Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:12:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
puzzles bar Started by: Satain on Feb 28, '17 16:46

A lonely little devil sits in at the bar he orders a scotch  on the rocks. as the bar keep slides it over he lossens his tie. he grabs the drink and takes a sip wondering what this place could hold 

Report Post Tip

swalinny walks into the bar.

Yo satain, how are ya? what can i get here to drink. i have been sober for too long.

Report Post Tip
Slides swanlinny a bear and asked " good man how have you been"
Report Post Tip

Merci stops in for a drink, sees a bear sliding down the bar towards a customer, and beats a hasty retreat.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

hel;lo wow its been one busy day can i get a vodka with loads of ice please 

Report Post Tip

Jay casually makes his way into the bar, tired after a long day.  Taking a seat a few stools down from the rest, he orders himself two shots of bourbon. As the barkeep nods and pours his drinks, he looks up to notice the other patrons. Smiling, he raises the first shot as quickly as the barkeep slides it towards him.

"Cheers, friends"

Knocking his shot back quickly, before slamming the glass back down to the bar.

Report Post Tip
"Chears mate"
Report Post Tip

lifts the second shot glass and knocks it back just as easily then calls for two more.

"Next round is on me, nothing breaks down the walls of fatigue like alcohol and good company."

Report Post Tip

He had awoken from his glorious slumber, almost three entire days of nothing but pure bliss and it was now time to go gather up some food and drink for his next venture into the abyss. Detroit was a place he did not usually go to, but business called and he was needed to do a couple of dealings in the place known as Black Bottom. Ha. Bottom. Hilarious.

puzzles bar

This was the perfect place for him to set up his feet and drink a couple gallons of alcohol, there were many bars but this one had caught his eye for whatever reason; opening up the front doors he walked directly towards the front of the establishment and pecked his fingers up against the bar counter. Waiting.

It was time for a drink or two or seventy.

Report Post Tip

swalinny walks into the bar and smiles at satain.

hi satain. Can i have a beer please?

Report Post Tip

swalinny sees a lonely man sitting at a bar. He looked like he was dragged through the dirtiest forest you had ever seen. His clothes were ripped apart and there was mut everywhere. It took her a while to regognize him as satain. She finally walked up to the man and ordered a vodka before sitting down. 

What's up satain? What happened to you?

Report Post Tip

Bjorn casually walks in, emitting an audible grunt followed by a yawn with a stretch. His guards split up, positioning themselves on either ends of the bar. He walks over to a booth in the top right corner, taking his seat. A beautiful woman, long blond hair blue eyes accompanies him. He motions his hand for a waiter to come by. "Jeez, Mr. Ragnarrson, pleasure to meet you. What can I getcha?". Bjorn emits a slight chuckle, followed by a grin downing a nod. "Nice to meet you too kid, uh-... You got some whiskey in this joint?" The waiter nods a few times before dispersing to retrieve some whiskey. Bjorn leans over, gently kissing his lady's cheek as the waiter would return with a bottle of whiskey, and a few glasses. "Thank's kiddo, here's a tip." he leans within his jacket pocket, sliding out a small wad of cash, he'd thumb through the cash taking out a few hundred dollar bills passing them to the waiter. "Oh boy golly Mr. Ragnarrsson, I truly appreciate it." Bjorn down's him a nod, as the waitered walked off. Some time goes by, as he laughs and enjoy's his time with the beautiful young lady, the night is young and they decide to move on elsewhere. Bjorn motions his arm, as his guards re-group from their positions within the joint, carefully guiding him outside. They open the vehicle doors, allowing them in, afterward departing.

Report Post Tip

Sky was walking down the streets he has come to know like the back of his hand, he knew most people and places in this city. It was always a pleasure to walk through the streets all the smells on each block and the familiar businesses.

Thinking of familiar he knew those vehicles they belonged to his Crew Leader Bjorn_Ragnarsson he wouldn’t mind if he borrowed the back seat for a nap would he? Better to ask for forgiveness not permission. Jumping into the back seat of boss’s car he closes his eyes and is instantly asleep. Not long after though he’s jostled from his sleep as the car takes off. Opening his eyes he realizes that the boss is staring at him face unreadable. Was he in shit? Best to laugh it off, he laughs and grins.

“Hi there boss how was your drink?”

Report Post Tip

Shakes his head afterwards releasing a sigh with a light chuckle. "It was alright SebastianSky, how was the nap?"

Report Post Tip
Not much of a place, small low-key and quiet. What more could I ask for? Big crowds and loud sounds made my mind spin, not just that but the cops could be anyone and to much people caused trouble.

Walking in I took a seat at the counter and took a look around to see if I could spot a familiar face. When that failed I looked up at the bar keep and asked for a glass of whisky on the rocks.
Report Post Tip
After the death of his dad Satain franky- forchedy when the to his dads favorite bar puzzles he saw a couple of good friends thare he walked over and sat down at a table with swaliny " how you been old friend "
Report Post Tip

Swaliny walks into the bar that was sat up by a friend of her mothers. She knew the bar and had been here before. She walked to a bar and ask for a beer, taking it to a table. 

A man she had seen before walked up to her. The man sat down in front of her. Asking her how she had been. 

I've been good, how about you. 

She takes a sip of her beer. 

Report Post Tip

It was one of those days that Taiga needed a stiff drink or five. But then again, most days lately have been feeling that way, she just tries to switch it up by going to different bars and different cities to make it interested and not as sad as it sounds. Walking inside Puzzles Bar, she took note that it was worn down with age but had a distinctly homey feel to it. People huddled in their own little corners while Taiga made a beeline for the bar, ordering an amaretto sour and some bar chow.

The bartender wore a shirt that read "Puzzles" in big, bold letters. Cocking her eyebrow, she raised her hand politely and called him over. "Excuse me, Sir, but why is your bar called Puzzles? Would you know?" The bartender let out a hearty laugh and shook his head no, smiling as he wiped down the glasses in front of her. "Not one of us in here knows why it's called Puzzles. We think... that's the puzzle. Figuring out why it's called Puzzles." He gave her one sly smile before walking away and tending to another customer.

Taiga spent a few seconds mulling it over before deciding to finally let it go. She had no business being all meta-philosophical tonight and would prefer not to get a migraine before she went to sleep.

Report Post Tip

Jericho stumbles into Puzzles bar, he was already a little buzzed from drinking on the plane into Detroit. He found himself a seat up at the bar, tipping his hat to the barkeep with a cheeky smile on his face.

"One whiskey, but hold the rocks and a shot of tequila to start with."

He places some cash down as his drinks arrive, he grabs his shot of tequila and downs it, before starting to sip from his whiskey.

Report Post Tip

After a long meeting Jay decides to stop by Puzzles Bar for a drink

He walks in and heads straight to the bar

Hello can I have a glass of vodka and crandberry ?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: puzzles bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL