Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:04:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A lesson learned Started by: FitzChivalry on Feb 10, '17 23:57

As some of you may have seen, earlier today a Philly leader was gunned down. It was known to many that this leader had a bounty on his head, a modest amount but still tempting to some.

Now, once the death of Mr-RedRum- was made known to MissNiki, she instantly sent out a request seeking the shooter of the man who had been residing in her annexed city. The note stated that while the man was not particularly in favour, the move to hit him had not been given the nod by anyone.

Shortly after the request went out, I was notified that the killer was Anteros, a crew leader within the annexed city of LA. I gave Anteros some time to come forward on her own, when that didn't happen the statement was forwarded over to MissNiki- and from there she dealt with it as she saw fit. Compensation in the amount of $2,500,000.

Unfortunately for Anteros though, there was more to come. Given that Anteros had shot a Made Man, someone who was not only protected but was also as far as she was aware, still in favour, I approached her and decided that she needed to cough up additional costs due to her fuck up. Despite Mr-RedRum- being a shitter, it was never stated anywhere as per the consequences I announced several days ago that he was out of favour and nor was this shot authorised by New York, instead Anteros took it upon herself to make the shot.

Now, while I give credit to anyone who takes a crack at those on the hit list, I am also a firm believer that you need to go about things the right way and sadly, Anteros didn't do this. Because of this, I extorted her for $15,000,000.

$10,000,000 for making an unauthorised shot on a Philadelphia leader (The sum of the hit money she received)

$5,000,000 for not coming forward when asked.

Sadly, Anteros felt that she shouldn't have to play by these rules and that she therefore shouldn't have to pay the money.

"This is no longer the mafia this is a very controlled environment and not something I am enjoying at all." - Anteros

The mafia is all about control, you don't get to hit someone without pre-approval, especially not a Made guy. Surely this is obvious? A Made Man is a friend of ours, you do NOT kill a friend of ours unless it is unequivocal that you've had permission to do so, they have reached a point in their life where they have earned their bones and are considered family members, they're no longer just another face in this world. I feel that we have made it clear many times that nobody is hit without pre-approval, despite your own opinions on that person.

At this point, Anteros asked that she be removed, the second time in a space of a few days, the first one coming after a telegram reached me informing me that she'd bought off a hit and wanted support with these hits should any more go up. When she was informed that this wasn't something we would assist with she asked if we would shoot her should it arise again.

I declined shooting her, I explained that the solution was workable and that her only way out would be suicide, but should any of her crew fall, that blood would be on her hands. In the end as you can see, she decided to throw in the towel.

It truly is a shame she had to learn this lesson the hard way but maybe it's worthwhile sharing with the rest of you so these mistakes aren't repeated.

Regards,

Lord Fitz.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Disorder listens to Godfather FitzChivalry give his public announcement about the day's events. As the speech is being made he shares a few quiet words with TsuDhoNimh standing next to him. The highly respected Chicago mobster passing Disorder a piece of paper as 

"Normally I would leave something like this as Fitz has clearly dealt with it in a conclusive fashion. However I really feel there is a point about behavior. There are some traits demonstrated here that are just embarrassing and sadly things I've seen, though granted to a lesser extent, on numerous occasions from a variety of people.

For all this individual may have tried to dress up their actions (and believe me, I have read some cringe-inducing mails on the subject) the behavior displayed is nothing short of pathetic. Right off the bat, she flew within seconds of taking the shot, clearly demonstrating she knew it wasn't a legitimate move to begin with. She then failed to have the balls to come forward and own what she did, putting her entire family in very real danger. She then went on to try and act holier-than-thou after she was caught and confronted, claiming virtues and nobility her actions defined her as not possessing. She went on to request that Fitz shoot her in some hope he would spare her the embarrassment of facing up to her pathetic actions. And even then, after everything she'd done to avoid it, she tried to claim suicide was a noble way out.

No, I'm afraid there was no respect for this woman by the time her end came. Given I had held her in pretty high regard for all the work she'd been doing up to this point, to go through one bad decision after another like this was a snowball of disastrous proportion. In the end I had more respect for the leader she killed who's been pretty accurately defined as 'a shitter' by Lord Fitz moments ago."

Looking around he sees several wide eyes faces looking back at him.

"I think the thing to see here is that your decisions really matter. Even if you've made a mistake you can still do the right thing by making the right decisions. Trying to hide and then refusing to face the obvious truth is never the best way to go. There was no need for this to end the way it did. There is no need for another bad decision to end the same way." 

Report Post Tip

Jaime hears what Fitz said and he decides to express his thoughts on it.

Its a shame this happened. Anteros was a good family head and she did a great job overall. Though the lesson is very well deserved, we cant go carrying things like this without approval. We are an extension to a major city. We dont take this kind of decisions without asking them first, the rules are very clear... A lesson truly learned.

Jaime mixes with the crowd awaiting more people to speak.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Santos steps from with in the crowd and approaches the Godfathers and begins to speak.

So what your saying is people are being held accountable for the actions that are deemed unbecoming in this thing of ours? Get out of here?!?!? Godfathers and Family leaders are actively apart of our community and the expectations of our actions are being called into question if we step out of bounds? That's absurd!

Finally the leaders of the most powerful cities being involved in what happens in the community instead of sitting back at the local Social Club letting the streets go crazy.  You all are tyrants for letting that happen! This is a pure dictatorship and shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Wait!!! You're actually doing your part in the community?  Its about time.

Leaning against the wall I begin to grin at the voices of the opinions that are being uttered by his fellow gangsters on the streets.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Without smokes or soap boxes either, DotBoom gives his opinion on the matter to the small crew gathered around the events.

Rip the two fallen leaders of PH and LA.

My personal opinions on the mater are first that I am glad that there was not much +1s hunts on the deceased leaders' crews before pro orders were given. Second, it was clearly said you need to consult your uppers as a CL of an annexed city or an outside of it pretender for any serious action. Third, when you commit an error, come forward to your upper and speak about it immediately, so you augment your chances of being given the opportunity repairing your fault, if possible. It is actually possible, my own ancestor's leader (may god rest his soul) payed the compensation for him upon killing a CA of my current leader's ancestor till the money could be gathered back to repay him back.

Last, my personal principles forbid me treating someone as shit in public, or taking a shot at someone hit-listed, if I have not personal issues with the subject.

Report Post Tip

Philip speaks up briefly while he's on his way to catch a ride.

Truly an unfortunate circumstance, especially when this could have all been avoided had the right people been spoken to and if Anteros would have come forward to own up to their own mistake. I would have never imagined they would have done something like this but I can't say I'm entirely surprised given the events the past few days. However, we all have our necessary evils and what's done is done. Hopefully, anyone else who may think like Anteros did will have second thoughts.

Philip disappears in the crowd once more with a group of guys, he gets into a nearby car and leaves the people grouped around for the announcement behind.

Report Post Tip

watches all the arse licking from a distance and finds it kind of kinky in a totally depraved way - always a good combination...

I am simply a cousin of the late Anteros and will soon be joining her on her vacation, she is sunning herself in some nudist community as I write and it has pricked my interest enough to follow her! She always chooses the most unusual places to visit...she has asked for members that can tolerate the craziness of what is till labelled as the mafia when it returns to a state that is....well....mafia like....she will enjoy the telegram delivered once the current powers that be meet their ultimate demise. To those that messaged her she loved the get your gun dicks out on the table and lets start measuring by the way - you knew her...!

For those with some intelligence, imagine a world where let's say crime was the priority, the strongest survive and others do not...you might like to call it the mafia if you want. Then imagine something called a hit list that is used to list people someone wants dead for whatever reason. Then imagine a crew leader working their arse off and being in favour seeing a pathetic 5 hq not filled for weeks and no contribution to society from any of the 2 - then 4 once DT was cleared up a little....imagine someone actually used the hitlist as in tended: SHOCK - HORROR!!!!

Imagine then a call for a named gun after the event whilst said person was passed out drunk in a bar so one of the crew held a discussion and agreed a settlement in the circumstances, a settlement that the city had already written to state involved a crew that was inactive and not in favour....then imagine being told to pay 15m for being a naughty little girl just because you can...I heard from Anteros that it was the fastest telegram she had ever received from Fitz....he spent days pondering telegrams and often would not reply - excuses given about things of another world....would that have been tolerated by any under his 'care' - again a very loose term...

Imagine a crew that were told they were in the top 3 performing crews and would be shown reward yet ignored time and time again...

To clarify this is the fucking mafia not nursery school!! Did she need to write to new York and ask permission to use the hit list as was intended and also to Fitz and wait 3 days for a reply? Maybe she should of also written to red rum too and asked his permission before taking the shot...

To the puppets that enjoy the hand up your backside moving your mouths and actions as needed enjoy the sensation....this is a long long way from a mafia I remotely recognise. I will look forward to seeing Anteros face when she opens the telegram to read this 'regime' of child care has been removed and I will hold her hand as she boldly takes to the streets once again.

Report Post Tip

To clarify this is the fucking mafia not nursery school!!

"Then why are you here crying like a baby recently separated from its pacifier?"

this is a long long way from a mafia I remotely recognise 

"She took out a Made man without permission. She was too much of a spineless coward to own up to it. She was found out. She was killed for it. That's all there is to it. Sorry to break it to you kid, but that is the mafia. Always has been. Always will be."

Report Post Tip

I heard no crying....and to clarify had you known Anteros she a pacifier is the last thing she would suck on...

I heard facts....that once again are crushed rather than addressed....I get salty people here - this was not salty it was factual and was met with what can only be described as a 'shut the fuck up I am bigger than you' reply....

Imagine a mafia world where someone publically listed to be shot was actually shot!!!! Jesus!!!

Oh no wait - we need to see the notice, apply to several people, explain why the hit list is ok as a hit list, clarify they are out of favour and sit quietly in a corner waiting for a godfather to find a pencil to sometimes reply...many had to seek alternative communications due to lack of input. It is the mafia I get that part - fuck all we can do yet about a lazy egocentric godfather.

Sounds more like an application to work at the local factory to be honest. Disorder I don't blame you for the arse licking - sadly more than would have wished it have seen it all too publically too many times but I get why you do it.

To the God's the hit list needs to be revised - it needs to only be a little notice in the streets saying someone doesn't like you but only tickle them until they piss their pants and then leave.

Salty and no being afraid to say things how they are very different things....I understand why you'd like this to fall under the salty label....tick tock...

It had been a very long 24 hours since she first saw the body of the man known as Mr-RedRum lying in the street in a pool of his own blood. She had just had a conversation with him, about his future in Philadelphia, and they had both agreed on some changes that he needed to make. It had been several days since the bounty had been posted on his head. She had received several telegraphs from people, from all across the land. Each of them had asked, if the hit was an official hit posted by New York City. Once she explained to each of them, that it was not official, they packed up their guns and went home. 

Until today, when one bold person, took the shot and killed him.  She sent out a request right away for the shooter to step forward. But they never did. However, someone had seen the brutal slaying, and sent her a telegram with the shooter's name. She requested compensation, which she received, and she was satisfied with that.  

What transpired after was unknown to her until she heard Fitz explaining it out here on the street.  The whole thing was a shame, two crew leaders gone, and it all could have been avoided, if Anteros had just followed the chain of command. 

May they both rest in peace. 

Report Post Tip

Tom walks into the streets and sees someone being proud, bragging, telling how they extorted, and actually miserably failed at extorting, someone that actually did something that was not of any harm to him.

There was a hitlisted person killed. Although he was well out of favour and hitlisted, pretty soon after the request of contact, even a deal was agreed with MissNiki-, the CrewLeader that later notified people of the situation being resolved. Tom feels there was absolutely was absolutely nothing for FitzChivalry to demand other than a talk. Therefore Tom decided to speak his first words on the streets.

With all due respect, 'Lord'* Fitzchivalry, why do you feel you have the right to demand anything at all? Is it fear? Could it be the fear of somebody being more popular than you are?** Why do you feel you have any right to collect that bounty you mentioned? You had nothing to do with the whole thing. Did you take the shot? Was @MrRedRum from your city? With all due respect,*** Fitzchivalry, I think you coming out here is a pathetic attempt to show your leadership. I, and many people with me, will be smiling when you will be surrounded by 6 planks instead of people sucking up to you.

If I were Bonkers, I would make sure I would always be sleeping with one eye open with FitzChivalry around. There is this reputation you have, you know.. I know I will receive a bullet soon, because I am just a gangster and you, Fitzchivalry, might actually feel brave enough to kill a gangster, where you were too much of a coward to kill a Consigliere. 

*Tom was very quick to retreat his words there, because he knows a 'Lord' is actually a title that would make someone have style

**Tom chuckled here, because he knew how many people disliked that person that called himself Lord and even killed his partners in their sleeps out of misplaced paranoia and pure egocentrism.

***He almost did it again!

She should have gone out with a bang, really. Shame!

Report Post Tip
'She' asked to go that way but Lord Fitz was busy.....asking for money from proceeds of crime utilising completely ligitimate methods...

JohnConstantine looks at Tom for a moment, then shouts out from the back of the crowd just after he had finished speaking.

"Who the fook is that guy?"

Report Post Tip
after chanting 10 for a bit, Tye starts a new chant.....'rank up and do something about it'
Clap, clap, clap clap clap
rank up and do something about it
Report Post Tip
You know as well as Anteros being a pretty ok crew leader she also knew people who felt similar ftrustratuons and whilst she gains a gorgeous tan she tells me she's enjoying the pictures being sent of big and growing things. It makes her smile and those that knew her know that's one gorgeous determined smile...
Report Post Tip

Constantine instinctively starts bopping his head and chanting along with Tye. The claps follow and he becomes more and more vocal, eventually to the point he's bouncing up and down in the crowd, chanting and clapping.

Report Post Tip

Whether there was a hit listing or not.. The person that was killed was still a crew leader.. And people understand that when they shoot someone from the hit list.. It will, 99% of the time, result in their death. That's why they always say "hopefully the reward is worth dying for" because that's what you should expect to happen.

So even though Anteros was a great friend, a great crew leader... She had to have known what the ultimate end result would be if she didn't want to comply with everything else. And I hope that she had come to terms with it before retiring to another land...

Report Post Tip

So let me get this straight. A crewleader took it upon themselves to use the hitlist without asking for permission from anyone first; taking out another crewleader. The person wielding the gun, Anteros, had an ancestor that had been hislisted herself on several occasions for far larger amounts. She borrowed tons of money to pay these hits off and then accused other cities of putting the hits up on her. Her ancestor didn’t want anyone to utilize the hitlist properly at that point, right? Because the hit was on her.

Flash forward to Anteros and RedRum. Her kin is out here basically saying that she had every right to use the hitlist fairly and how dare she get into trouble for it. The person was out of favor, right? Well…maybe. She decided the person was out of favor all on her own. She didn’t ask New York if the person was out of favor. If they had been, don’t you think New York would have handled the situation themselves? Or just given her the ok if she had bothered to ask first?

So she’s given every opportunity to step forward and she doesn’t. Fine. A deal was worked out with New York and New York was satisfied. That’s great. Everyone can move on now right?

No.

Because Anteros was not her own boss. She had people she had to answer to as well. In this case, Godfather Fitz decided the deal with New York was a start, but wasn’t enough to satisfy what Anteros had taken upon herself to do. She may have been a crew leader in Los Angeles but she represents Las Vegas, since Los Angeles is their city. And if the Godfather felt that Anteros had represented his city poorly, he had every right to punish her for it.

Now Zara, you claim that Anteros was told that she was one of the top three performing crews and she would be shown rewards. Yet at the same time you say she was being ignored by Godfather Fitz (as if the Godfather couldn’t possibly have other things taking his time and attention). If Anteros truly was one of the top performing crews, why would the Godfather be ignoring her? Could it be that he was simply busy? Or could it be, and this seems far more likely considering how active in our community the Godfather is, that she wasn’t as shining a crew leader as she thought she was? Or that she started out that way and then had begun to lose favor for some reason unknown to us?

And then we have Mr. Tom over here, actually trying to imply that the Godfather of Las Vegas was scared of someone because she was, in his words, popular. Let me say that again, because it’s so ridiculous I want to make sure everyone hears it right. Tom is saying that Godfather Fitz is scared of an annexed city crew leader with a cap of 20 members because she was popular.

Why did he have the right to demand anything Tom? Because he was her Godfather. Because he makes the rules. It was her job to report to him, to ask for permission, to pay tribute. Los Angeles is under the control of Las Vegas, plain and simple, so if Godfather Fitz wants you to pay up for your mistakes, you pay or you leave. She choose the easy way out, abandoning her crew in the process. 

Report Post Tip

Well I did not think the arse licking could get more but it seems I am wrong!! I have sent photos to Anteros...Recreate the rules then people....if you are an 'owned' city what does the mother city owe you? Time? A reply? Common politeness or fuck all? Who cares what the answer but be clear about it!

Protection offered for those that know what that means boils down to fuck all...when asked it seems - you are in favour and you get killed we will kill the person that did. This is not protection this retribution...! be honest about it!

A hit list is a hit list....a non in favour person is non in favour person....a kiss ass conformist is what most strong GF's would not want or desire...

To jump through so many hoops to make an ego happy is not the mafia....to do things that conflict your loyalties because you are asked to does.

Use the mafia system or all huggle up in a little 'I will fuck you gently if you will' whatever....this is beyond recent memory the very worst regime I or my kin have had the misfortune to encounter..

All things come to those that wait...Fitz wait some more....delay a reply and when you do throw your bollocks out as GF rather than actually answering...

God's might we have an application process please for those hit listed that is clear about NEVER taking the shot....it was a disgrace that NY had yet to take action to be honest - don't make me post letters here that show that to be true and Fitz....non of your business....you stay asleep for days and days then wake to go fuck you....GF man up or shut up or wait....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A lesson learned
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL