Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:13:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Rumor Started by: Xtian on Mar 10, '17 02:52

On a misty night, when the day drops and the clock points to 9, there are 2 people chatting amongst themselves. They say that a certain house on Venice Beach, LA, is a bit more than abandoned, ruined, and crumbling... They say that this house... Has a Ghost Resident. On a night, just like tonight, you can hear a girl cry from the window, even from outside! No one knows who the girl is, but the two whom were chatting came up with that ghost idea.

Xtian, a White-haired Blue-eyed Mobster, overheard the conversation, hiding in plain sight in the back alley. His curiosity grew as he listened in a bit further. "'N act'l F**kin' ghaost! Man, I w'nna go over dere, talk to da' wom'n, 'nd make ah proposal a'ready!" The first man said, with Xtian imagining him dying as he enters the place because of his idiocy. That and his weird accent, can't exactly tell where it's from. "I know! I know! Me too! We could do all kinds of weird stuff no one else could if we married a F**king ghost!" The second man said, Xtian imagining he dies as soon as his friend dies. "We just head to the alley where that weapons guy was robbed, we go 2 houses down, and boom! We're at the house! Aww man, I wanna meet her! I wanna meet her!" "I w'nna too! I w'nna too!!" Both numbskulls quickly ran down the crosswalk, what they said about the weapons guy brought him memories of He and VictorDallas robbing that guy with the outfitted Pool Cue and the "Claw" Knuckles, not to mention the Shoe Knives. Good times. Good times... What intrigued him more is the rumor of a Ghost actually existing. If it brought him out of the boring, regular life of knocking over the P.O. over and over, it might be a good thing to check out.

Xtian called a certain someone in a nearby Phonebooth, that man was his partner in that one crime, VictorDallas. "Hey, Victor. It's me, Xtian. I heard a couple of idiots talking about a Haunted House, and no, I don't mean the one on Halloween, I'm talking about one with a Ghost. A real one. I'm bored so I'm gonna go check out the place, see if there is anything scary and stuff over there. Come if you want, might wanna bring someone with you, like CaptainTHC or Lady Swalinny, have them bring someone too, just in case. It'd be a shame if your friend Xtian died all alone." He chuckled at that last bit. Xtian, dying all alone because of a Ghost. Yeah right. "Talk to you soon... Or not." Another chuckle. He hung up and made his way to the street, calling a Taxi.

He got out of the vehicle. Right in front of the house that was specified by the two probably-dead-but-most-likely-not rumormongers. He looked at the windows, nothing. He looked at the front door, nothing. He listened for crying, nothing. He looked at the entire house, just a big pile of abandoned living space and other places. Xtian thought it was a waste of time, but he didn't wanna waste his $5 tip for nothing. He went up to the door and knocked. Nothing. Xtian then considered waiting for the others to arrive but then thought... Ahhhh Fugged da 'bout it. He twisted the doorknob and it was unlocked, which wasn't surprising since it was abandoned and all that. Plus, the two numbskulls probably found the key to unlock it anyway. He entered through the door, and there he saw...

A corpse. 2 corpses. New ones, all bloody. They looked exactly like the rumormongers from earlier. "Dang... Guess they really did di- ... Wait a minute." Xtian realized that, even with new corpses, flies should be swarming their bodies since it is an abandoned house. He walked to the "corpses" and realized that, with a little bit of clearing the blood off the face, that the bodies were just Mannequins. "Hah. Mannequins. Classic." He was a bit scared, never really did like mannequins. Only thing worse than a mannequin is a girl's toy doll, those things creeped him out like that one time when he filled a guy's lungs with centipedes. Ahhhh, good times, creepy, but good times. He moved on to the next room and noticed a set of stairs along the way, looks like they go down, but right beside them is a set of upstairs. Neat. He walked into the living room and found...

Skeletons, they looked so freakin' real, and old. Just about 3 skeletons, one child skeleton, one Mama skeleton, and one Papa skeleton... Ok, he was kidding about the Mama and Papa skeletons, he has no idea what gender they are, but the child skeleton is surely a small one, so it has to be a child skeleton. Another thing about this room is that there was blood, lots of it near the skeletons. He wasn't phased by this as he was the mannequins, but it still brought his fear up a bit.

"Do you like my paintings?" Xtian heard a girl's voice. It was right behind him. Right. Freaking. Behind him. He felt sweat down his neck. Is this actually a ghost girl?! No, wait, calm down, it's probably just a little girl who lives here... NO, WAIT, NO ONE LIVES HERE! In his panic, he tried to remain calm and look around for paintings... Which there was none. That must mean that the girl was referring to the skeletons! Did she kill people?! Nonono- Wait, if she's a little girl, and the skeletons are old, then she couldn't have, right? No, wait, focus, she asked you a question Xtian, do you like, her paintings. Ok, just breathe in, and out... He slowly turned to the girl's voice. "Y-Yeah, I like your... Huh?" She's... Gone. No, wait, she's just not there. Maybe he heard the voice come from the stairs, or another room. Yeah, that's it. He was so slow to answer that she just scampered off. Yeah, yeah... Geez, he's never going to look at Lady Secra the same way ever again... He then tried to continue on his tour of the place.

"Aaagh..!? AHH! Wha- WHAT THE HECK!? AaaaAAAAAAWWWGH! M-Mngh! W-What's going..!? OOOWAAAAAAAGH! ... Hehe... Heh..?" Xtian felt a sharp pain in his head, one that was more powerful than any headache he felt before. It hurt, it hurt and hurt and... Did... He just giggle? Oh no. He's letting out his insanity again, but... This time, this wasn't right! He's not controlling his body! H-He felt himself laughing, and laughing, it was different! He even covered his own face while he laughed, something he does NOT do when he lets out his Insanity! This isn't right, this isn't right, isn't right, isn't right, isntrightisntrightisntright-

He felt himself stop laughing. "B-Big... Scary... M-Man... I-I wanna borrow... Your toy... For a bit... Hehehe..." Oh no. Why was he talking to himself? What the heck?! This can't be real! This isn't real! Not real, not real..! No... No..! Is the ghost..!? Is the ghost!?

Is the ghost... Real?!

He felt himself moving to the kitchen. W-What did he mean by "Toy?!" Does he mean his body!? This can't be real..! Oh no... Oh dear God...

He internally prayed to himself, that VictorDallas, Lady Swalinny, CaptainTHC, Lady Secra, Lady CookieSandwich, and anyone else he knew didn't come across his possessed body. He has no idea what his body is doing in the kitchen, especially with grabbing that rusty as heck blade. Why did he have to come across this place? Why did he have to come across... The Rumor..!?

Report Post Tip

Secra had asked around looking for Xtian and sighed pulling her hat down as she found where some had said he went to a Possessed area. She felt her heart sink but walked on over to it. Entering as she looked around.

"Xtian? are you here?" 

She walked in further white snow colored hair framing her face as she moved.

Report Post Tip

Xtian heard a voice. A familiar voice. Secra's voice. Oh. Dear God. No. He felt his head turn towards the voice with a smile on his face, one that could frighten children just by them looking at it. He slowly limped towards the voice, trying to find it... At least, that's what his body wanted to do. Deep inside, Xtian wanted to stop at once, to turn back, put the rusty knife away, and just hide himself from Lady Secra until he can get his body back. But that didn't happen.

"Hehehheh... Iiii heaaaard youuuuuu... Playtiiiiime..!" Dear God, if he wasn't cringing at the sound of a cliche-ish possessed voice thing, he'd be terrified of himself. He didn't want Secra to play with him, not right now. Never now. Just stop. Stop moving. Why can't he stop?!

Report Post Tip

Looking at the walls the tilted her head. The walls were marked with dry stains as she pressed her hand along it. She had dealt with various things, people creatures... even just the spooks of the place was a bit interesting to think about. Dragging her fingers along she tapped them to a soft mores code as she moved. "Huh.... Xtian sure has a interesting..... hiding place?...." She was quiet but looked into a few rooms. Slowly walking towards the kitchen.

She raised a eyebrow from the furniture and some of what she thought of as props. She rolled her eyes. Pushing her white hair from her eyes. But thats when she saw him, laughing at the sight of him as if he was just playing around. 

"Xtian, come on we need to leave, drop the knife and lets go! You promised to run errands with me."

Report Post Tip

"Hehe... Heheheh..." Xtian was approaching Lady Secra, limping speed. No, no no no no! Dear God, no! "Plaaaaayyyyttiiiiiiime..~" Xtian suddenly looked straight into Secra's eyes, his eyes nearly devoid of emotion, and what's there is a hint of sadness. He raised his knife in preparation to stab Secra. No, don't hurt her. Don't. Hurt her! Please, don't freaking hurt her! Dangit Lady Secra, run! Just run!

Report Post Tip

Secra stared at him and tilted her head. Before noticing something was up. Without a thought she dashed head on to him. Launching herself into Xtian's body she growled and tried to pin him down. 

"Stop playing Xtian... Its not funny!"

Her red eyes wide with rage due to a short temper.

Report Post Tip

Xtian was knocked down and pinned. He was trying to stab Secra, but he was failing miserably.

"Hehehe.. Hehehehe..!" He kept giggling to himself, seemingly having fun when he was actually not, having his body lose control and all.

Report Post Tip

She looked at him and raised a brow before speaking. "Calm down and drop the knife Xtian... Ill let you up if you do" She kept a hard grip on his wrists keeping him pinned.

Report Post Tip

"Heheheheh... Playtime... Playtiiime... Hehehe..." He just kept giggling. Inside, he was glad that he wasn't able to hurt Lady Secra. He was also a bit surprised she was able to hold him down, but hey, as long as he can't hurt her.

Report Post Tip

She rolled her eyes and mumbled. "I will only allow playtime if you drop the knife ans stop playing around."

She spoke in a stern voice almost that of her mothers with a hiss behind it. Her mother was a interesting person but no one seemed to know how far it ran in her family. 

Report Post Tip

"..! N-Ngh... Y-Yes Mommy..." Xtian dropped the knife, but so did his eyes as he blacked out. From there, Xtian didn't know what happened next, mostly because he was unconscious.

Report Post Tip

Secra watched as the blade fell and slowly got up taking the knife and throwing it at the far wall where it became lodged in the plaster. She tilted her head and looked at him. 

Report Post Tip

Xtian was sleeping like a baby. He could barely respond to much since he was, well, unconscious.

Report Post Tip

Secra stepped close and knelt down sitting on her knees. She poked his cheek speaking. "Its not funny Xtian... wake up" She sighed and reached between her neck and the collar of her dress and pulled out a pouch. Opening it she held it under his nose, hoping the smelling salts would wake him up.

Report Post Tip

Xtian took quite the whiff of the salts, which caused him to wake up all sudden-like. "Ah! O-Oh, um... H-Hello, Lady Secra." Xtian had a major headache, so major that he was only propping himself on one hand as his other hand was on his forehead. "Ngh.." The headache wasn't helping him think much.

Report Post Tip

She smiled and tilted her head giggling. "Aye~ you best not goof around Xtian!" She tied the pouch up and put it back between her neck and the hall. 

Report Post Tip

Xtian was confused a bit. "Goof around..? What are you talking about, Lady Secra..?" He rubbed his forehead, trying to remember the past few minutes.

Report Post Tip

She pointed at the knife she had thrown into the wall. And sighed. "You kept saying playtime... and was holding that rusty knife..." She lowered her hand and leaning close looking at him dead in the eyes. "Do you not remember?"

Report Post Tip

"Mnngh.. It's not that I don't remember... It's that this splitting pain in my head isn't really helping me think much, so... I guess I don't remember... Much." Xtian groaned, hoping that the headache was going away soon.

Report Post Tip

She looked at him and reached into a hidden pocket of her dress pulling out a small bag with pain pills. taking one out and handing it to him and sighing. "Take it.... What were you doing in here anyways?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rumor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL