Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:55
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Prodigy's Fist of Truth Started by: Prodigy_jr on Apr 26, '10 17:01

Hard to belive isn't it how one could stand to read The spelling challenged yet persuasive Bable

of Gwarlber.

So after hearing the worst reviews about it I decided to go and purchase my self a copy.

Upon reading the filthy fece stained article it inspired me to create my very own News Paper.

This week's main story is the truth about Barble. Sure you all know the Sadistic Mad side of him.

Yet judge not because not many of you know the loving emotional side of Gwarble.

You see Gwarble is a extremely rare breed of WHO IN THE HELL GAVE YOU YOUR OWN CREW?

So I decided to go under cover and get information on the real Gwarble.

You see maybe he is another Flying Pig maybe I am yet in order not to be instinct I heard Rossie
O'Donald and Flying Pig mated.

The result a twisted up and mangled body who was to one be known as Gwarble. It is true today I still
have not a slightest idea who or what Gwarble trully is but I guess we will never know.

Recent wars~

NewYork against Las Angeles.

It seems LA was crushed with over half of there member's sleeping.

Under the foot of Godfather Deimne. Any ways less about the most boring topics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time for shoot off who managed not to get shoot this week me!

I know your crazy Uncle Bob loves tyaking pot shots at me but Ge Golly you could of have killed me.

Who Gets the title of Best CL. Crazy_Innocence.

Who Gets the title of Mentally challenged CL. That is right Gwarble.

Who Gets the title of Worst Dead Cl. Flying Pig.

Be looking foward to Issue II.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next week we will be discussing the dangers drugs whle typing.

Report Post Tip

Podigy's Fist of Truth Started by: Prodigy_jr at Apr 26, '10 17:01

Hard to belive isn't it how one could stand to read The spelling challenged yet persuasive Bable of Gwarlber.

Irony

Report Post Tip

Oh my, I believe we have all just been fisted by 'Podigy'.

That being said, I would like to contribute to your paper. Here it is.

"Title of Mafia Returns idiot - "podigy"_jr, who thinks that Godfather DLS's Right-Hand man was a Crewleader. Major falure podigy, major major falure."

I'm almost certain that article makes your paper a few hundred times better.

The spelling challenged yet persuasive Bable

of Gwarlber.

Holy shit dude - pot, kettle and black jump straight to mind right now. Also, where were the spelling mistakes in the Barble? Unless of course you believe you are spelling everything correctly in this paper, in which case just give up. Right now. Seriously.

Report Post Tip

The man known as Prodigy though his name is Prodigy_Jr slaps the two idiots in front of him with there foot long dildo

Report Post Tip

I think this was an excellent alternative to the Gwarble and will be looking forward to each new edition. The news media needs more fair and balanced reporting such as this, not the biased journalism of the Barble. You've all been FISTED!

Report Post Tip

Colin sips on his coffee as he reads his copy of Podigy's Fist of Truth.

"Great issue as always. Great to read something over my morning coffee, looking forward to the next issue."

Report Post Tip

One mention of fisting and Colin's ears prick right up

Report Post Tip

I think you meant to say, "and Colin's up to his ears in prick".

Report Post Tip

Emerging from a shadowy alleyway beside the newspaper stand, our friendly feline avenger sniffs the air. He had caught a whiff of something afoul in the printing industry. It seems there was a new paper in town, challenging the illustrious and always appreciated Gwarble Barble for most offensive publication. Glancing over the page, kitteh realized it couldn't read anyway, and wondered why it had bought a paper. And how it had bought a paper, for that matter, as it wasn't like kitteh had any money, or pockets for carrying it. In any case, the predicament was quickly resolved by a narrator skimming over the details and conveniently finding someone reading the passages aloud to their child. As kitteh heard the caring parent stumbling over unfamiliar syntactical constructions, comma splices, and missing letters, he realized that the paper had apparently been rushed to publication before an editor had tidied up the columns. kitteh was not amused.

ohai i jus wantd 2 sai dat ur editr nedz 2 b fired n den has pankaek put on his hed kthxbai

With his opinion successfully shared to the community at large, lolcat disappeared back into the shadows. No publication, however awesome its title may be, was safe from the scorn of a hypocritical kitten. lolcat, although unable to form a fist with his adorable little paw, certainly had his own methods of humiliation and wasn't afraid to use them.

Report Post Tip

Colin reads his paper louder to block out the mean words.

"Congratulations to Rossie O'Donald on her child!" Colin exclaims!

Report Post Tip

If someone could translate all of this into a paragraph that would be just dandy.

Also, good ol' Las Angeles, where would America be without it?

Thank you Prodigy_jr, for giving the masses something to do for the next few hours, maybe days. We shall see.

Report Post Tip

Sylvestro reads the paper and begins to shake his fist of truth. I tell you were are approaching a New Era! A world of made parties and ironic put downs! A place where the first person can give away to the third with nary a segway, and punctuation is optional! Mark my words people, this Podigy and his fist of truth will change our world!

Report Post Tip

Guys he made the typing mistakes because he was high. "Next week we will be discussing the dangers drugs whle typing." That makes him cool. We should all praise this guy, he seems to be the coolest guy on the streets.

Anyways I be looking forward to issue II.

Report Post Tip

I give you a E for effort but a D for Damn please stop. I kid actually, while your typing skills are seriously challanged at least you tried. Next time put a little more care into it.

Report Post Tip

Who Gets the title of Worst Dead Cl. Flying Pig.

Correct me if I was wrong, But FlyingPig wasn't a CL, he died as tiggy's RHM, or so I think.

Report Post Tip

You're right, Alesseandro. FlyingPig WAS a Right Hand Man... NOT a crewleader. And it's errors in Prodigy_jr's reporting such as this that are making me wonder if I should start questioning the validity of the rest of the paper as well.

Report Post Tip

I'm hoping the incalculatable amount of grammar and spelling mistakes here is a form of extreme satire and irony.

'Rossie O'Donald?'

But hey, it sure was entertaining.

Report Post Tip

Palladino walks by and picks up a paper and reads it.

Hmm half right flying pig was acting CL well more stand in GF

Palladino looks around after muttering to himself and walks off with the news paper under his arm.

Report Post Tip

It saddens me to see a Made Man from my city making such an ass of himself. It's almost as if he was possessed by something. The few talks I had with him didn't make me think he was such a moron. This must have been his twisted way of commiting suicide by his boss's gun.

Report Post Tip

so THIS is what happens when facts and grammer become irrelevant to the speach maker...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Prodigy's Fist of Truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL