Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 20:41:30
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Finding a new family by a rabbit Started by: Klejnot on Jan 23, '17 16:00

Klejnot had smiled occasionally looking back on the time that she had spent with the man. Finding herself staring up at the sky, another day had past as the sun rose. Cloudy, and wondrous, the colors blending together. She would make her way back towards the docks sitting down on the edge, laying back and taking in the sun.

She stared at the sky and would wonder about what was going on. With a soft sigh she sat up and stared out of the water. "Hm.... I wonder if anyone else is as crazy as I am." She would move and stand up before walking away from the docks dancing along the shore with a soft tune.

Finding a place to rest she would relax under a tree and close her eyes drifting off. She started to run thoughts through her mind before waking up and seeing a small rabbit sniffing at her pocket in her dress. 

"Hello little fella... Are you hungry?" She would reach into her pocket taking out a carrot she stole from a vendor and fed it to the little creature. Petting its head softly as she smiled, the white little rabbit would hop up onto her lap as she fell into a light slumber, running her hand gently over its back.

Report Post Tip

A panda walking around trying to find his place in life stumbled upon quite a great scene. A lovely lady feeding a rabbit by a tree. He watched from a distance for a short time before approaching.

Hello there young lady. The names SadPanda might if I have a sit and a chat. 

The Panda reaches down to pet the bunny every so gently on the head. 

Report Post Tip

She would open her eyes, silver iris's shining as she stared at the man. With a soft smile she would pat her hand onto the ground beside her.

"Feel free, I got no place to be."

She kept petting the rabbit and smiled as the carrot was finished.

"Are you new here?" She asked the man.

Report Post Tip
*walks * sees a little girl with a hat on the ground *puts 10k in hat and walks off

Mr.trivia ill let the cops know so that you can be helped don't let them have the money though the names trivia john trivia but you can just call mr.trivia bye
Report Post Tip

Klejnot stared at the money and scratched her head picking it up she pocketed it and nodded. 

"Thank you mister."

With that she put her hat on and relaxed against the tree petting the white little rabbit.

Report Post Tip

Bosun was walking down the street with several folders tucked underneath his arm. He had a lot of deliveries to make today and not enough time in the day to do them in. He was lost in his own thoughts until he noticed the girl standing under a rather large tree with a white rabbit in hand, Bosun tilted his head. This wasn't your typical site, He crossed the road and headed towards the girl.

As Bosun came closer to the girl he felt a faint familiarity like he had seen her before. He couldn't place her however. When he finally arrived he politely asked "Everything okay lass?"

Report Post Tip

The girl was daydreaming as she pet the white rabbit. Hearing footsteps edge close she opened her silver eyes and looked towards the man who asked if she was alright. Looking up she smiled softly and the rabbit stood on its hind legs twitching its nose. "Ah well... I guess everything is okay?" She wasnt sure why he asked the question but she picked the rabbit up in one arm and held the other out to the man. "My names Klejnot, and you are?" She was young and small wearing a black and white dress with some grass clinging to it.

Report Post Tip

Angelina was out for a stroll, admiring the natural beauty of her surroundings, when she saw a peculiar girl leaning against a tree, rabbit nuzzled against her black and white dress with bits of grass clinging to the edges. Angelina was naturally curious about who she was, which was reasonable enough considering her curious appearance.  Angelina approached the girl slowly trying not to spook the rabbit, who seemed to not even notice her presence. Regardless Angelina spoke softly "What are you doing out here?" She asked, curiosity showing in her voice "Is that your Rabbit?" 

Report Post Tip

Klejnot didnt notice as the breeze picked up. Questioned by a older woman, to herself she thought she looked pretty. With a soft smile she held the rabbit and the breeze picked up. She replied with a soft voice,

"It is a nice day, and I wanted to enjoy it."

She listened to the question about the rabbit and replied to Angelina,

"It is not, but I am thinking of keeping it."

Report Post Tip

Vito was walking through the grass, viewing and admiring the scenes, when he saw a young girl sitting under a tree with a white cute rabbit surrounded by others. He went near them as he asked "What's going on here?". Vito was a very curious man. Sometimes he would ask random questions when they didn't even make sense. He was also a lonely guy, didn't have much friends, but he was okay with it. Following the question, nobody seemed to listen or notice, so he asked again "What's going on here?". Nobody answered again, so he dramatically *coughed* to get their attention......

Report Post Tip
*walks up to rabit * "dumb lazy cops did they not show up ummm hey theirs a location do people looking for homes of all types go and people wanting people go why no go to this location
Report Post Tip

Angelina looked at the younger woman and smiled."Fair enough, you mind if I sit with you for a little while?" She asked, crouching down to pet the Rabbit's ears humming fondly. Angelina really did always like rabbits. And a white rabbit seemed to suit the young girl well enough. "I think you should keep it. If you've got a place for it to stay, that is." Angelina remarked, rising back to her feet again.

Report Post Tip

She looked towards Vito and stared before giving a soft smile. "I have no clue. "

Report Post Tip

"Well then, my name is Vito, and your name is?" said Vito as shook hands with the girl.

Report Post Tip

Klejnot sat on the grass quietly and shook VitoScalettaGangsta as she looked at Angelina. The little rabbit looked towards the one petting it and twitched its nose. 

"Nice to meet you both, my name is Klejnot!" She remarked happily. "And I would keep it if I had a place for it."

Report Post Tip

Angelina smiled as she sat there, thinking a bit before speaking. "Well Klejnot.. What if I offered you a place to stay? We have lots of rabbit holes and bunny watchers." she said as she smiled, looking down at the rabbit. 

Report Post Tip

"Nice to meet you! Now, i cannot stay here long as i have to go, but i'll catch you later! Here's a gift.." *gives Klejnot $100* "Have a great day Klejnot!" and Vito leaves, expecting himself to return later.

Report Post Tip

She looked at Angelina and smiled back. "I would love it!" She would pet the little rabbit and giggle happily.

Report Post Tip

She looked over at Klejnot and smiled softly before handing her a card that had bunny ears on it. The lettering was a fancy, wonderous lettering and there was a phone number and address. "Here you go. Come here tonight and we'll get you in. Don't take too long, unless you really want to miss a nice dinner." she stated bluntly before she got up and pet the rabbit Klejnot was holding. "See you there kid." she said before walking away.

Report Post Tip

She stared at the two that had left. Blinking she took the card before nodding. Thankfully she was looking forward to it. "Thank you miss." She smiled bright, "I will see you tonight."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Finding a new family by a rabbit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL