Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
2017 Meet House - Reservations First Come, First Serve Started by: Squishy on Jan 17, '17 04:48

Placebo effect? 

Report Post Tip
Will barter cases of Doritos for a potential couch to sleep in!
Report Post Tip

Now Taking orders for English things you want to bring. So if there is something you desire from England, lemmie know. I'll have about 1/4th of a suitcase for foods. 

Report Post Tip

Just dont be like Thoros and ask me to bring ice cream. 

Report Post Tip

I asked you to bring some sort of portable freezing device and a Cornetto. I don’t think that’s too much to ask, jenbola

Report Post Tip
I will only go if Syn is going to give him a long overdue hazing. GET DOWN
Report Post Tip

The average MR player can't handle Pledge Master Syn. 

There are enough complaints about the Everclear shot as it is. 

Report Post Tip

We will have to up our game for returning users since they dont have to do the everclear shot.

Perhaps a shot of Mio?

Report Post Tip

Just booked my plane ticket. 

Licks her hand and chases after Squishy

LET ME LOVE YOU

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Good News Everyone! 

The beer distributor (12 minutes drive from the meet house) sells Kegs. They ask that I order it ahead of time. If you are interested in throwing in cash for a keg, And you are coming to the meet, let me know what kind of beer you drink. We can get a 1/2 keg or we can get two 1/4 kegs for variety!

VACATION!

Report Post Tip

Yuengling. 

Report Post Tip

Absolutely anything but Pabst

Report Post Tip

While im not a beer drinking, if I was to drink I would prefer the american piss beers, like coors light, or some other pansey ass beer.

If you guys go this route, let me know and Ill chip in, if not, Ill stick to the liquor :)

Report Post Tip

Coors Light is up there on the list for me, mmmmm.

Report Post Tip

Wow I bet this will be a blast!

Report Post Tip

Would be happy to chip in for two kegs for variety.

Newcastle, Sam Adams/Fuller's would be my vote.

Report Post Tip

I made a terrible mistake thinking 10+ beer drinkers could come up with the same 2 beers. Lets plan on 2 X 1/4 kegs. We have narrowed it down into options and vote from there. The lists below are ranked based on votes/interest so far. If I've eliminated your selection, I'm sorry, no one else is going to drink a 1/4 keg of that with you...

The first keg will be our light beer:

Miller Lite <- Currently tied for most votes

Bud Light <- Currently tied for most votes

Natural Light

Coors Light 

National Bohemian (Natty Boh)

The second keg will be our "tastes great but don't want to play beer pong with it" beer:

Yuengling <- Most popular

Sam Adams

Newcastle

Please get your vote to me asap so we can order these ahead of time. I'm on IRC as Syn so you can vote without breaking incog. Please only vote if you are willing to chip in,  do not vote for both kegs if you are only going to drink from one. If your favorite isn't on this list we can adjust it but you have to do a keg stand. 

Report Post Tip

What is it with Americans and 'light'.

Report Post Tip

I suggest you give Paulaner, Heineken or Peroni a try, maybe you'll like european ones a bit more.

Report Post Tip

I ask myself that question all the time, Milo and I'm American. lol. It works well for beer pong though. There was one time where I did cider instead of beer but I can't remember if that was a meet or just when I was hanging out with a bunch of MR players. 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: 2017 Meet House - Reservations First Come, First Serve
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL