Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:49:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
how i meet my cl Started by: -Mafiatrivia- on Jan 22, '17 03:43

Klejnot would twirl around as she waited and skipped along behind Angelina and the man. With soft little giggles as the rabbit hopped around up ahead. She would skip on past to pick up her rabbit and set it on her head. The rabbit and her hair matched perfectly in color.

"Down the rabbit hole we go~" She chimed as she danced with the bunny on her head.

Report Post Tip
Umm so if I join your guys family what would I do I start to laugh watching the little girl dance with a rabbit on her head

Laughed even harder when the rabbit poops on her head
Report Post Tip

As she began to walk down the corridor, she yawned and looked around. She had had a long day. As she  heard Klejnot, she smiled some before she pointed to several doors. "These are the apartments. Fully furnished and all with personal bathrooms. They're pretty nice. " she explained before opening the door at the end of the hall, walking into the library. "A library." she said as she then hopped up on the table, sitting on it. "If you join, you'd mainly just go do crimes and survive. I don't expect a lot. Loyalty is a must though." she said as she smiled. 

Report Post Tip

She would pet the rabbit after shaking the poo from her hair. Wasn't hard, she would just shower later anyways as normal. Putting the rabbit back on her head and following as she hummed her little silly tunes. 

"La~Dee~Da~" She was just goofing around before giving a small yawn. Normally she stayed in her room till night time and wandered unless chasing the rabbits. Following she would reach into a pocket from the front of her dress and throw a carrot at the back of the man for laughing earlier.

Report Post Tip
When the little girl throws a carrot at the man a rabit jumps out from under his top hat and eats it in mid air she is shocked as I say you know I have my own tricks up my sleeve
Report Post Tip

As she sat there on the table, she watched the entire scene where Klejnot threw a carrot at the man and the bunny somehow pop out of the hat of the man who was joining up. As she looked at the two, she chuckled and shook her head. "Well you do have your own tricks. So what do you say? Feel you have what it takes to join us and see how deep this rabbit hole can really go?" she asked as she smirked.

Report Post Tip

Klejnot stared at the man and muttered under her breath, wishing she would have hit him on the back with the carrot. 

Looking at Angelina she stretched and walked over standing right beside her holding the small white rabbit. Staring at the man.

Report Post Tip
Ok I'll accept your invite sounds like fun as long as I'm not crazy it's like a movie

End of episode 1 please pm one of us to give us a review
Report Post Tip
On the next episode of how I met my cl the three companions rob a bank in the most crazyist ways
Starring Mafiatrivia as the chesire cat
Angelina as the mad hatter
Klejnot as the white rabbit

The three attempt to rob a high class bank in manhattan will they do it what awaits us in this adventure

Stay tuned next time on how I met my cl
Report Post Tip

*music plays*

"as I stand under the street light I look at the old building big, tall, wide, as I deposit my daily earnings I make sure to count the cameras and employs without getting noticed."

mafiatrivia: so Jeff are you sure my money is going to be safe here

Jeff: yes we can guaranty your money is goanna be safe no one would think of robbing this  bank

mafiatrivia: "feeling the wall" u know this wall seems sturdy enough I guess.

jeff: better be its solid steel.

*looks up* mafiatriva: ok il be going now.

"mafia trivia meets up with Angelina and kljnot*

Mafiatrivia :3inch steel ,walls 24 cameras,and lazers were gonna need some one to disable the power long enough for us to get inside but make it look like a black out. any other sugestions. boss? kljnot?

Report Post Tip
Vincent Costello sees -Mafiatrivia- going in to a hotel room he was planning on going in to. Vincent follows him to a room next door from a bank Vincent hears them talking about it and walks in the room. "You guys know of yous plan to Rob a bank yous shouldn't let other's hear you talking about it....but I know a guy who can take care of the power"
Report Post Tip

Angelina glanced over at Vincent and gave him a swift nod before she shut the door behind him. She was chewing on her nail as she glanced at a blueprint she had gotten from the town council member who had a big crush on her. She had flirted her way into getting the blueprints, hell it was easy work. As she looked at the blueprints, she frowned some, whipping out her twin pistols that had been engraved in gold, one of them saying 'drink me' and the other saying 'eat me'. As she stood there, she hummed some, walking around the room, simply flipping them around in her hands before speaking. "Good. Powers out which means no cameras and the lasers may be on a different power switch. If your man can get those taken care of as well, we'll be solid. If the door is solid steel, we're not going to be able to blow it easily. I'm pretty sure Klejnot has some stuff for that work. " she stated before putting her pistols away. "Vincent if you want in on the cut, then you're going to be carrying some bags with us. When we clean out this safe, I want it all out. No hand prints, no tracks, nothing. Do I make myself clear gentlemen? No trace." she stated firmly.

Report Post Tip
"Mafiatrivia nods "

Mafiatrivia: "smiles cleaverly" also I set up some tricks for us I walked around earlier and planted some bombs in the sewers if something goes wrong it will take the cops an hour to get here if we select the right man for the getaway driver cause each bomb is a separate detonation so that we won't blow our selfs up on acedently .
Report Post Tip
Vincent nods " so we'll need gloves and masks if anybody has tattoos cover them up also out on a bigger shoe then you'd normally wear and girls make sure your hair is up...I've done this before "Vincent smiles" I'm fine with carrying a few bags. When is all this happening "
Report Post Tip

Klejnot stood quietly, wearing white pants a shirt and a hood with long bunny ears hanging off of it. She listened and turned away to waving her hand in understanding. She went to her room and down another rabbit hole to get her gear together. Filling up a bag with some of her 'Toys'. Returning she spoke, "I am all set..."

Report Post Tip

Angelina nodded some before she looked at her documents, thinking a bit before she spoke. "Tomorrow night. I want to give everyone a chance to have a good nights rest before this happens. I don't want any screw ups.  I want this to be clean and smooth. Everyone needs to meet in front of the rabbit hole tomorrow night at ten o'clock. We'll head out from there. I want it to be pitch black out, is why I say we wait." she said as she looked at Vincent. "You sure you're up for this wild ride? You're running with the Wonderland gang.. we get a bit wild." she asked  hesitantly.

Report Post Tip

*mafiatrivia sits in his bedroom 24 hours before the bank heist starts thinking up cleaver ways to show up8

(ok maybe ill jump off the roof of a building with a bungee cord like a ninja.... no  umm maybe ill wear a camouflage suit top secret under cover and ill appear with a big grin on my face and say witch way do you want to do this you can go left to the red queens castle or you can go right into the forest. then ill disappear and slowly fade away. nooooo needs to be cooler mums maybe ill dig a tunnel into the bank that will shock them they'll think I decided not to show wait knowing Angelina theirs already a rabbit whole underneath the bank. umm maybe yes maybe ill appear from a cloud of black doves and say your time has come and death awaits you then ill wait for applause ya that's it I'm so cleaver)

* a flock of black doves fly's into the room and poops on his suit*

*is angry*

mafia trivia : noo this is my favorite trivia suit man now I might be running late its gonna take for ever to get this dry cleaned. their goes that plan.

Report Post Tip
Vincent looks at Angelina and smiles. "I'm ready for anything. No matter what I come prepared" he winks at her sitting down. "I'll just be right here if you need me ". He puts his hat over his eyes laying back
Report Post Tip

Klejnot would give a nod and hop on back down to her room. Not having to worry as she had a plan. Slipping into her bed she curled up, falling asleep. The rabbits in her room hopping around where they please.

Report Post Tip

Angelina gave a curt nod to Vincent before shoving her blonde locks back from her shoulders. "I'll see you all at Ten. Don't be late." she said firmly before walking off. As she left, she stopped at a local bar. The 'Blackbottom Bar'. As she walked in, she ordered a glass of wine and looked around. "This reminds me of my lounge. I am supposed to open it again, but I've been waiting to see if there's a sudden shift in locations of our crews... we're supposed to be moving here soon and I don't want to have to burn it down twice in a row." she said to herself, talking literally to no one but herself. Once her wine came, she gave the bartender a twenty and downed the glass. As Angelina left the bar, she sighed and walked back to her rabbithole she had left in the alley, jumping into it as it closed up above her and she landed in her room. "Ten pm." she stated before laying down in her bed and closing her eyes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: how i meet my cl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL