Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 01:51:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Watch For Richard_Kuklinski Started by: CmdrSpock on Apr 19, '10 22:04

That was not Kirk.

That was mortius.

I had talked to kirk, and he ONLY wanted the godfather to get RK to work.  he did not want a coup.

anyway, i'll be back later to continue this.  I've got better things to do for the moment.

Report Post Tip

Well, then your thread should be "watch for Motrius" not RK. Either way, the man got reports of a planned coup and had to act. The finer details of it I, or the vast majority of us, ain't exactly concerned about.

Whatever the truth is, your constant "there was no coup" is utter pish. End of.

Report Post Tip

I've got better things to do for the moment.

So much for "I have nothing to do, and nowhere to be."

You died, get over it. End of.

Report Post Tip

Here is a little tibit of info that you're obviously missing:

No one cares about your previous accounts or what happened in Detroit back then. Those days are long gone and you've had a new character in a new city.

Coming back and whinning still isnt going to change anything, you're wasting your time. If you want to do something about it, man up, rank up, and go at Richard like a man instead of coming to the OCC area and crying like a bitch.

Report Post Tip

heres how I see it:

If one player sees this topic and decides not to join RK because of all of this, then i've been successful with this campaign

Report Post Tip

A campaign which is based on incorrect information and lies?

Good job there champ!

Again, I'm not saying RK is even an adequate leader, but there has been zero proof put forward here of anything other than a LHM trying to instigate a coup, he making the decision to say it to people that had zero loyalty to him, he fingering your BFF kirk, you not being aware of any of it and then lying about there not being a coup...and you starting a thread that is nothing short of whining and making you look dim with zero understanding of how this game works.

All around epic fail to be perfectly honest.

Report Post Tip

Here's how I see it:

You are a massive cock. And you are probably having a massively positive effect on RK's recruitment. I for one had never heard of him before you spat your dummy out, however I am now pretty tempted to sign up with him next time round as I have to give him kudos for killing you and your boyfriend.

Report Post Tip

Kirk and Spock/RKSUCKS do seem to have a particularly close relationship..  Kirk - Spock - my-oh-my!  They're from the same Spaceship!

Report Post Tip

Suicide shelly.

Do us all a favour.

Report Post Tip

I can't. I promised Hoopi I'd take Mittens to the vet for him.

Report Post Tip

I hope he isn't having a colin.

Report Post Tip

Not once the vet has got done with the gin and the knitting needle he won't be.

Report Post Tip

I can only say I'm highly amused!

You're angry that your boss wants you to work??? PLEASE SON!  Seriously, get real.  You're mad you were called out for not being active?  Way to go RK.  I would have done the same in your shoes.

Report Post Tip

Cleary Spock/Rksucks has a serious case of.its not my fault, its the worlds. Sir you claim that RK threatens his associates with abuse if they dont do whatever he says. This could not be farther from the truth, in my time with RK he has had nothing but incouraging words for me.

You say that he demands you work hard and donate money to him. He shouldnt have to demand it, that is your duty as an associate.

You say that he doesnt inform you of his every move, your not even a full member of the family and as such are lucky to be graced with his presence.

In short you are in the wrong with every breath you take, which probably wont be to many more.

However you are not beyond saving, put your false statements behind you and move on. Start a new character and change your ways.

Remember the ways of Omerta, Loyalty and Honor. You state that you believe in the later two yet you forget that our society is built above all on the first.

Report Post Tip

This thread's still kickin 'round? Jesus... One disgruntled prick makes for entertainment to last a week!

Report Post Tip

Like killing me would stop me.

I actually got called about something important for the weekend, but now, i've got all week :D

Report Post Tip

yay

Report Post Tip

Never give up, never surrender

Report Post Tip

It is said that be "Brave" but not "Stupid" !!!

And your actions are looking likely to put you in the later category .

Report Post Tip

eh.

Again, nothing better to do during the day during the week. I work as a student worker, so about 75% of the time i'm sitting at a computer doing nothing, so why not focus here for a bit?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Watch For Richard_Kuklinski
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL