Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 13:28:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Beware of Delaware! Started by: Sneakyrat_ on Apr 28, '10 13:10
Report Post Tip

Sneakyrat was drinking his morning coffee and reading his paper at the cafe when he was suddenly startled by gun fire in the streets! He quickly jumps up and hides next to the window. He gently opens the curtain just enough for him to be able to see what is going on in the streets. He gazes outside and see's a man laying on the ground. He recognised this man... he heard somebody talk about this man earlier this morning. He was at the drug store and the person said that he was one of Tyler Durden's men, from Delaware.

Ah... Delaware. Where the hell is that anyways... he is thinking. As far as he was concerned, they were all scum. Not once did he hear that a Delaware man called one of Chicago's good fellas and asked about prices. Or even visited one of the family's business's. Who the hell to they think they are, walking these streets and stealing our good money. Sneakyrat then loads his own weapon... he is quite sure another one of Delaware's pet will come along. This time... he is going to make them pay!

It is pay back time! Sneakyrat's father would never shoot these guys, because he always though that they could shoot back. But... the bottom line is... we simply cannot let them roam our streets! He wonders if the others feel the same. Heck! It did'nt really matter, what matters is... what are you willing to do to protect your city. He than goes to the crowd outside and speaks out!

" What if you dont have a gun... then what! Surely you can think of a thousands ways to end someones life. I would use my knife and cut the guys throat, rip his eye balls out and open his stomac to let all his guts hang out. Than i would burn the corpse. Just for the fun of it! What would you do?"

Report Post Tip

don't get too excited, Durden has been a constant annoyance for some time now. he's like a cockroach, I've even seen him being shot through my own eyes. he must have one of the most skilled surgeons in the whole of america.

Report Post Tip

Yeah well... eventually... i'll find a way to get rid of him once and for all. I could even rip his heart out with this spoon if i was mad enough. I would make him eat his own liver and play darts on his forehead. Make him choke on his own toes and rip off his right arm and beat him with it!

Report Post Tip

I'm too fancy to get my hands dirty in any other way with a Durden. If I lose my gun, I just patiently wait for the delivery of the next.

Report Post Tip

That's pretty sadistic, Sneaky. I think you may have some unresolved psychological issues. I highly recommend either drinking away your problems, or seeing a doc. Either one... I've heard most people go with the alcohol.

Report Post Tip

Poisoning. They say it's a woman's method of choice because it's distant...doesn't get your hands dirty. But have you ever watched someone get poisoned? It's incredibly messy, what with the convulsions and bowel evacuation thing. Quite a humiliating way to go, too.

Report Post Tip

It sounds like watching Colin eat to be honest.

Report Post Tip

Whenever I leave the gun at home I like to find a nice metal pipe and wack them over the head and tie them up,take them on my boat, and fit them with some cement shoes and drop them into the ocean for the fish to feed on.

I eat so many fish sandwiches it's only fair I feed them everyonce in awhile.

Report Post Tip

Well, if I did not have a gun, not that I will ever be caught with out a gun but just saying. If I do not have a gun. I would probably call you, sneakyrat, tell you where the Durden is and then I will sit patiently, wait for you and piss on the corpse after you have done all the dirty work.

TM

Report Post Tip

Well well Godfather CN. I am always honored to see you out here in the streets sir. And it goes without saying sir, if you dont happen to lose your gun, with would be most unlikely. But say in the example that this happens, i would be most happy to offer you my weapon so that your hands remain clean. As for the uglyness of my ways, i am sorry for those who have lets say... fragile hearts, for me killing people is quite natural. Let's just say i consider myself an artist that one could say is... well... original.

Sneakyrat tips his hat to Godfather CrazyNine... and the people who have spoken!

Report Post Tip

By the way Joy_Turner... poison huh?? Interesting... i would be quite curious to see how one reacts to this. A slow, agonising death... sounds real appealing to me!

Sneakyrat smiles at Joy... and bows his head for he is pleased with her reply!

Report Post Tip

You seem to have some personal score with Tyler, and quite an emotional one too. We might witness some ugly and tortured killings next time the Tyler and his boys give our streets a visit. JesTer smiles at Sneakyrat and his rather disturbing ambitions !

Report Post Tip

"The_Monster, i would be most happy to offer my services sir. There are a few ideas in the back of my head that i had'nt tried yet and would love for the occasion to arrive that i could put them in practice."

Sneakyrat started to have a weird look on his face...

"As for DonPardo, interesting concept. The... traditional way you have of doing things, of course i respect your ways. Seeing a live body sinking in the deep sea is always a fascinating picture!"

Sneakyrat's hands starts mysteriously shaking... and you can see a little bit of drewl in his buttom lip!

Report Post Tip

Well my Father,God Rest Him,wrote in his journals of a particular practice that now seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Apparently,his family favoured the ancient art of eyeballing.............

The victim was seated,gagged,bound,and read the full extent of the dishonourable acts they had committed,and then introduced to "The Teacher".

A hooded family member whose name was kept secret,and who posessed what could only be described as an oversized corkscrew............this was inserted

into the victims right eye.........twisted as it was pushed deeper,and deeper into the cranium.

The method could take up to 20 minutes to actually kill the sad individual and during which time the screw would be withdrawn several times,

extracting with it considerable amounts of tissue (brain).

I believe there should be a revival of some of the "old ways",as I feel it would serve as a reminder to those who threaten our way of life.

Report Post Tip

This Tyler guy is either a zombie or jesus himself! The fella just won't stay dead!

Report Post Tip

My thoughts exactly, Mr. Stracci.  The guy just doesn't know how to take a hint.  Luckily, as Mr. Stone so eloquently demonstrated just before you comment, we are a group that knows how to teach someone a lesson the right way.  Let's show him how we do things around here.

Report Post Tip

M stares at a man in the corner of the road. The man pulls out his revolver and fires two rounds at him. He misses, then runs off screaming.

"My, these Durdens are just getting more and more vicious. Well, at least we know that they don't just sit around to be shot at"

Report Post Tip

Of course Mr M_Stracci. But you dont always need a gun to kill theses guys hehehe. I will be waiting for the next one, just around this corner. I am going to use this telephone wire, i also have these cool knitting needles my sweet mother gave to me! MOUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Sneakyrat ran around the corner to wait for his next victim!

Report Post Tip

Champ, is amazed a how much hate for Delaware city and the Durdens, people could have.

After getting permission to see if it was okay he had killed one of there gangsters with a fork.

Well Deleware never even had a chance.

A sad sad day. Then again the Duderns never communicated with anyone many of them had barely even communicated from what I hear.

Yet said to see them all slaughtered in a matter of minutes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Beware of Delaware!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL