Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:37:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What do you think makes you live longer? Started by: DotBoom on Jan 21, '17 17:56

@TsuDoNimh, you are BRILLIANT!!! Absolutely fucking brilliant! I love the way you think. Bacon is the glue that holds the world together, well, other than Duct Tape, but that's a totally different discussion.

-MafiaTrivia-, then quit coming off as a failure when you point out how few units you have and how long it takes you to get them whenever you get a chance like you did on IRC not long ago and have in at least one thread before this that was regarding the length of time it takes to get to Godfather. I've yet to see you even online during a war in recent times and generally pretty clueless as to what happened after them. *Shrug* But hey, YOU are still alive and that's what matters.

Report Post Tip

no my time zone is different lillth and I have work and school and I have a time zone and I live with a tiem I have to sleep otherwise I get no sleep

Report Post Tip
You and everyone else bucko
Report Post Tip

You were all fucking brilliant. So much that i still wonder is it being inactive, a tyrant, or seeking friends who wouldn't betray you?

Report Post Tip

It's the bacon Dot. I thought we already established this. It's ALWAYS the bacon. 

Report Post Tip

I feel I'll have to find myself a new pseudo soon ;)

Report Post Tip

Jono, since I saw two replies from you, I interpret it as no 1% too, lol.

Report Post Tip

I agree with everyone besides mafiatrivia and seeing as i am 3 times his age, i guess that makes me right doesn't it mafiatrivia?

Report Post Tip

You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang.

Holly shit!

Report Post Tip

Thats right my man, some people shoot em, some people hang em. At the end of the day mean bastards though, got to hang.

Report Post Tip

Innocent bastards die too :(

Report Post Tip
Your interpretation skills are bang on MR Boom. You also shouldn't get on the wrong side of a Durden.
Report Post Tip

I tried Jono, 3 times. Just once as a noob, I had success. Don't think I have something against you by that. If you died fighting, it's a privilege, and I envy you for it mofo bitch! 1%s too lol.

Report Post Tip

What is this 1% you speak of? (Shut up Jono.) I know nothing of this 1% thing...

Report Post Tip

It's something like a society you don't talk as a half demon girl attracting men at night.

Report Post Tip

Get to fuck Lilith! If I'm the king of the 1% you're the fucking queen! :P

Report Post Tip

An apple a day...and sometimes blowjobs.

Report Post Tip

Get paranoid and wipe out the game and hold the reigns

Report Post Tip

Join a crew and pray that your CL doesn't get involved in some sort of bickering with anyone else that snowballs into pew pew'ing ...basically if your CL has a big mouth you're proooooob not gonna live too long considering that an entire crew gets wiped if their CL smudges someone else's Puma...I'm sure there are a large chunk of people who have absolutely zero clue as to why one or two (maybe more?) of their characters were whacked but such is the nature of the game lol

as for mafiatrivia's recommendation of getting along with most..it doesn't exactly help or hurt your situation, especially if you get above wiseguy/mademan...once you hit that point it's an unwritten rule that you go out with the trash unless the highly improbable scenario that the powers that be find your friendliness so overwhelming they give u a pass but I most certainly wouldn't count on that lol...end of the day, as they say in the mob, it's the one with the smile who's your best friend that ends up killing you

final note: from my experience, find a level headed CL and don't start shit and that'll give you the best chances of longevity...the rest of what decides your fate is luck...cheers

Report Post Tip

Bullets fly because of a CL's words...  Yet when a situation arises that involves a bullet or two that hit one of a CL's crew members or on of their crew members BG's the end results are the perp dies alone.  This scene has taken place countless times. One would think the latter of the two situations would warrant a war between the families involved. Those days are long gone. Instead you are faced witha new mentality.

Get paranoid, gang bang and hold the reigns

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What do you think makes you live longer?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL