Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:39:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
how i meet my cl Started by: -Mafiatrivia- on Jan 22, '17 03:43

MafiaTrivia shows up to the meeting 1hour early sees no one is there.

"now I'll just wait here a hour early, don't wanna be late."

Report Post Tip
Vincent walks in the meeting ten minutes later and sits down. "Hey how you doing"
Report Post Tip

A rabbit hole opened up next to the hotel and Angelina stepped out in her usual stylish self. As she walked into the hotel and up the stairs towards the room, almost by some electromagnetic force the rabbit hole closed so no one could enter it. As she walked into the room, she was wearing black tights under black sweat pants, a black tanktop and a black baggy shirt over top it. She was also wearing some black shoes, a size too big for her as well. As she opened the door, she smirked and nodded. "Gentlemen." she said as she sat down, arriving ten minutes after Vincent. She loved being early, but not too early.

Report Post Tip

"oh shoot I forgot I had to change into a bigger size ill be right back" he says as he exits through the door.

a few minuets latter a very large man walks in he  looks about 300 pounds "hello Angelina " he says

Report Post Tip
Vincent looks at there disguises. "Very smart moves from both of yous"
Report Post Tip

Klejnot showed up wearing a scarf around her face and a hood that was black in color. Skipping over she had a bag on her back as she stared at them all. "Hello guys"

Report Post Tip

Angelina glared at Mafia. "A fat suit? Mafia I hope to god you can keep up. I said no screw ups and I mean it." she said as she shook her head before she looked at Vincent, sighing as she rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Alright, did you get ahold of your man about the power?" she asked as she then glanced at Klejnot, nodding to her before turning her attention back to Vincent. 

Report Post Tip
"Yeah. He's gonna be a electrician working on the power from the so he's licensed and everything so he'll just say it was a mistake and no one will think anything he'll keep it off for about 20 minutes. That should do it. He'll still have it off by the time we are out of there so we are good on that"
Report Post Tip

She stared at mafia, angelina and vincent. With that she spoke quietly barely heard. "I get to make things shatter right?" She was excited for the safe part.

Report Post Tip

She listened to Vincent and nodded slightly before she looked over at Klejnot. "Be careful as you do so. I don't want any screw ups. Is everyone ready?" she asked as she stretched some.

Report Post Tip

*mafiatriva nods*

Report Post Tip
Vincent nods
Report Post Tip

She gave a curt nod. "Understood"

Report Post Tip

Angelina nodded as she walked out the door, going to the black SUV she had used for other crims before. "Untraceable plates. The back is emptied out but it has a lot of black duffel bags. Everyone in. I'll drive." she stated before she got in the drivers seat and buckled up. As she waited for them all to get in, she looked out the window and hummed a bit before checking her phone to see if it was going to rain. Once they were all in, she put her phone in her pocket before speaking. "Buckle up kiddies. I'm going to circle the block some before I park us there" she stated before she started the vehicle and begun to drive. After several minutes of taking the back streets and then the long streets before circling the block, she parked the SUV and shut it off. "Vincent, call your man." she said as she unbuckled and waited.

Report Post Tip

it was a dark night when they met. the rain was falling the lightning shattered arrcoss the sky. a woman knocked on the door. every one paniced they had expected no visitors. they opened the door and to their surprise it was a lonely orphaned girl about age twelve. she asked to stay the night. they were good people so they welcomed them. it was reaching 9:00 and joinor had to go to bed so they tucked him in. they started watching t.v. it was now 10:00 by now junior should have been sneeking down stairs to sneek a peek of their show but he wasent their. the mother went to go check up on him.  it was now 11:00 the dad was worried about his wife and son so he went to check up on them. but he found him self sleeping on the floor. form to much beer. it was now 12:00 the police barge in and arrest the dad. the dad says what charges. the police claim he killed his family. the dad says it must have been the girl. they never found footage of him killing his family. but they never found footage of the girl ethir concidering the house was aremed to the teeth in security cameeras. :says maffiatrivia. ??? what I thought I would pass the time while waiting on  Vincent__Costello to make his call :said mafiatrivia

Report Post Tip
Vincent called his guy"Billy yeah cut it..its time" he hung up the phone "ok3..2..1" the logs cut off on the whole block "OK we are good "
Report Post Tip

Angelina listened closely to Vincent as she nodded and got out of the SUV. "Alright, everyone move. Get to your stations." she stated before she looked over at Klejnot. "You're handling the safe, but also the doors. Cut the camera lines on our way there, so if the power does come back on there won't be no proof. Vincent, take out the alarms while we get  to the vault. Everyone, move." She said as she went  to the back and opened the back doors, grabbing several duffel bags. "There are duffel bags inside these ones, so carry two and you're carrying ten." she said firmly.

Report Post Tip
* ties a rope to the trunk of the car*

"Any of u heard of a rope line we can just push the bags from inside to the car twice as fast as like this it will also make it easier to get in and out faster.:said mafiatrivis.
Report Post Tip

Angelina looked at Mafia with an angry expression before she smirked. "That's the smartest idea I've heard. I want you to stand guard out here and guard the line then." She said as she nodded and looked at the others. "Alright move!" she said as she gestured for Klejnot to go ahead.

Report Post Tip

As Angelina walked to move into the building, she heard a gunshot and turned to see -Mafiatrivia- on the ground. As she ran to the body, she knelt down by it and looked for the assailant, no one was there. As she saw the note by the body, she sighed and shook her head. "Damn it man.. I warned you." she muttered before she spoke. "Everyone get in the car!" she shouted. Once everyone got in the car, Angelina drove off, giving them all a chance to fight another day.

THE END

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: how i meet my cl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL