Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 07:17:24
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Sweet Sounds Coming from the Big Easy Started by: Jim-Levenstein on May 04, '10 19:23

Success!
Dat bum's is Swimmin with Da Fishes.

It had been a long hard struggle, but finally Jim-Levenstein was to overcome and attain complete control of New Orleans. When Jim arrived The Big Easy was firmly under the control of scattered mobsters that had arisen following the fall of Godmother Kates. Yet their lack of unity was to also be their downfall, constant battles over territory left the door wide open for the Crackerjack Outfit to step in and get a firm grasp within the Big Easy.

Bribes to the police chiefs happened frequently all to turn a blind eye to the Crackerjack's moving in. As heads continued to be turned on the Crackerjack expansion, local business owners were also pressured into accepting protection from Jim-Levenstein and his mob, for a price of course and no price was too high for Don Levenstein.

Taking families down one by one created further cracks within the Big Easy underworld, the power of the independent mobsters vastly declined and gradually became less prominent. It was not before too long it was Don Levenstein who was too hold all the cards within the Big Easy. The streets and locals businesses were now all answering to their new Godfather.

Making his first public appearance since attaining this prestigious title Godfather Levenstein made his way into the streets, stepping in front of a conveniently placed mic, where he begins to deliver his speech.

“Following this latest triumph I would like everyone to be silent for a minute as I remember the man who introduced me to this life, the original Super Jew Noah-Levenstein GRHS.”
With a bowed head Jim remembered his dear father taken so early in his life but the good do die young. Taking a deep breath he continued.
“I would like to thank several people who have been with me and there for me on my journey to the top.

Firstly I would like to thank Sherminator: We have been friends for a long time, our family lines have been connected since our Grandparents arrived on these shores, and you have become more than just a friend to me but a brother. I have nothing but respect for you. Not for one second did I ever dream that I would achieve this honour. If it wasn’t for you pestering me every time I popped into the local coffee shops for a chat, I doubt I would have ever returned to pursuing a life of crime. Therefore, I blame you.

Grubby: Where to begin with you... Firstly you are probably the laziest RHM I have ever known; the day you actually do something I will be well and truly retired. Not only do you do nothing but you also feel the need to steal my money and give me daily threats of you are going to kill me and I hope you Wack Back. I could continue to go on, but apart from that. I also thank you for continuing to encourage and spur me on to achieve this honor. I have a great amount of respect for you and, you really are a good friend...Well Sometimes.

Godfathers Demine and Iota, our family lines have also crossed paths for many of years, watching you both achieve the successes both of you have accomplished, I was rather jealous. You both have given me shelter upon my return to this world thus my success in effect is all down to you both. You both guided me into the path I was to take and allowed me the opportunity to establish my own family. Therefore I thank you both once again for all what you have done for me.

And how could I forget the ever present RampagingFox - sexy, effective - wait, wait, wait a minute that is for private use.”
Godfather Levenstein looks around suspiciously hoping no one fully caught on.
“Ahh yes RampagingFox since I set up in Chicago he has been a beacon of light from the dim the warehouse Iota gave us to use. He was always by my side with new ideas although I have heard whispers he stole them from other members. But that is beside the point he showed the potential that I haven't seen on these shores for years he has come out of his shell and become a slug. And although I had to leave him back in Chicago I must say he is part of the reason I am here today he never stopped kicking my ass out of the coffee shops and back onto the streets and for that I thank him.

Enough of doing the expected thanking lets get back to me; this has been a dream of my family lineage for many years now, one that I thought I would never have achieved - quite frankly I'm quite surprised I have achieved it. I owe a lot to the people mentioned above plus several others who have helped guide me.”

After Clearing his throat, and taking in a deep breath. I must get onto pressing matters.

“In the next few hours the Big Easy will see the rise of a new Underboss working alongside Luigi-Trabotti. Bruiser_Jr, is one of my most trusted mafiso, and following his father’s tragic death not too long ago will take up the reigns as the newest Big Easy Crackerjack Boss. Congratulations.
News of changes to New Orleans Business district will also follow in the next day or so. Therefore, I would appreciate everyone’s patience.

On a final note, I will treasure this opportunity, and will strive to the best of my ability to make New Orleans a city that everyone will be proud of. If I fail to do this I am not only letting myself down but everyone who has given me this opportunity.”

With that Jim-Levenstein moved away from the stage accompanied by his entourage and headed off to the party his brother Romeo had set up for him.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Levenstein, I wish you the best of luck ruling your new city, it has taken you too long, but you finally did it. Congratulations my friend, it was a pleasure knowing and working with you.

Also Congratulations Bruiser_Jr, good luck with your new family and hope to start having business with you soon.

Report Post Tip

go get 'em god faddah

Report Post Tip

Impressive Jim, impressive! Congratulations on making Godfather - even though it has taken ludicrous amounts of time :P

I know you'll do great!

Report Post Tip

Major Congratulations Mr. Levenstein, I know you say it took you awhile but all good things come in time. Well deserved man, I wish you the best of luck out there bud.

Report Post Tip

Godfathers Demine and Iota, our family lines have also crossed paths for many of years, watching you both achieve the successes both of you have accomplished, I was rather jealous. You both have given me shelter upon my return to this world thus my success in effect is all down to you both. You both guided me into the path I was to take and allowed me the opportunity to establish my own family. Therefore I thank you both once again for all what you have done for me.

On behalf of both Mr. BK and myself, I have only one thing to say... "Sorry world! and we both would like to try and pass the blame off on Sherminator for this one". I mean, congratulations Godfather Levenstein! Ohhh, good save. Glad I caught that one in time.

On a more serious note, I truley am delighted to see you achieve this Jim. Throughtout your families recent times in New York, Chicago and New Orleans you have been nothing but a joy to deal with. The loyalty and respect you have shown for and to your families and cities is a perfect example to follow for those wishing to excel in this thing of ours. Not a simple 'yes man', but someone willing to contribute thoughts, ideas and opinions for the good of those around them and one always willing to put his own life on the line to protect his family. 

Enjoy the celebrations old man, you've earned them! (over a very very long time!)

Report Post Tip

First of all, let me say - Fredio, look who is talking! Wow, no more Jim - it's Godfather Levenstein now. Speaking of families being entwined, ours were quite early in my ancestors line in this country and I have been so glad to renew that and to be able to watch this happen is not only a joy as one of your family members but a personal joy as well. Congratulations Sir and well done!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Levenstein, it's great to see New Orleans in new hands once again.

And congratulations to Bruiser_Jr!! You totally deserve it!! Today is a great day for New Orleans, and for Chicago!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Levenstein. It has been a hard struggle, but you have overcome it all to subdue New Orleans and make it your own, and it couldnt have went to a better person.

Best of luck in the future for yourself and your city, I can only see bright things ahead.

Chade tips his hat and steps back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Bruiser walks up and grabs his Godfathers hand and kisses both cheeks.   Godfather Levenstein it has been an honor not only of mine but my fathers to work with you over these past years.  You are truely an inspiration that hard work, loyalty, and determination can get you anything you desire.  I am proud work for you and this great city.

Bruiser turns and makes his way through the crowd slapping a few civilians on his out

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the both of you my father would be very prud of you both :)

Report Post Tip

I started out seeking shelter on these shores within Jim's family in Chicago, that was before hooking up with the Fox. I am proud to see you reach Godfather status, congradulations and may you long stand the test of time as Godfather of New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Godfather Jim_Levenstien One of my most favored cities is New Orleans. I travel there often and I am finally glad to see such great things happen there. With Luigi as one of your head guys down there im glad to see how great things will turn out. May New Orleans flourish and be beautiful. God bless brother.

Singer walks around and shakes the Godfathers hand and smiles at Luigi.

Report Post Tip

Saul Smiles as he hears the good news,

"I remember when I was a young member within your family Godfather Levenstien, I enjoyed every second of it and you deserve this moment more than anyone I can think of. Well Done sir and I wish you all the best as Godfather of New Orleans."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to Godfather Levenstein i look forward to working under you're leadership, also congratulations to my friend Bruiser_Jr on starting his own family i know you'll both do a fantastic job.

Reggie shakes both mens hands then makes his way down the street to get a few bottles of Champagne.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your city, it is truly a great city with a ton of opportunity. Given your speech I don’t think anyway could be miss guided your respect and loyalty to your family and allies has been strong it seems, all a factor on beginning to build a great city. Things im sure many of you already had assumed, outstanding work and one hell of a speech.

I wish you luck, although im not sure it will be needed as there is a reason why you are where you are now.

SPM nods and makes his way back into the crowd…

Report Post Tip

Dear Jimbo

Dad would be proud of you bro for achieving the dream he had for you.

Congratulations you have earned your place amongst the top tier of the Costra Nostra

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bruiser_Jr, my father worked closely with your father and i heard many good things. I know you will carry on the legacy your father left behind.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Levenstein and Capo Bruiser. It is great to see New Orleans growing

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, its awesome to see this world become so big.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sweet Sounds Coming from the Big Easy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL