Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 15:52:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Rumor Started by: Xtian on Mar 10, '17 02:52

He grabbed the pill and took it in a gulp. He sighed as the pain started to go away. "Ah..." He looked at Lady Secra. "I was here, investigating a rumor about a ghost girl who cries in this house, 2 numbskulls were heading here to actually propose to that ghost... If it... Was..." His eyes widened in realization. "L-Lady Secra, we need to get out. Now. The me that was just giggling and repeating that playtime thing? That was a god, dang, ghost. We have to get out, get some gasoline, and burn this place to the God dang ground. Do you understand?"

Report Post Tip

She watched him and listened, the words he spoke to her, she took it as a joke. "A ghost? That is very strange~" She giggled and took his hand before leading him towards the kitchen past the rusty knife. "Look... I can show you there are no ghosts here." 

She released his hand and cupped her hands around her mouth and called out, "Come here little one... I promised you playtime! If you are real come play!" She waited a minute and turned around with a sigh putting her hands to her hips. "See nothing~"

Report Post Tip

He took the pill and swallowed it in a gulp, sighing from the relief. "Ah..." He then looked to Lady Secra. "Well, I was investigating this rumor that 2 numbskulls were talking about. They kept going on about this ghost that's been livin- err.. Staying in this house for God knows how long. They even talked about proposing to the... Gho..st.." With eyes widening in realization and terror, he stared dead into Lady Secra's eyes. "Lady Secra, we need to leave. Now. We need leave, find some Gasoline and matches, and burn this house to the ground. Our lives are in danger here, and if we don't burn this place down, others might be in danger too, do you understand me?" His eyes changed from realization to terror and fear, remembering what he almost did.

Report Post Tip
Xtian was confused, mostly scared, but confused. "L-Lady Secra, I'm telling you, there is an actual ghost here. I-It made me lose control of my body and everything! T-This is serious business here! I'm not joking around!" He was nearly trembling with fear as he tried to focus on Lady Secra.
Report Post Tip

She looked back at Xtian and smiled before stepping close and putting her hand on his shoulder with a soft squeeze and and spoke calmly. "If there was a ghost, would it have come back by now?" She took everything serious, even though it could be turned to a joke or to something that could potentially cause a issue. But seeing how she had yet to encounter the said ghost of the house she smiled. "Its alright... see no ghost~"

Report Post Tip
He paused for a moment to think, and then sighed. "I-I see that you are right, Lady Secra..." Even with no apparent ghost, he was still scared out of his wits.
Report Post Tip
she smiled and took his hand before patting his head "if there was it's gone. "
Report Post Tip
He slightly blushed at the patting, but he smiled. "Y-Yeah.. You're right." He rubbed the back of his head, thinking about his own idiocy. Honestly, ghosts? What was he thinking?
Report Post Tip

She smiled softly and looked around. "I dont see why a ghost would stay here.... Who knows though." She turned her back and put her hands on her hips looking around the kitchen. 

Report Post Tip

He nodded about why a ghost would stay here, still a bit jitterish from his past thoughts, looking around every few seconds and all that. Soon enough, he tried to to regain his composure as he followed Lady Secra through the Kitchen.

Report Post Tip

She walked around the house until she reached one room... where three skeletons resided and tilted her head. "Hmm... someone probably played a nasty little trick ending up wrong." She examined the room rubbing her head.

Report Post Tip
Xtian looked away from the skeletons. "It's better then toy dolls, they creep me out like this one time I..." He stopped himself and cleared his throat, trying not to expose Lady Secra to thoughts of torture. In his head, someone as innocent as her didn't need that... At least he hoped she was innocent as he thought.
Report Post Tip

She looked back at him and smiled small. "I see. Well, of course dolls would be creepy. "

She wandered around the room looking again. "Im not sure why you are scared, you were gone for a while, that i had to come find you"

Report Post Tip
He shrugged. "I guess I just don't know what to think right now. I mean, if there is no ghost, then how did I lose control?" He then realized that Lady Secra might of still taken that as a joke. "... When I was Giggling and muttering 'Playtime' is when I lost control. I don't usually act like that, now do I?"
Report Post Tip

She stopped looking around standing in-front of the skeletons. Taking a sheet that was bloodied and covering them up she looked to Xtian. "Well... No you dont, but you could have just let your mental state crash after all that happened." She walked over and took him hand before smiling. "Come on now... Lets head out"

Report Post Tip
He nodded, agreeing to both the mental state crashing and heading out. They both exited the building, with Xtian still kind of wanting to light it aflame. He didn't though, mostly because of his worriedness with other things after exiting.
Report Post Tip

She kept a hold of Xtian's hand, as they went down to the sidewalk and down the street. The day was growing to night before she turned and smiled. "Well I guess errands will have to wait for another day... Ill see you soon okay?" She released his hand and headed on her way, alone to the HQ she lived at.

Report Post Tip
Xtian nodded as she walked by her lonesome. He still wondered about that house, thinking that maybe a priest will do it good. "... No, it's just like she said, there is no ghost. What am I thinking?" He went his own way to his own HQ, suddenly grabbing the thought of... "Wait..! Maybe the ghost lives inside Lady Secra..?! ... No, no no no. What am I thinking?" He dismissed the thoughts, walking back to HQ.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rumor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL