  He took the EXACT POSTS that kirk made and claimed them as his own in his HQ.  Didn't retype them, but copy+pasted them.

Also, he killed kirk because of a misunderstanding.  THERE WAS NO COUP.

Things like that in MR need to stop.  It hasn't always been like this.  There were times in MR when you did not have to worry about getting shot if you talked to your crew leader about something you disagreed with, or if a RHM went to the level above a crew leader with concerns.

We did not want a coup, we wanted someone to tell RK to pick up the slack and set an example for us, not just sit there inactive and cry that he had no money.

Because we had real concern for the family, our RHM and LHM were punished as well as many others during his cover-up.

I will keep my comments to this thread, but I will ***NOT*** let this go.

Know this, RK:  One day you WILL die.  Guranteed.  I will do whatever i can to speed that up.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for your service but that has nothing to with MR. If you don't like the way RK ran things then go find someone who you do like to work for. Good luck. I'm thinking it will be difficult for you to find someone who'll put up with this shit.

Report Post Tip

I could always just create a new account and abandon this one if I wanted.

But at the same time, this is the OOC forum, so none of our characters have any knowledge or reason to take action based on what happens here, becuase it's all Out-of-character.

Report Post Tip

If you're going to drag your complaints about a guys in game character out here then don't be surprised when people take this an indication of what kind of player you will be in game. I'm not sure if you're going to grasp that concept seeing as how you can't seem to understand that no one is going to try to tell RK how to run his crew no matter what complaints you air out here.

Report Post Tip

Quite frankly, Deimne was right when he said "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!". I honestly don't care how other cities run their families - as long as they aren't hurting Philly, then no harm no foul.

I have to be honest, if people in a crew aren't earning money and aren't really doing much I would probably kill them too. Hell, why should I afford people protection if I'm getting nothing in return?

I spent 4 years in the military before a medical discharge for an injury. I spent most of my high-school preparing to go into the military. The most important things to me are the 7 army values:

Loyalty Duty Respect Selfless service Honor Integrity Personal Courage.

Great, good for you. Did you forget that this is a game where you live in the 1930's and you are a mobster? Or are you one of the people that plays the same character, has the same traits and does everything exactly the same (other than their name) as they did on previous characters?

He took the EXACT POSTS that kirk made and claimed them as his own in his HQ.

OH MY GOD - A crewleader got his Right-Hand to do some work and posted it himself? Kirk should have taken it as a compliment to his writing skills that it was posted exactly as he had written it. By the way, a lot of Crewleaders get their hands to do a lot of work for them, it's part of the job.

Honestly now, by pursuing this you are just making more people want to shoot YOU in the head - which I'm pretty sure wasn't your plan.

Report Post Tip

Yes, this is a game.

does that mean that there is no reason to treat other people with respect?  no

And thats my issue.  RK did not treat his family members with any respect or decency at all.  Thus, people went to complain about it.  They complained, and then were killed and RK made up an entire story about a coup.

I say this again:  THERE WAS NO COUP PLANNED OR EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

We simply wanted our crew leader to get off his lazy ass and do SOMETHING or tell us what was going on.  His response was killing everyone associated with the complaint.

That is a BITCH-MOVE.

I know people want to shoot me in the head, but i'm -48.  And once they kill that guy, i'll have another -48.

I have nothing to do, and nowhere to be.

Report Post Tip

I know people want to shoot me in the head, but i'm -48. And once they kill that guy, i'll have another -48.

I have nothing to do, and nowhere to be.

Then will accomplish nothing. Why do you keep refusing to listen to those that are giving you the best advice? Go do something about it YOURSELF, instead of expecting others to do your work for you - you are not in the position to make such demands.

RK did not treat his family members with any respect or decency at all.

I'm not gonna pretend to know if that's true, couldn't care less even if it was - but if the family members you are referring to are really as bothered by it as you are, surely they would've turned their guns on themselves and restarted?

You seem to have this superiority complex where you believe that your Leader HAS to tell you everything that is happening. Again, it is his choice what he does or doesn't tell you. If you don't like it, do something about it. It is up to your crewleader how he hands out punishments - again, it is his business and if you don't like it do something about it - I'm pretty sure you must be getting the picture by now?

The only 'bitch-move' here was when you suicided after starting a bullshit thread about a crewleader running his crew the way he wants to. Honestly I would've thought that someone who was in the army wouldn't be such a whiney little girl. I guess we learn something new every day.

Report Post Tip

It just seems to me we're dealing with people who do nothing to earn respect whining about not getting any respect here.

Report Post Tip

I suicided because RK hates people who suicide and I wasn't going to give him the pleasure of killing me.

I do not have a superiority complex, but a "Hey, I'm going on vacation" would have been nice so we knew it wasn't abandoned.

Also, all of them DID restart.  They just don't want to get involved because they are worried they will get killed with their new guys.

I could not give a shit because when I was killed months back, I pretty much just quit and only came back t help my friends.

I have no problem complaining about this, because it is jusitifed.  And yes, you do NOT know firsthand that he did not treat his crew members with respect, but don't you think that if he had, so many of them wouldn't have died all at once and gone to new crews?

Not to mention this wouldn't have happened at all and I wouldn't be "whining" had he done his fucking job.

The leader does NOT have to tell us everything, but if he disappears for DAYS with no message as to why or whats going on, we start to think he quit or is gone.  We went to try and resolve this, and his solution was to kill everybody involed.

So, look at the facts before you make your decision as if this thread was bullshit or not.

1.  RK was inactive for a few days with NO NOTIFICATION OR MESSAGING

2.  We asked the RHM and LHM what was going on, since they seemed to be doing his job, neither of them knew.

3.  his RHm and LHM talked to the leadership to find out what was going on.

4. We finally got a message from him, stating that he was disppointed in the fact that we hadn't earned him enough money (despite there only being 6 of us at the time, counting him).

5.  He killed both of them and some others.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AND BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT.  So tell me, where is the bullshit in trying to find out why you haven't seen the person appointed to lead you in days and then asking why as soon as he did appear, it was a threat followed by MORE inactivity.

And I have a plan of action.  this is part of it.

I'll continue this as long as i have to.

But I will be responsible for his demise.

MARK MY WORDS.

Report Post Tip

Kilroy, in a crew, just because you don't earn respect does not mean you deserve DISrespect.

Report Post Tip

Yeah after reading this thread I don't think you're qualified to make judgments on respect or anyone's ability to run a crew.

Report Post Tip

The constant "there was no coup" outbursts, which have come after a CL (with zero vested interest, hell, to be honest it'd be more beneficial to him to see RK fall) has given full disclosure of the mail he received which proves there was a planned coup is nothing short of idiotic. You might not have been aware of all the details, but that doesn't mean they weren't happening.

If you're going to whine, at least get the details straight.

Report Post Tip

but don't you think that if he had, so many of them wouldn't have died all at once and gone to new crews?

So if all those people who were bothered by it have already left his crew, what's with the fucking crusade?

I will say this again, as you keep not reading. I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENED.

As many others have said beforehand, as have I - if you have a problem, then man up and deal with it your-fucking-self.

(Big lolz at you thinking you could cause anybodys demise but your own by the way, that made me chuckle)

Report Post Tip

What mail?

I do not see a mail like that anywhere.

Report Post Tip

Then I'd suggest you read the thread you started. Pay particiular attention to the post by Mystery which gives full details of Kirk and Mort trying to recruit he and Kerrrupt to take care of the coup and allow Kirk to take control of the family.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Watch For Richard_Kuklinski
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL